First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bankrobber

Jasper, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Brothers seeking brothers. AB brothers for Evansville and surrounding area contact at Email [email protected]

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Haha, seriously? This is 2012 you moron. Wake the hell up. The Aryan movement is a joke. No one will ever take you seriously. Do the world a favor and go kill yourself.
only the truth

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Bankrobber wrote:
Brothers seeking brothers. AB brothers for Evansville and surrounding area contact at Email [email protected]
Sounds like a broke back mountain type request to me! Have fun with that one.

Since: Oct 10

Princeton, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2012
The Aryans are a joke. Along with the KKK and the skinheads. Such idiots with a pointless cause.
lol

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
They are around I kno a few that's in the area
sharp

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Such a fool,no such thing as a pure race or a master race lol!
But on another note skinheads didnt start out as a racist thing it started out with workin class whites that listened to ska and reggae music,there were jamacians that were skinheads,then some hillbillys turned it into some dumb sheit!
Thats why there is s.h.a.r.p. skinheads against racial prejudice,you people on here and from evansville definetly need to read more!
aint white-aint right

Coos Bay, OR

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
The Aryans are a joke. Along with the KKK and the skinheads. Such -idiots with a pointless cause.
say that in prison... I dare ya!
4real

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 20, 2012
aint white-aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
say that in prison... I dare ya!
Indiana prisobs arent ran by the aryan brotherhood,thats a fact,now in california its a different story and in the feds!
stat

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 20, 2012
aint white-aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
say that in prison... I dare ya!
I can't speak for him but I can tell you I would never go to prison. That thing with having sex with men and being locked up is a bit of a turn off. Which by the way, the Aryan Brotherhood hates homosexuals yet while locked up (and I am sure while out) they seem to not have a problem with that.

Since: Oct 10

Jasper, IN

#11 Jul 20, 2012
aint white-aint right wrote:
<quoted text>say that in prison... I dare ya!
I don't have to worry about saying anything in prison. That's not my type of environment. I would much rather be able to come and go as I please. So as I said before, they are all dumbasses with a pointless cause. I am not afraid to give my opinion whether a few idiots agree with it or not.
Dig Bick

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Thats why I'm a black guy impregnating all ur white devils, getting them on food stamps sellin them an leaving ur precious white woman for poverty!!!
Haha

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Dig Bick wrote:
Thats why I'm a black guy impregnating all ur white devils, getting them on food stamps sellin them an leaving ur precious white woman for poverty!!!
lol
grumpy aka smitty

Evansville, IN

#14 Jun 18, 2013
Show your face coon come to me with your bullshit and I'll make sure your black ass pays every bit of child support you owe to your unfathered 30 kids, and by the way skinheads come from England, France! Do your history over again rughead and please tell your kind to stop spreading all these uneducated rumors about the master race!!!
coolio

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 18, 2013
I went fishing once with an Aryan. He called himself a master baiter.
history lesson please

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 18, 2013
All this racist nonsense toward white people. Really? Its time to get over it and accept the fact that the first slave owner in the US was a black man with the last name of Johnson. The reason Lincoln was assassinated wasn't because if the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the slaves it was because he planned on exiling them to some jungle in South America. It was the African's own kings and leaders that sold their own people into slavery. The Egyptians used slaves to build the pyramids. Last I knew Egypt was still part of Africa. Muslims also used slaves quite frequently it kinda makes me laugh to hear a black man converting to Islam. Seriously? WTF are you thinking?
One

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jun 18, 2013
history lesson please wrote:
All this racist nonsense toward white people. Really? Its time to get over it and accept the fact that the first slave owner in the US was a black man with the last name of Johnson. The reason Lincoln was assassinated wasn't because if the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the slaves it was because he planned on exiling them to some jungle in South America. It was the African's own kings and leaders that sold their own people into slavery. The Egyptians used slaves to build the pyramids. Last I knew Egypt was still part of Africa. Muslims also used slaves quite frequently it kinda makes me laugh to hear a black man converting to Islam. Seriously? WTF are you thinking?
Racist nonsense toward white people????? WTF are you talking about. Hell no one on here even mentioned slavery before you. Every race/religion has been enslaved by another at some point. But how in the sh!t does that justify any kind of racism???? It only strengthens the argument against it. Christians, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Asians have all been slaves...because were all the same d@mn thing.

Im sure you are trying to make some kind of terrible point, but I don't have a clue what it is.
wat

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 19, 2013
4real wrote:
<quoted text>
Indiana prisobs arent ran by the aryan brotherhood,thats a fact,now in california its a different story and in the feds!
indiana prisons are ran by the aryans dumbass and u would kno tht if uve been and paid attention. the guards are cool with the whites bc theyre white and help them by bringin in drugs tobacco and cell phones...and if u control those things then u control the prison...the aryans run indianas prison system...
why

United States

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Bankrobber wrote:
Brothers seeking brothers. AB brothers for Evansville and surrounding area contact at Email [email protected]
Dumbass peckerwoods!!!!
huh

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Blaze84 wrote:
Haha, seriously? This is 2012 you moron. Wake the hell up. The Aryan movement is a joke. No one will ever take you seriously. Do the world a favor and go kill yourself.
Hell yes. They are a joke!
Sign me up

United States

#21 Jun 20, 2013
I'm proud to be the race that has built skylines and provided food and shelter to innocent children who have not yet turned into the most racist people on the planet even tho they are destined for it through their bloodlines. I have a strong interest in this topic and always wanted to support my white brothers... I've supported the brothas for long enough... Now I'm racist for being able to see the world around me? Without the white men and women in America you would still be murdering each other over muddy water holes in Africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grandys on first Ave has roaches and kids that ... 6 min Josilyn 52
hot tow truck drivers 19 min Js girl 4
Ryan Kempf still livin on grandma's money? 24 min Ryan from loserville 11
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 29 min drug testing blows 180
Jason English Kid 38 min Hayley 2
Katie Maree aka katie morris 42 min camy mf siggers 4
Tattoo Chris renshaw 43 min April Renshaw 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages