Liberals and Mentally Challenged Children

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How come liberals tend to have mentally challenged children? Is it the drugs and alcohol they all seem to abuse? Could it be the "just not quite evolved" genetics? Is there something in that government cheese they so much love? Maybe the transfer of fecal matter by the "love to swing both ways" men? I just don't get it, but every time I see a poor child that is mentally challenged you see a couple of liberal parents.
Doolittle

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 15, 2013
 
LMAO. You must have been one of those kids
Fellow Patriot

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 15, 2013
 
Its because liberals are mentally challenged children. Their kids are simply a product of their environment.
Fellow Patriot

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 15, 2013
 
Doolittle wrote:
LMAO. You must have been one of those kids
That's exactly the type of name-calling, "I know you are, but what am I" comment a mentally challenged liberal would make.
Think before you speak

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 15, 2013
 
Patriot wrote:
How come liberals tend to have mentally challenged children? Is it the drugs and alcohol they all seem to abuse? Could it be the "just not quite evolved" genetics? Is there something in that government cheese they so much love? Maybe the transfer of fecal matter by the "love to swing both ways" men? I just don't get it, but every time I see a poor child that is mentally challenged you see a couple of liberal parents.
Fellow Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly the type of name-calling, "I know you are, but what am I" comment a mentally challenged liberal would make.
I'm actually a moderate but if you were honest with yourself you'd see how hyprocritical you are. You spread hate. If you were a true patriot you'd spread your views via LOVE for your country. Not through tearing others down. People like you are no better then the far left. You are both ridiculous.
There are conservative, liberal, and in between who show respect to those who differ in opinions. Maybe you should shut your mouth and listen to what others have to say. Are there things I disagree with? Of course but I can respect someone's views but not if they are hateful or not responsible enough as an American to embrace people's differences. Our country was made by all walks of people. Respect does not mean agreeing but you can treat people right. That goes for everyone.
Kevin

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 16, 2013
 
Think before you speak wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm actually a moderate but if you were honest with yourself you'd see how hyprocritical you are. You spread hate. If you were a true patriot you'd spread your views via LOVE for your country. Not through tearing others down. People like you are no better then the far left. You are both ridiculous.
There are conservative, liberal, and in between who show respect to those who differ in opinions. Maybe you should shut your mouth and listen to what others have to say. Are there things I disagree with? Of course but I can respect someone's views but not if they are hateful or not responsible enough as an American to embrace people's differences. Our country was made by all walks of people. Respect does not mean agreeing but you can treat people right. That goes for everyone.
I agree! It's really embarrassing for me as a conservative to hear people like this represent the republicans. Not all of us are crazy. Sure, I have my opinion on abortion and gay marriage but I don't hate those people. I know my views aren't agreed on by others but there are many times when those on the other side treat me really hatefully. It's sad. I'm not calling people names or calling people's children retarded. Yet, some think its ok to be that way towards me.
There are conservatives and liberals who respect each other. There are also conservatives who don't act like these "patriots". They aren't patriots. They don't love thier country. They want violence and fighting to erupt. That's what they'd love to see. This thread was just started to get people fighting. How pathetic. No real patriot would act like that. They are the type who want thier guns so they can shoot people and claim self defense and it's their right.
Meanwhile, us responsible gun owners handle our guns correctly and aren't out displaying them in public and don't talk about how we'd kill someone who tries to break into our home. I will protect myself and my family but I will also do what I can to not take another life. If someone breaks into my home I will let them know I have a weapon, most likely they will leave but if they proceed with attempting to hurt me or a loved one then and only then will I fire my weapon.
It's people who take this to an extreme that are the reason why republicans are looked at like we are crazy.
Some of us are just normal. We want the best life possible. So, maybe get to know a person befor me you label them like these two did. Disgusting
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 16, 2013
 
The left has set the standard. I am only playing by their rules.
Kevin

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 16, 2013
 
He posted it to piss people off. He just spews what he hears from tv and from how it sounds some of it comes from his own delusional mind. You are an embarrassment, patriot, to conservatives everywhere.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 17, 2013
 
ummm wrote:
Patriot you need to shut your fu%_% ing mouth you dont even know what hell you are talking about i hope you get hit by a car And you become mentally challenged see how you like it why would you even post a topic like this
More of that tolerance by the left.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 17, 2013
 
Kevin wrote:
He posted it to piss people off. He just spews what he hears from tv and from how it sounds some of it comes from his own delusional mind. You are an embarrassment, patriot, to conservatives everywhere.
That is absolutely the reason I posted it. It is time for a little pay back to the ignorant, sexual deviant, lazy left.
Kevin

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 17, 2013
 
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely the reason I posted it. It is time for a little pay back to the ignorant, sexual deviant, lazy left.
At least you admit you are an embarrassment. You truly are not even close to how most conservatives really are. It's just the extreme right just like the extreme left that act like this. Glad there are still people with common sense. How scary life would be with a bunch of people like patriot running around
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 17, 2013
 
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit you are an embarrassment. You truly are not even close to how most conservatives really are. It's just the extreme right just like the extreme left that act like this. Glad there are still people with common sense. How scary life would be with a bunch of people like patriot running around
It would be terrible. People may find a reason to go to work and the deficit may even get paid down. How awful that would be.
truth

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 17, 2013
 
Patriot is a troll, he trolled the same BS on the C&P site,patriot has the mental attitude of a mental midget
Kevin

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 17, 2013
 
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be terrible. People may find a reason to go to work and the deficit may even get paid down. How awful that would be.
Nope, wouldn't happen. You people would just turn on each other. You'd tell each other you aren't "patriotic" enough. You'd shoot each other since it's your right and then collect disability because you can't work. Meanwhile the rest of normal Americans (conservatives and liberals) would pick up the slack. Some things never change.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 17, 2013
 
Patriot, sounds like the voice of the republicans, rush limbaugh. This is why it's gonna be difficult for any republican to get elected. Keep up the good work rush, and patriot.
Ugh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 17, 2013
 
Maybe more liberal people seem to have them because they actually take care of their children without shipping them off? Or they become liberal after they see what Medicare actually offers and how people like you treat their children.

I work at a group home with individuals who are diagnosed with an Intellectual Disabilty (the correct medical terminology, by the way). What you said is highly offensive, but I'm sure you knew that.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 18, 2013
 
And for you slow ones; once again I am not a Republican and don't watch Fox News which is nearly as bad as MSNBC and CNN. And I don't post on the Evansville Courier & Press. It is no better than the National Enquirer.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 18, 2013
 
Ugh wrote:
Maybe more liberal people seem to have them because they actually take care of their children without shipping them off? Or they become liberal after they see what Medicare actually offers and how people like you treat their children.
I work at a group home with individuals who are diagnosed with an Intellectual Disabilty (the correct medical terminology, by the way). What you said is highly offensive, but I'm sure you knew that.
The actual medical term according to the AMA is "mental retardation". I believe I used the term mentally challenged. And it is quite true that "Intellectually Disabled" children tend to have liberal parents.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 18, 2013
 
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 18, 2013
 
Patriot wrote:
And for you slow ones; once again I am not a Republican and don't watch Fox News which is nearly as bad as MSNBC and CNN. And I don't post on the Evansville Courier & Press. It is no better than the National Enquirer.
You watch fox news so much you are an expert, you can even compare them to other news source and give them the highest grade. You lied, just like the way you lied when you are ashamed to call yourself what you really are. a tea-party, right wing dirty republican. So now when you post, we realize you're nothing but a liar, a republican liar, that sits around all day in fear watching fox news. Thanks for helping the slow ones with the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fema prison trains 8 min Really 2
Kaveonta Lee. 10 min Really 5
Black eyes kids 12 min Tom 1
Hookers on Bp that will lick your butt 21 min Jon horney 3
alonzo wilkins wants his baby dead 24 min twentyfourteen 9
sports bras 24 min brent 5
Signing your own aa sheets (Sep '12) 42 min Yikes 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darmstadt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darmstadt
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••