Who you talking to?
devious

Florence, KY

#6 May 15, 2013
Once a ho always a ho.
MrED

Akron, OH

#7 May 15, 2013
Wasn't she married to a guy named Chris who was locked up or is that another Lindsey?
IthinkIKnow

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 20, 2013
first night sux. 9 out of 10. Swallower for sure.
Stacii

Walton, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Umm i think people need to actually get balsy enough to say who they are before tlkin all that trash about one of mii friends honestly , come from behind the computer screen & say somethin , bet yu get that a** beat .. Jus sayin =]

North Royalton, OH

#10 Aug 9, 2013
Those teeth!
wowowwoowowow

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Aug 11, 2013
is this Lindsey fostor the 17 year old, wowww fall back forreal shes a still a minor.
Lindsey

Benton, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Thanks Stacii (: And yall Mfs can talk with a keyboard but not to my face(: lol too funny
So_icey

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Mayne I just met this girl with my friend a couple days ago and she's far from a hoe! She's seems like a down ass mature young lady I'm 20 and thought her ass was older than me!! Y'all mo fos need to quit pullin some scary ass shit and stop the Internet confrontation and talk that weak bullshit to her face! Iight? It's time to be grown and obviously y'all be some pussies if you posting it on topix hiding yo true identity and shit feel me? I'm grown I ain got time for this drama but I will stand up for this chick especially if what you be talking is a lie!! Get grown .

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2013
So_icey wrote:
Mayne I just met this girl with my friend a couple days ago and she's far from a hoe! She's seems like a down ass mature young lady I'm 20 and thought her ass was older than me!! Y'all mo fos need to quit pullin some scary ass shit and stop the Internet confrontation and talk that weak bullshit to her face! Iight? It's time to be grown and obviously y'all be some pussies if you posting it on topix hiding yo true identity and shit feel me? I'm grown I ain got time for this drama but I will stand up for this chick especially if what you be talking is a lie!! Get grown .
Hey, Johnny ignorant, 20 is far from grown. Especially since, from
Your grammar, you couldn't possibly make more than $9 an hour IF you work a really job.

Since: Jan 15

Murray, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2015
devious wrote:
Once a ho always a ho.
That's my daughter you are talking about so watch what you say you jackass. She is young lady who is doing very well. Stop saying hurtful things about my family. She lost her brother to suicide last december so be respectful on here. Only freaks hide behind screen names. Grow the hell up and leave people alone on here.
Vpc

Cadiz, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2015
This site must be the only thing to attract more white trash than walmart
jbg

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2015
Shes a meth head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirsten wagner 13 min Mike and Ike 2
Heavenly loose McIntosh 28 min Delete 3
asian guy goes by j 29 min Delete 5
Tabatha thomas (summitt) from a friend to anot... 36 min Ashley 1
Parkman 1 hr Homo 2
Fastbreak Marathon on Oakhill and Morgan 1 hr Lmao 8
Undress Jess 1 hr Thorn 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages