Is it considered cheating?

Is it considered cheating?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Lorena bobbit

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
So my husband and I have been married for 6 years, and right now we are seperated. We keep talking to each other, but then we fight and say nasty things to each other. but then not to long after we love each other again. Its like a cycle. An ex-boyfriend of mine got in contact with me and wants to be with me and sleep with me. Since im not living with my husband and we arent together right now, would it be considered cheating if I slept with my ex?
Bishop

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Why dont you ask him if it is its his opinion not ours
yummm

Shelbyville, IN

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Yes dummy
Wildboy

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Total yes it is your past will always interfere with your future never a good thing he is an ex for a reason
Yes no maybe

Louisville, OH

#6 Apr 6, 2013
You are separated - do you intend on getting back together? How would you feel if you do try to make it work and you found out he slept with someone else? If the divorce has been filed and there is no talk of reconciliation - then no it's not cheating (it is, but it isn't if you want to be technical) if its still up in the air - yes it's cheating - you are still in a active marriage even though you are separated. I just went thru this. However, the divorce was filed and I thought my marriage was done. We weren't speaking, nothing. He came back before it was final, but both of us had a hard time getting past the things the other had done during the separation. We are now officially divorced. Is it really that important to sleep with an ex, or anyone for that matter during this time period? Of course an ex would want to come thru at a woman's most vulnerable time and offer comfort...
tiff

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 6, 2013
If you need to question if it's cheating then it is!
lol

Newburgh, IN

#8 Apr 6, 2013
No. What's the point in being separated unless you love drama in your life? Most therapists would tell you both to date to figure out what you both want. If you're still worried about getting with your ex or vice versa quit being dumb and separated. You're wasting everyone's time. Either get back together or live your life.

Since: Mar 13

Robards, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2013
It's only cheating if he finds out.
real talk

New Albany, IN

#11 Apr 6, 2013
lol wrote:
No. What's the point in being separated unless you love drama in your life? Most therapists would tell you both to date to figure out what you both want. If you're still worried about getting with your ex or vice versa quit being dumb and separated. You're wasting everyone's time. Either get back together or live your life.
my question, and this is NOT a slam on your reply at all, but when did f**king and dating become the same thing? there is a HUGE difference in going out for a movie with someone and dinner afterwards and having sex with someone. has the morale decay in this country really blurred the designation between these two so much?
vince

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>my question, and this is NOT a slam on your reply at all, but when did f**king and dating become the same thing? there is a HUGE difference in going out for a movie with someone and dinner afterwards and having sex with someone. has the morale decay in this country really blurred the designation between these two so much?
yes
lol

Newburgh, IN

#13 Apr 6, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>my question, and this is NOT a slam on your reply at all, but when did f**king and dating become the same thing? there is a HUGE difference in going out for a movie with someone and dinner afterwards and having sex with someone. has the morale decay in this country really blurred the designation between these two so much?
I answered it that way because the OP talked about her ex wanting to sleep with her. I used the word dating as a nicety but to answer you question off this topic. Yes. Not everyone is morally bankrupt but there are so many people just sleeping together and not even dating or have intentions to do so. I didn't take your reply as a slam at me but I appreciate you taking the time to clarify. It was sweet.
Lorena bobbit

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 6, 2013
So now I found out he was talking to some girl and she decided to drop him. He told me well you got your wish im unhappy relationship wise. I was like really? Here i am worrying about if we were gonna get back together or move on and your talking to some girl and than depressed cause she decided to drop you, its like i was a back up. I told him I have waited and wasnt sure about what to do about us, so i never did anything with this ex. So now i feel like i should have or should. i swear men are dicks!
typical

Newburgh, IN

#15 Apr 6, 2013
My ex tried to play me the same way with one of evansville's most strung out and dirty. Had all four of her kids taken away and god, I could go on all day. He was trying to tell her all sorts of lies and flattering bullshit and telling me he wanted his family back in same breath. I'm glad I lived my life and told him to go on somewhere. I may have been called mean names because I wouldn't take him back or be with him but my heart and self esteem are intact. He can go be baby daddy number five for all I care.
real talk

New Albany, IN

#16 Apr 6, 2013
no, men arent dicks.. why didnt you make up your mind and go with that? you on here asking if its cheating, now you know he was trying to get some.. so, you tell us.. did you consider what he did cheating? answer your own question....
Lorena bobbit

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 6, 2013
I consider it cheating, its obvious to me I was a second choice incase it didnt work out with this other girl. Its obviously he wasnt talking to me cause he loved me, its incase it didnt work out. I see what I need to do, and thats probably not be with anyone!
tbtjdpdr

Newburgh, IN

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Lorena bobbit wrote:
So my husband and I have been married for 6 years, and right now we are seperated. We keep talking to each other, but then we fight and say nasty things to each other. but then not to long after we love each other again. Its like a cycle. An ex-boyfriend of mine got in contact with me and wants to be with me and sleep with me. Since im not living with my husband and we arent together right now, would it be considered cheating if I slept with my ex?
nope go ahead cuz i bet ur husband gettin some from somewhere too
Solid

United States

#19 Apr 6, 2013
if you had to ask, especially on THIS site, them go ahead. your marriage is over anyway... why kid yourself, do what you want... and do everyone else a favor, stay single, cuz if your past can come in like that, and you have to think about it, you a lost cause anyway, cuz your past isn't really your past.. you not capable of moving on to something new, you just recycle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here kitty kitty kitty 4 min idiot 8
Eric "Hammer' Daugherty 7 min Mfd 21
Aaron Neaveill 10 min Fooooock off 1
Confession of a sissy 15 min Luvit 6
Changing the wife's attitude 22 min Getwhatuget 20
If Katie was desirable. 23 min True 13
A personal request 24 min what now 12

Darmstadt Jobs

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages