Big J

Evansville, IN

#72 Dec 20, 2012
Judge people on da way day sound an you miss out on some good people! Big J good people..I give you da shirt off my back if you cold and if you hungry Big J buy you a burger to. merry christmas!
Wow

Evansville, IN

#73 Dec 20, 2012
Big J wrote:
Judge people on da way day sound an you miss out on some good people! Big J good people..I give you da shirt off my back if you cold and if you hungry Big J buy you a burger to. merry christmas!
Awww!! I feel bad now! Lol I really do though! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have judged you!! Merry Christmas to you too!:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75 Dec 21, 2012
Damn Jimbo! I know him as I had the unfortunate problem of living in Jimtown for 10 years. Out now thank God! But I have heard good and bad about him. I agree he is too old too be flipping gang signs and he has been in some street jump ins he also will break in and rob ya. Same time he has some good weed and will do ya right if he knows ya so????? Hes a mixed bag. He is for real Jimtown though saw him at Champs at the mall and he was tryin too buy a $130 shirt with a broken child support card!
telsa

United States

#76 Dec 21, 2012
Lmao! Have no clue what you're talking about. Jimbo is not in any drug activity anymore he passed both his drug tests & his unemployment card was snapped in half & for anyone reading this, hos ipad was tracked I know who did it & who made him do it & I will be making a report! Leave my cousin alone. He doesn't do drugs anymore he is always with me & I'm drug free which means he will be too as long as he's in my hands. You might know of old jimbo & he's not who he was last week.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#77 Dec 21, 2012
Ok you can take da boy out of Jimtown but ya can't take da Jimtown out of the boy! Idgaf! He is still Jimbo and has a rep! Thats his doin not mine....
telsa

United States

#78 Dec 22, 2012
Okay then don't worry about him & don't put his old business on blast cause he ain't doing it nomore. Yeah he is jimtown always will be that's where our family is from but he ain't messing with you meth head dust butts anymore. Every single one of his so called friends boys or whatever are all fake & obviously drugs were more important & now he wanted to give up that life & get his head straight he gets robbed stabbed jumped & everything else because he can't support your baf habbits anymore. Smh.
Yumm

United States

#79 Dec 22, 2012
Sexy assss fxck.,! What I would do to him with his fine asssss,!? Haha needs to get the divorce finalized so he can be with a real chick :)) I'll show him what's up!
telsa

United States

#80 Dec 22, 2012
Yumm wrote:
Sexy assss fxck.,! What I would do to him with his fine asssss,!? Haha needs to get the divorce finalized so he can be with a real chick :)) I'll show him what's up!
lmfao! I'm pretty sure I know who this is.
RealTea

United States

#81 Dec 23, 2012
I hear he just got head butted by Sean. Not jumped. He's prolly at his moms house havin his 17 yr old gf take care of him...lol
telsa

United States

#82 Dec 27, 2012
RealTea wrote:
I hear he just got head butted by Sean. Not jumped. He's prolly at his moms house havin his 17 yr old gf take care of him...lol
heard wrong, worry about yourself & his girl ain't 17 & he ain't staying with his mom he's at my house. Get it together. Mind your own
Valerie

Newburgh, IN

#83 Jan 7, 2013
Please dont put my kids' names on here...no offense to some of his family but he is not their dad he is the donor of the sperm that created my handsome young boys. I love some of the people in his family but as for him I actually feel sorry for bc he has 2 boys who hate him for the things he has done to them and sorry I have told this to his face and have never been scared of him and never will be. So please as i ask again to never post my childrens names on this website that only brings out the getto in people.
Wanna beeeee

Evansville, IN

#84 Jan 25, 2013
He makes jimtown look bad!! Like it needs ne help! He's only hard if he has his guys around! And o yea he thinks he's a ganster smh if he was around real bloods which r usually all black he'd cry n run like a bitch he is! Idk ab his parenting but usually wanna bes that think there hard r lame ass losers! Poor excuse of a man! I Js!!
cmizzle

Chicago, IL

#85 Feb 1, 2013
I was driving the car when my friend was hanging out the window trying to catch him on his scooter lmao jimbo knows who im talking about . Hes punk bitch
Kobain

Evansville, IN

#86 Feb 1, 2013
nolies1925 wrote:
5 kids 3 baby mamas and he aint no snitch. How he snitchen and still gettin prison time.Stupid people stop talkin bout shit u dont know
Dumb Snitch???
dave chappell

Milwaukee, WI

#87 Feb 1, 2013
haha think just saw my boy bimbo jimbo b
bopping down the block...wow so cool time to get a automobile...being such a good father..how do you get all those kids around ....lol on your stolen bike ..hahaha
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#88 Feb 21, 2013
You snitched on the dude you bought the lexus from... I came to your crib after police found 3 pounds of weed in your crib n you had to go talk to them the next day youve only been to prison 2 times n both times you checked in
nothingbutthetru thhh

United States

#89 Feb 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="so no ones knows ?"]Who did it then [/QUOTE]
Gary Bednar!!!!!!!!!!
great!!

United States

#90 Mar 3, 2013
^^ he s a snitch. I know someone got his ass on paper work. He is a wanna be thug and a pos shit who never wants to see his kids he has like 4 or 5 baby mammas. Dude is a bitched seen him hied out before. I know he got knocked out by a dude I know lol funnnnyyyy stuff. He is garbage ha
great!!

United States

#91 Mar 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="great!! "]^^ he s a snitch. I know someone got his ass on paper work. He is a wanna be thug and a pos shit who never wants to see his kids he has like 4 or 5 baby mammas. Dude is a bitched seen him hied out before. I know he got knocked out by a dude I know lol funnnnyyyy stuff. He is garbage ha[/QUOTE]
*HOED
wondering

Chicago, IL

#92 Mar 3, 2013
Where is all the paperwork that all these people have on him? They talk a lot of shit but no papers to be found? Still talking shit y'all low life's ain't doing shit he obviously ain't worried about y'all. Get up thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spice it up right 4 min christi girl 3
Average penis size when erect 8 min Oldgirl 3
carolyn creamer (May '14) 9 min c miller 16
Erick Rager (Nov '12) 17 min Curious 8
whos the hott chic at brunken motors on riverside 18 min George 3
bree lahart 18 min Skrillex 7
bullie nation (Mar '13) 28 min Crazy 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages