Evansville rated one of the most miserable cities....

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

southside

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 29, 2013
For one Evansville has no kind of night life...boring azz city!
wow

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Evansville is a dead end ass town
idk

Evansville, IN

#3 Apr 30, 2013
I feel like Evansville is what u make of it and who u deal wit has nothing to do with the city itself
idk

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 30, 2013
It's the people not the city
Stacy89

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 30, 2013
idk wrote:
It's the people not the city
And the people here are a bunch of inbred hicks without much knowledge of the world. It's all about drinking, cheating and screwing.
yeadude

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Ha, dead end city?
At least we have clubs, music venues, events, and an art district. Anyone who says this city is dead is an alcoholic slut.
Threesixteen

Duluth, GA

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Life is what u make it. Get what u put in. There is only one way to find your purpose; that real purpose will determine how u live your life in this "miserable city".....
Threesixteen

Duluth, GA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
yeadude wrote:
Ha, dead end city?
At least we have clubs, music venues, events, and an art district. Anyone who says this city is dead is an alcoholic slut.
Angry much??? P.S. clubs do not make the city lively-people do not know moderation and end up throwing their lives away from their habits formed when hittin the clubs...
wow

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 30, 2013
yeadude wrote:
Ha, dead end city?
dead end ass town like i said
wowwers

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 30, 2013
I really would wish people would finish the whole story and not half! It was voted in the list not for the party life and living but for JOBS and WORKING in Evansville has some of the worse jobs
One

Canton, OH

#11 May 1, 2013
wowwers wrote:
I really would wish people would finish the whole story and not half! It was voted in the list not for the party life and living but for JOBS and WORKING in Evansville has some of the worse jobs
No, there were many factors. This is one, yes. But that was not the end all.

In fact Gallup would not even release the data, so no one knows exactly what the poll consisted of entirely. They could have just made sh!t up for all we know.

We've gone over this poll a few times here, in depth.

I will leave you with these 2 points and you decide if the poll was accurate..

DETROIT.....not even on the list...this poll says Evansville is worse than DETROIT...LOL

They polled 35,000 people there are over 30,000 cities in the US. So they called ONE guy from every city??? sounds legit.
richie

Evansville, IN

#12 May 1, 2013
Things could be a lot worse...we could be Owensboro..."Toothless capital of the World"!
alcoholic slut

Evansville, IN

#13 May 1, 2013
yeadude wrote:
Ha, dead end city?
CLUBS?MUSIC VENUES? and I hope ur not talking about the FORD CENTER its an hockey arena....so funny the mayor talked u fools into tearing down ROBERTS STADIUM and building making it a GIANT FIELD.that's not gonna be taken care of either...(NOW back to the issues at hand) and what CLUBS are u referring to? Got me...the same ol events being held in our now smaller stadium Evansville has the same ol STUFF and PLEASE don't talk about an ARTS DISTRICT they put the ARTS DISTRICT ON HAYNIES CORNER SHOWS WHAT THE CITY U LIVE IN THINKS ABOUT ART...its dead the in the arts district, its dead and boring in the downtown area and that being said what city Big City...is as dead as ours...even Owensboro is coming up.its better to go there and go out than here...bottom line is THE CITY OF EVANSVILLE CATERS TO ONE KIND AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS whether u want to admit it or not....Now go have a drink on that and ur partner too.....
way back when

Evansville, IN

#14 May 1, 2013
Evansville used to be very fun city to live in, with shopping and food downtown u used to be able to get just about whatever u needed from downtown Evansville..Now its what? When Eastland Mall was.built they moved a lot of those stores that occupied downtown out East and raised prices....I see baseball fields that are not being used parks not being cleaned and they're gonna built a bigger one (I did vote NO)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 May 1, 2013
The citizens are just hateful. It just looks trashy. I have yet to see a nice area.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 May 1, 2013
yeadude wrote:
Ha, dead end city?
Clubs?? Where? 2 gay bars that hardly qualifies as clubs. The rest of these " clubs " are run down corner buildings. They closed the closest thing to a club down due to idiots fighting. This town is headed nowhere fast. Although, I do have a decent paying job there isnt much here to keep anyone happy here.
wow

Evansville, IN

#17 May 2, 2013
stevn36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clubs?? Where? 2 gay bars that hardly qualifies as clubs. The rest of these " clubs " are run down corner buildings. They closed the closest thing to a club down due to idiots fighting. This town is headed nowhere fast. Although, I do have a decent paying job there isnt much here to keep anyone happy here.
well said :)
You are craazy

Evansville, IN

#18 May 3, 2013
Alcoholic sl*t, move away!
on a lighter note

Duluth, GA

#19 May 3, 2013
You all calling this a dead end town do realize that no one is making you stay here? The people on this thread is the same one making this town miserable. And instead of complaining about the town make it better.
bullsandbears

Evansville, IN

#20 May 5, 2013
when the old racist bigots are eradicated from this city,Evansville will be a much better place,also get rid of the nattering nay-bobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West side showmes hottest waitress ? (Aug '14) 5 min GoodQuestions 5
Brock hofmann 14 min nasty 19
Emmette Allison (Sep '14) 15 min Dumbass 8
Sarah Steigleman 23 min HonestAbe 5
khe so here now your informed 25 min april 1
Shawn Kennedy 25 min girl 19
Christian Ricketts waiter @ first ave hacienda 26 min haha 3

Flood Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search