Best place to have some drinks?

Best place to have some drinks?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Wantintoknow

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Where does everybody recommend to go for some drinks in a laid back scene? Lookin to get dressed up and have some fun ;)
ThereHeIs

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Wantintoknow wrote:
Where does everybody recommend to go for some drinks in a laid back scene? Lookin to get dressed up and have some fun ;)
Sad that this town doesn't really have any decent places to go to for some night life, even casual dress, where a person or couple can enjoy a couple drinks and a meal and not have to worry about a bar fight or some thug wanna be's invading.
Honestly

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Try stockyard inn. It's a small hole in the wall but the owner is one of the best people ive ever met, the drinks are cheap but good, and they lack the club drama. Say what you want about it but until you've actually hung out there you really have no idea. And no I neither own the place or Ben work there
whadup

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Bar Louie
RealTalk

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Go to Blush. Its an ultra lounge inside of Lemerigot hotel. You can definitely be grown and sexy there.
nick

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
whadup wrote:
Bar Louie
I agree with bar Louie very nice place
Weezy F

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Showmes is a nice place to hangout and watch the games. They have dollar keystones that arent bad.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Showme's is trashy, blush is way too expensive and isn't even really a bar, it's just a scene. "You can be grown and sexy there"? Pretty sad attempt at promoting a bar whose patrons care more about others' opinions of them than they do the drink they have in hand. Bar louie is nice. A little pricey to go if you plan to seriously drink, but I like it there. RiRa's isn't bad, same with fox and hound. That's about it, in my opinion.
Wantintoknow

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Thanks!
awesome.

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
All those bars blow. The best bar in town is Sidetracks.
hans bricks

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Try stockyard inn. It's a small hole in the wall but the owner is one of the best people ive ever met, the drinks are cheap but good, and they lack the club drama. Say what you want about it but until you've actually hung out there you really have no idea. And no I neither own the place or Ben work there
I love the stockyard inn... Like to get nuts and dance my ass off!
ithink

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Blush Ultra Lounge is amazing! Intimate and classy. Bar Louie too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsy Pecka 9 min Kelsy Pecka 6
Kyle Pribble 11 min real 1
You have no idea of what I've gone through... 32 min AprilFools 1
Scott Wilson 34 min scott 75
Candice Wilke-Rose-Hoe 44 min The realest 8
Bankruptcy lawyers 50 min Smartone 5
Chase sansing 1 hr Stp2dis 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages