Pastor Marvin Barner Mt Olive Galilee

Pastor Marvin Barner Mt Olive Galilee

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

REALinEVILLE

Charleston, SC

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I went to this church Mt Olive Galilee and the Pastor there was so cool, he spends time with peoples families and really seems to care. I saw him through the week outside, at the church just talking to this dope dealers really trying to convince them to try God.
He is a little overweight but I think he is sexy as hell. I know thats wrong but for a older dude he is sexy just by the way he helps the city OMG, go see him, yes I am white and he is black but he is so fine.....
KIMBEZY1976

Charleston, SC

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Yes I saw him last week directing the choir and he really speaks well you can tell hes not like these jack legs around here. I like him and Brooks they keep it real.
I been going for a few weeks nd his preaching is on point and I am thinking of joining......
Jerald

Charleston, SC

#4 Jan 29, 2013
He is good people. He helped me when my mom and son died. I.been a member there since summer. I think he's trying to get a program to help felons to get a job and another chance at life.
He is the real deal and sorry people ate doggin.him but he's effective

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Jane Henry 9 min Trickdathoe 8
Evansville has a secret 26 min Billionaire 2
Dea extortion 33 min ilikeit 9
Pretty blond with nice a$$ at gas station on ri... 39 min Jman420 1
Carlose Sanchez 42 min Sweetgirl101 3
Mistress K 58 min Billy 5
Kissing a friend 59 min wondering 5

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance