My girls puss stinks lately

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Damn

Newburgh, IN

#1 Mar 27, 2013
It went from heaven to hell she smells like dirty long John silvers y would this happen and what can I do
lol

Cadiz, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Damn wrote:
It went from heaven to hell she smells like dirty long John silvers y would this happen and what can I do
That's cause she's getting strange while you're at work.
Wide Juan

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
I once was on the down low and f&cked a male gold fish.
lol

Benton, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Damn wrote:
Stalk her when she pees to make sure she's wiping from front to back.
haha

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Make her douche. Lol or take a bath in vinegar
funk

Burlington, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
haha wrote:
Make her douche. Lol or take a bath in vinegar
Tell her to go see a Dr.
mrbig

Union City, GA

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Cause I been droppin bombs in that son
nastynas

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Soap and water works everytime.Sometime the lack of self esteem or being overworked can cause irregular bathing habits.
my two cents

Newburgh, IN

#10 Mar 28, 2013
That Oder typically comes from BV a vaginal infection that isn't linked to sex but if a woman takes long baths, uses scented soap or scented anything down there, or douches it can cause this...it can also be stress like an std and if that is the case then typically it is coexisting with a std such as trich
thisiswhatsup

Tell City, IN

#11 Mar 28, 2013
it is probably caused by a bacteria. could be normal and she needs to clean herself a little better or it could be a std such as clamitea. i know thats probably not spelled correctly but either way you both need to be checked by a doctor because you can pass it back and fourth. other reasons could be the food that she is eating. a persons body can react badly to certain foods. this has been medically proven. good luck and i do hope the best 4 you.
Sounds about right

Streetsboro, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2013
my two cents wrote:
That Oder typically comes from BV a vaginal infection that isn't linked to sex but if a woman takes long baths, uses scented soap or scented anything down there, or douches it can cause this...it can also be stress like an std and if that is the case then typically it is coexisting with a std such as trich
This is probably what it is. Just say something to her. If you are noticing it, then I guarantee she does too. She just needs some medicine to clear up the infection. This is very common. Most women just take care of it immediately.
lol

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Sounds about right wrote:
<quoted text>This is probably what it is. Just say something to her. If you are noticing it, then I guarantee she does too. She just needs some medicine to clear up the infection. This is very common. Most women just take care of it immediately.
How plus you know this is "probably" the reason? His chic could be just as trifflin as you.
$melly Snach

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 29, 2013
my two cents wrote:
Yah my friends man just told her her thang stank and had to stop doing her ... She went and had it checked out .. It was a bacterial infection !! Gave her some meds and all is good now !
wtf

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>How plus you know this is "probably" the reason? His chic could be just as trifflin as you.
Because if it was normal and then all of a sudden started to have an odor that's means there is an infection, dumb a$$
Good hard

Kent, OH

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Put a bib on and have some snatch snakes fishy smell is the best lick the kitty good, stanky booty azz lil Boi!!!
lol

Nortonville, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Because if it was normal and then all of a sudden started to have an odor that's means there is an infection, dumb a$$
Or it could be that she creeped on him and cheated and caught something dumba$$.
lol

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Or it could be that she creeped on him and cheated and caught something dumba$$.
Soooo sleeping with more than one person will make ur vag smell? Lol u make no sense
Nasty

New York, NY

#19 Mar 29, 2013
That means somebody is probably bustin up inside her! I know when I busted in my ex hers would stink for awhile. Hope it's you doin it and not someone else! That strange can make it stink too bro!
lol

Nortonville, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo sleeping with more than one person will make ur vag smell? Lol u make no sense
No creeping on your dude and catching something will make your vag smell. I make more sense than you.
Johnson

Tucker, GA

#21 Mar 29, 2013
She's been drinking that organo gold!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikita Langston 20 min Nikita langston 11
brittany wood (Oct '14) 1 hr Its Brittany bitch 20
So many babies being born and girls pregnant! N... 2 hr Tired 11
BI MEN of eville 2 hr Killer 46
Rose Marshall (Aug '12) 2 hr Friend 10
snitch (Nov '12) 3 hr Dope heads 13
Missing handicapped girl 3 hr please people 321

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance