bitter sweet ronald Alexander lmao

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Evansville, IN

#1 May 9, 2014
Heard that you lost your job due to those facts. Thats great. Everyone saw the real you because you couldn't control your anger. I told you once an abuser will always be one. You lost your job, I f*cked your best friend / roommate and kept screwing him until he left your house. Sweet f** king revenge. Your karma now thats bittersweet. Your welcome. Enjoy your fat chunky girlfriend. Your welcome. Lmao
anonymous

United States

#2 May 9, 2014
Does this dude work at Berry?
lmao

Evansville, IN

#3 May 9, 2014
Yes . Well at least he did before he lost it.
fatpants

Tampa, FL

#5 May 10, 2014
Guess you love to make stuff up about this guy. He is at work now! Dumb hoe get a life get ride if that fish smell!
lmao

Evansville, IN

#6 May 10, 2014
No hes the fat pants. Lol... thats what he told me. So he loves to continue the drama. Ha b!tch. His fat a $$ was probably sleep some where in a corner with a pop tart in his mouth. Aww... look at you coming for his defense. Ha!!! Too cute. Ask his fat a$$ if his house is clean. Cuz when I went over there that sh!t was nasty hoarders will love that house.
lmao

Evansville, IN

#7 May 10, 2014
If he does work there he wont for long .
anonymous

Madison, TN

#8 May 10, 2014
Sure was there last night, working on line 14. His firing can't come soon enough. Why would he get fired anyways? Details, we all love Berry drama!
Hahaha

Camby, IN

#9 May 10, 2014
I honestly think he has mental illness. That or he's just slow and uneducated. It's like taking to a 10 year old.
lmao

Evansville, IN

#10 May 10, 2014
Lmao lmao hahahahha!!!
lmao

Evansville, IN

#11 May 10, 2014
Thats all I got to say is lmao.
black

Evansville, IN

#12 May 10, 2014
Looks like he likes to draw. Lmao
hilarious

Evansville, IN

#14 May 10, 2014
Whats so funny. How he still call his best friend his boi when his boi f**ked his ex girl in his house. Lmao maybe hes scared to tell him what's on his mind. Because he has no voice and he looks up to his best friend like a father figure when clearly his best friend isnt loyal at all. Have a laugh. That sh!t is hilarious!! Now that's a dumba $$ for ya.
hilarious

Evansville, IN

#15 May 10, 2014
And... the b! Tch got a baby by his best friend. Thats even priceless.
jjj

Evansville, IN

#16 May 10, 2014
You know a lot about this dude who are you to him. Like you're investing a lot of time into someone you obviously don't like. Are you a rejected thot or something
Operator on 2nds

United States

#17 May 11, 2014
I saw this ole boy get in a GIRLS face on 12 tonight screaming so loud at }her he was spitting on her. If she doesn't report it to HR I'm going to for her. Two other operators saw the whole thing and said she did nothing but tell him he needed to be back from break on time because that someone else needed a shift change break and didn't one.
Coward ass Mfer

United States

#18 May 11, 2014
This mf'er tried getting in my face in the breakroom a few weeks ago and I sat his ass down in a chair. Now your saying he's abusing a girl. I'll lose my job beating that mf'ers ass especially if it's for getting in a girls face! Who was it Tara Davis? This dudes a fucking coward to be spitting on a girl. They need to fire his ass for that. Did she report it?
hilarious

Evansville, IN

#19 May 11, 2014
jjj wrote:
You know a lot about this dude who are you to him. Like you're investing a lot of time into someone you obviously don't like. Are you a rejected thot or something
dont worry about who I am. Worry about your life. Lame!!! You dont matter and neither does ronald. Tell him to go join his ugly a$$ father in h*ll . Maybe he will die of a heart attack as well. Lmao what would his father think of him abusing b!tches unless he was one his self. Haha haha!!
hoes love attention

Evansville, IN

#20 May 11, 2014
You're talking about the man's father I hope your father is proud of you. Let the dead rest in peace how would you feel if your father was dead and someone was speaking ill will of him. You deserve to get your ass whoop and then some.
life has no understanding

Evansville, IN

#21 May 11, 2014
I know...sh! T happens got to die someday.
his only victim

Evansville, IN

#22 May 11, 2014
That b!tch deserves it all. He talked about mine and then hit me for getting In his face about it. All the things that was done to me no one was there to help. Instead peeps f***ing knew and did nothing about it. No f***ing female deserves to get hit by a man . Im not a man and plus his is twice the size . You wasnt there being held in an apartment against your will for hours. Everytime wanting to get away. I get smacked and pushed to the floor then choked. Until you lived that moment dont tell me whats right!! That b! Tch still to this day smiles about it. So I hope he does die about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 11 min Wilson69 9
Ryan @Lux Motors 16 min Nayr 14
spice it up ! 28 min Doctor Phil 22
aimee acaldo mcbride 41 min big B 3
DeArmond (Aug '12) 49 min a friend not family 42
who wants tea bagged 56 min shamoo 4
Scandals is CLOSING 2 hr really 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages