need help

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Where can I find a good doctor that doesn't require insurance?
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Most doctors will take cash and I don't think you will have a hard time finding one. If money is an issue then you might consider going to ECHO clinic. Their fees are based on your income level. They have doctor Lippman and Fawcett that are good doctors and a couple of good Nurse Practitioners.
need help

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

A Fan wrote:
Most doctors will take cash and I don't think you will have a hard time finding one. If money is an issue then you might consider going to ECHO clinic. Their fees are based on your income level. They have doctor Lippman and Fawcett that are good doctors and a couple of good Nurse Practitioners.
thanks for the advice I've been told echo is the only place that sees people with no insurance do you know if there are any others
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I think you will find that most doctors do have self pay patients. The problem is that many doctors in the area are not taking new patients. Evansville is blessed with many excellent physicians and I could give you a list but I don't know if they will take you. Several web sites like Physician Finder are useful tools for locating a doctor. You can also contact Deaconess or St Mary's which can assist you in searching for a doctor. Deaconess also has a residency center that could be a viable option for getting medical care. Lippmann and Fawcett at ECHO are good options.
Kendra

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

I am finding it impossible to find a physician that accepts self pay patients especially if u have Prescriptions for herniated discs. Echos good if u have a cold but,if there is chronic pain issues forget it! So,the answer is suffer!
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I interact with many local physicians and I don't believe self-pay is ever an issue, actually most like cash. However, your problem is probably the prescriptions for the herniated disc. Pain patients are difficult to treat for various reasons. You probably could find a doctor if you are willing to sign a drug contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bo Rushing that went to North High School (Mar '13) 8 min ewww 72
Berry plastics clash of clans 18 min Bored 1
I'd like to thank Mcd's, Papa John's and Burger... 46 min woops 2
what happened to von gutter? 48 min sad 7
Pampering this morning 1 hr Yours truly 2
Why do women hate their baby fathers (May '13) 1 hr newmoma 82
Taryn at Show Me on East 4 hr Not Erik 1
•••
•••