Anyone know what kind of guy he is?
no name

United States

#2 May 19, 2013
He is a player, not to be trusted
Alayna

Evansville, IN

#3 May 28, 2013
He dates a girl named Char or Shari and she is clueless. He tries to sneak around with different women talking about all the drugs he has to sell. He gets caught up in his lies too quick. He told me one thing then went to my girls house 10 minutes later and told her another. My friend had her phone on speaker phone. He's starting to get caught in his tangled web of lies.............
no name

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
i also been dating tim for a year im not gonna post my name bt anyway i asked him about all that u mentioned and he denied it all he claims he doesn't knw any of u girls i knw he was lying cause u described all that he does to tee he is a lier and very selfish its all bout him this guy is a coward and a con artist i will never trust him again
And another

Evansville, IN

#5 May 31, 2013
Wow! I been messing with him for a couple years! I could always tell when he was lying, which was most of the time because he talks really fast when he is lying and stutters and none of it makes sense. He wouldn't let me come to his house or even know where he lives. Said he was embarrassed cause it needed a lot of work. Not a stalker, but I found out where he lives and when he told me he was out of town I watched him leave his house on a yellow scooter. I didn't have a chance to confront him though. He's not even that hot! What the hell are we doing sweatin this guy??!! I do know I am going to the doctor after finding out how many he has been with!
no name

United States

#6 May 31, 2013
Yes he has a yellow scooter an lives on bedford which i have been to several times i asked him why would u mislead ppl this dude is over 40 years old an does not care bout anyone i told him im gonna tell his girl and he called me a snitch wow!!! He got alot nerve knowing he started all this shit trying to be a player
no name

United States

#7 May 31, 2013
Ur right thats what i was thinking hes not hot bt its the fact that he has mislead alot of ppl who trusted his lying ass
lame

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Well last i new he wnt wit a gurl name sherry hunter so yall all are dum thts who he go home to
no name

Flovilla, GA

#9 Jun 1, 2013
No ur dum!! This guy evidently hurt alot of ppl including his so called girl who is clueless when and if she finds out i hope she dumps his sorry ass
Shay

Evansville, IN

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Friends told me to check out this topic because he has been trying to mess wit me! He's not my type-he's weird. But he always tells me about all the money he has, etc. One of his family members says he doesn't work and lives in another family members house. Glad I didn't go for it! Wouldn't have anyway though. And if he is going home every night to a female, why he asking to stay all night at my house? I feel sorry for Miss Shari that he does mess wit, but doesn't go home to every night.
Chelle

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 1, 2013
I met this guy a few weeks ago at my friend's dude's house. I had my drink on or else I would not have even talked to him. He's like a 12 yr old kid--he stutters and stumbles and changes his words around as he's talking. Like he said--"I know this dude, well, my friend knows this dude and he has the best bud, well his friend has the best bud." Then he said, "yeah I got money, people always trying to borrow money." Then he mentioned how he owes a bunch of child support but since he doesn't work, his baby's momma can't get nothing from him and he doesn't own a car. But he brags about having money?! Even his friends talk about you know when he's lying cause his mouth is open. Me and my friends found Shari on FB. WTF is she doing with him?
haters

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 9, 2013
Yall some dumb b****** and don't kno wat yall talkin bout yall actin like lil ass kids on here dis ain't myspace...
Kelly

Evansville, IN

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Ain't nobody hating his broke wanna be drug dealin ass. Who would be hatin on a guy that drives a freakin scooter and lies all the time? I think everyone just feels bad for miss Shari!
haters

Cicero, IN

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Ok wats wrong wit a scooter? I mean everybody gotta scooter round da ville u see it, its called savin gas u should try it sometime, and I think everyone feels bad for you kelly swerve on b***** and find u some business...
Kelly

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Sounds to me like everyone agrees with me except you. But there is always gonna be one low life ho in the bunch. He'll burn you too.
Hatin

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2013
This is from the one who claimed my boi called u a snitch. And the one who says Wow. If u post one more thing about my buddy I'm gonna post these 22 naked pictures of you along with your face and name Pam so I won't mention your last name yet. If I see another word about my buddy or another thing on topix about Tim and if u think I'm playin try and see. Keep his name out yo mouth
Pams friend

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Pam don't want nothing to do with Tim's dumb ass! He's an idiot, a liar and worthless. Anyone that really knows him knows this. He does have great family tho. Bottom line- the guy's an idiot-can't believe you all fell for it. And he ain't even cute!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
here I am 3 min sew 10
Moonshine 10 min Ed Donna 10
Have you been played by Patrick Bakel? 14 min Keno 9
bbw (Sep '13) 17 min Paardelul 14
needing babysitter for new year's eve 17 min Ed Donna 12
Chris Newton 22 min Chris Newton 4
want him back 27 min Wayne 18
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web