white girls that think there black uu...

white girls that think there black uuggghhhh

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guessWHO

United States

#1 May 20, 2013
Can name many myself and i hate to see them act that way ....name some & yea at the moment i have nothin else to do
haha lol

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
CrystaL CLARK
Haha

Evansville, IN

#4 May 20, 2013
Samantha connway.
truth

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 20, 2013
Courtney Taylor
Wow

Chicago, IL

#6 May 20, 2013
I means what's black do you mean ghetto? Not any color acts the same why are we still catorgizing races its 2013 and I myself consider this racist! Stop worrying about everyone else and do your own thing if you don't like someone confront them or shut the f*ck up real talk this is fake bs grow up and do you!
hellno

United States

#7 May 20, 2013
funny as hell.. nikki minaj
CiCi

Evansville, IN

#8 May 20, 2013
Jennifer Biggs-Banks-Jenkins. Eeeewwww
hellno

United States

#10 May 20, 2013
so true..

I means what's black do you mean ghetto? Not any color acts the same why are we still catorgizing races its 2013 and I myself consider this racist! Stop worrying about everyone else and do your own thing if you don't like someone confront them or shut the f*ck up real talk this is fake bs grow up and do you
Look at U

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
I means what's black do you mean ghetto? Not any color acts the same why are we still catorgizing races its 2013 and I myself consider this racist! Stop worrying about everyone else and do your own thing if you don't like someone confront them or shut the f*ck up real talk this is fake bs grow up and do you!
You must b one of the above named....
hmu

United States

#12 May 20, 2013
Don't matter. If it is 2013 or 1870 it's TOPIX bitch & i can say what the hell i want to say ...so you shut the hell up you mad take your ass on some where else hahahaha
haha lol

United States

#13 May 20, 2013
Shelby wilson
guessWHO

United States

#14 May 20, 2013
You know what i mean ghetto/ the way they talk/act /anythink dont you know what actin black mean
actinblack

United States

#15 May 20, 2013
Maybe some of us were just raised in the hood and we 'act' how we were raised. I get sick of mofos talkin about this. I act how I was raised. If its black to you than by all means, start your topic. I got one, why do some white girls act like meth heads? Or, why are white girls stuck up? Wait why are white girls scared of big penis??
haha

United States

#16 May 20, 2013
actinblack wrote:
Maybe some of us were just raised in the hood and we 'act' how we were raised. I get sick of mofos talkin about this. I act how I was raised. If its black to you than by all means, start your topic. I got one, why do some white girls act like meth heads? Or, why are white girls stuck up? Wait why are white girls scared of big penis??
hahahahahaha thats a good one go on & stat em you can its called. "FREEDOM"
really

Union City, GA

#17 May 20, 2013
Where is this "hood" I always hear about!? This is Evansville..why dont u go check out a real hood in Chicago or somewhere lol. Ohh u must mean section 8 housing! Got ya!
actinblack

United States

#18 May 20, 2013
I work for all I have thank you. I wish I had section 8. Fk u u white pos! I can act how I want, it aint affectin you cept you cant get it!
actinblack

United States

#19 May 20, 2013
We all know where the eville 'hood' is. Yeah, there is tougher ones other places, Ive been there. But we do have our own 'hood'. You b++ches are lame and rascist. Move on already there are better things to hate than blacks, like your child molesting uncle for example!
really

Union City, GA

#20 May 20, 2013
actinblack wrote:
I work for all I have thank you. I wish I had section 8. Fk u u white pos! I can act how I want, it aint affectin you cept you cant get it!
Haha struck a nerve huh? I called that one! You have a lovely day now! Lol!
wow

Union City, GA

#21 May 20, 2013
actinblack wrote:
We all know where the eville 'hood' is. Yeah, there is tougher ones other places, Ive been there. But we do have our own 'hood'. You b++ches are lame and rascist. Move on already there are better things to hate than blacks, like your child molesting uncle for example!
NO.. there is no REAL hood in freaking Evansville Indiana. What an idiot!!!
really

Union City, GA

#22 May 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
NO.. there is no REAL hood in freaking Evansville Indiana. What an idiot!!!
Haha THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Meriweather 3 min Carls sparring bro 42
Thanks Giving another goverment holiday 5 min Wrong 1
Naomi Cantrell 5 min Your future man 6
That Night 7 min Wrong one 16
Christmas presents 8 min Sheknows who 11
Tiffiany bish 10 min Stupid 10
Who was found dead on 200 block of read st.? 12 min Stupid 16

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance