Next Last
whocares

Newburgh, IN

#1 May 7, 2013
Wat up wit her
Noneyabizz

Benton, KY

#2 May 8, 2013
Both her and her daughter are doing just fine.
brittni

Newburgh, IN

#3 May 8, 2013
That we are. thx for caring:)
Noneyabizz

Benton, KY

#4 May 8, 2013
brittni wrote:
That we are. thx for caring:)
Love ya bish;)
brittni

Newburgh, IN

#5 May 9, 2013
Aww boo boo
Noneyabizz

Benton, KY

#6 May 10, 2013
Lol
LGN235

Ashland, KY

#7 May 11, 2013
Hah more like a nasty ass b*tch. Who f*cks anyone she can get her hands on to get anything she wants. Hell her or even her mom will even blow you for drugs. It ain't worth it, it's pretty raunchy. I found it out the hard way.
Hahaha

Benton, KY

#8 May 13, 2013
Yeah she's kind of nasty. Throw some drugs or liquor her way and she will do anything with anyone. She is a w hor e, but then again I wouldn't expect anything less considering her mom is walking that fine line between addict and junkie. Her and her man are complete whit trash, they deserve each other.
numbnutz

Ashland, KY

#9 May 26, 2013
Who r u lgn? id really like to speak to u... lol
lmao

Ashland, KY

#10 May 26, 2013
She's a fine ass mom and has got her shit together.. :-)
LGN235

Newburgh, IN

#11 May 29, 2013
Well who are you? Lets talk.
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#12 May 30, 2013
I find it funny that she was married to a soldier and while he was in Iraq she was out blowing all his money AND his friends and random guys while he was fighting for our country. What a great role model for her child. I guess the saying like mother like daughter rings true considering her mother had a threesome with two underage guys. What an ideal family.
geturfacts

Newburgh, IN

#13 May 30, 2013
I also find it funny that before her so called wonderful husband was even in the military he abused her and cheated on her witg multiple women. it must be genetic because his brotherdid the same thing to his wife. he would force her to perform sexual acts on the same friends she supposedly was "blowing"...all while he watched and masterbated.
geturfacts

Newburgh, IN

#14 May 30, 2013
And i find it sad you are judging her by her mothers actions
wow

Ashland, KY

#16 May 30, 2013
This is getting interesting ....
TRUTH411

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2013
FYI I can believe everything you said, basically,the same thing happened to me, shes nothing but a skanky w hore, and the person who said that, she has her s hit together is completly insane, she doesn't work and shoplifts and sucks d icks to get the things she wants. It's so sad her kid has to grow up seeing this, WHAT A MOTHER!!!!
Yes

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
I find it funny that she was married to a soldier and while he was in Iraq she was out blowing all his money AND his friends and random guys while he was fighting for our country. What a great role model for her child. I guess the saying like mother like daughter rings true considering her mother had a threesome with two underage guys. What an ideal family.
AND his brother! The busted h**ker tried to come to his funeral. He NEVER abused her. That's ridiculous. She was STILL messin w/ his brother just a few yrs back. Verdict is in: HO
TRUTH411

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
AND his brother! The busted h**ker tried to come to his funeral. He NEVER abused her. That's ridiculous. She was STILL messin w/ his brother just a few yrs back. Verdict is in: HO
It just proves some people never change!!!
Just the FACTS

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 6, 2013
TRUTH411 wrote:
FYI I can believe everything you said, basically,the same thing happened to me, shes nothing but a skanky w hore, and the person who said that, she has her s hit together is completly insane, she doesn't work and shoplifts and sucks d icks to get the things she wants. It's so sad her kid has to grow up seeing this, WHAT A MOTHER!!!!
The Truth!!!!! Girl won't ever change..
pissoff

Murray, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Lies lies lies... lmfao.. get real ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trenton Gentry 26 min Lauren 4
kayla greenwell 29 min ??? 1
time to get off that welfare and get jobs 31 min EPIC FAIL 20
Pay your childsupport 37 min derp 39
Darmstadt Family Murder 53 min duuuude 44
Do you enjoy sex with mature BBW's ? (Jun '13) 53 min Ben Dover 41
ashley wilson 1 hr Ashley w 2

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance