First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hahahahaha

Florence, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Ira better take a plea bargain of some kind. The judge is going to allow his "I wanted to kill them" statement into trial. Bahahahah
why

Florence, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
Ira better take a plea bargain of some kind. The judge is going to allow his "I wanted to kill them" statement into trial. Bahahahah
Why is that funny? Those punks robbed his home.
hahahahaha

Florence, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that funny? Those punks robbed his home.
But he didn't have the right to chase after them with the intent to kill them. They call that murder. If he had just said he was making a citizen's arrest, he would have been scot free. Now, since the judge let the statement in, it shows intent to kill. He isn't getting away with it or they would have never charged him.
white Boi

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 20, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>But he didn't have the right to chase after them with the intent to kill them. They call that murder. If he had just said he was making a citizen's arrest, he would have been scot free. Now, since the judge let the statement in, it shows intent to kill. He isn't getting away with it or they would have never charged him.
Rob my house and I'll blow ur ass away on the inside.
Stupid

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 20, 2013
It's people like you condoning criminal activity! Them stupid punks should have never robbed his house wtf is wrong with you people! Oh it's the white man holding you down! No it's your own [email protected]@ing ignorance. I would have done the same thing with one exception, I would have gotten out and blown the Jerry curls off the other two back ass MF! I hope your kids don't grow up as dumb ad you. The ignorance has to stop somewhere!
abc

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 20, 2013
The only reason he is getting charged is because the victim was black. If they didn't charge him, all the black people would be screaming about racism. Seriously? Get over yourselves already, the world doesn't revolve around you.
Stupid

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Oh no! A white man killed black men after they robbed him! Someone call Obama and Jesse Jackson and Sharpton! That was so racist if him!
Stupid

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Im going to start actually being racist just so you can have something to cry about! To the back of the bus for you coloreds! No drinking out of my water fountain! Get your own damn stores and restaurants! I can't wait to see these signs again...whites only...
Duck Dynasty

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Stupid wrote:
Im going to start actually being racist just so you can have something to cry about! To the back of the bus for you coloreds! No drinking out of my water fountain! Get your own damn stores and restaurants! I can't wait to see these signs again...whites only...
Blacks can't make it on their own now. Too many generations of taxpayer aid while they sit on their butts doing drugs, selling drugs. Plus breeding further generations of the same.
hahahahaha

Florence, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2013
I am white and it's the law. No one is following the law. They only want it to apply when they think it should. The ROBBERY WAS OVER!!!!! If he had shot them in his yard, he wouldn't be in this predicament. He was indicted by a grand jury, not the state. The grand jury followed the law!!!! I doubt they heard about race or it would be as you wish, no charges cause they were black. NO ONE is condoning the robbery. Everyone was wrong. Some of you need to read the murder statute in IN. Stand your ground won't work in this case. He was driving. He had no ground to stand on. He needs a better lawyer. So all you rich people go out and get him one.
abc

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 20, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
I am white and it's the law. No one is following the law. They only want it to apply when they think it should. The ROBBERY WAS OVER!!!!! If he had shot them in his yard, he wouldn't be in this predicament. He was indicted by a grand jury, not the state. The grand jury followed the law!!!! I doubt they heard about race or it would be as you wish, no charges cause they were black. NO ONE is condoning the robbery. Everyone was wrong. Some of you need to read the murder statute in IN. Stand your ground won't work in this case. He was driving. He had no ground to stand on. He needs a better lawyer. So all you rich people go out and get him one.
Okay remember that if someone robs you. You don't know how you would react in that situation, unless you have actually been there. When you are in a situation like that, your adrenaline is going crazy and you aren't thinking straight.
hehe

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 20, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Okay remember that if someone robs you. You don't know how you would react in that situation, unless you have actually been there. When you are in a situation like that, your adrenaline is going crazy and you aren't thinking straight.
You shoot them dumb girl. Get off here and learn to punctuate .
abc

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 20, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>You shoot them dumb girl. Get off here and learn to punctuate .
Learn how to punctuate? Lol. Maybe you should take your own advice. I am pretty sure my punctuation was fine. Who ever said I was a girl. Dumbass.
abc

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 20, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>You shoot them dumb girl. Get off here and learn to punctuate .
Oh sorry forgot a comma in there. Wow.
dirty

Florence, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Everyone in this situation has unclean hands.
yep

Florence, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
dirty wrote:
Everyone in this situation has unclean hands.
Wasn't his wife supposedly seeing one of the guys that robbed the house? And her sister was supposedly seeing another one?
Is that true or just loose talk?
love me or hate me

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jul 21, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay remember that if someone robs you. You don't know how you would react in that situation, unless you have actually been there. When you are in a situation like that, your adrenaline is going crazy and you aren't thinking straight.
I agree. It's so easy for everyone to sit back and judge the situation based on what they have heard from the media and throughout the community. It's easy to point out what they would have done differently if it were them, but the majority of us have never been faced with this situation. I do have my concerns as to how it would turn out if taken to trial because of the results of the Zimmerman trial. I don't think he should take a plea though.
love me or hate me

Newburgh, IN

#18 Jul 21, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
Ira better take a plea bargain of some kind. The judge is going to allow his "I wanted to kill them" statement into trial. Bahahahah
That statement may be allowed, but I really don't believe that alone would hold enough weight to convict.
ihopeitis

Florence, KY

#19 Jul 21, 2013
love me or hate me wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement may be allowed, but I really don't believe that alone would hold enough weight to convict.
It shows intent to murder them. That's all they need for a conviction. He better take a plea of vehicular manslaughter or something close to it. I feel for him cause the robbers were wrong, but he shouldn't have followed them with the intent of anything except a license plate number. Telling the police you intentionally rammed them doesn't look good.
love me or hate me

Newburgh, IN

#20 Jul 21, 2013
ihopeitis wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows intent to murder them. That's all they need for a conviction. He better take a plea of vehicular manslaughter or something close to it. I feel for him cause the robbers were wrong, but he shouldn't have followed them with the intent of anything except a license plate number. Telling the police you intentionally rammed them doesn't look good.
No, it doesn't look good, I agree. However, people make statements all the time similar to his. I know I've said that wanted to smack some upside their head, but I didn't do it. His initial intent may have been to get the license plate number I don't know I wasn't there. He may have hit their car trying to mimick the "pit maneuver" the police use that he seen on tv. I don't know. I'm just seeing that the statement does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was to kill the person by causing a car accident that resulted in someone dying. Now had he caused the accident to get the vehicle to stop so he could shoot someone, then I would say that the statement shows intent. I'm not taking a side in this matter, but I believe they are going to need more than just that statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daisha Milan 3 min Daisha 16
Oxygen Night Club (Mar '13) 7 min Truck 11
Miss you Paige Danks! 15 min Les 3
Chris Dodd is dead? 19 min AnnaMae 1
Leslie Banks (May '11) 22 min Random Guy 9
Anyone know Mandy Muensterman (Dec '14) 22 min Mikey 11
At&t sales rep door to door 27 min Chelsea 4

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages