Berry Plastics Dress Code

Berry Plastics Dress Code

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Squishky

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Does anyone know the dress code? Thinking about applying, but I have stretched ear lobes and a nostril piercing. Idk if they're allowed, if I can just wear retainers, if I'd have to take everything out, or if I would not considered for hiring because of having them in the first place. Any information specifically about what's expected as far appearance goes would be appreciated. Also, of course wondering if they are hiring at this time. I'm new to the area.:)
cigarette head

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Loads of people there are covered in tattoos and piercings. Can't have any piercings or gauges in at work, though.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Yup ...I work there...they wont NOT hire u becuz of them but you cannot wear them when there...another thing...go down to work one tell em u wanna take the work keys for Berry...good luck and be prepared to work hard and sweat...as far as rest of dress code shorts longer than smock and wide strap tank tops r allowed plus anything longer than those...
Well

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2013
They aren't hiring and probably won't hire for a while so wouldn't even bother
about that

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2013
I've got 3/4 in gauges and I'm actually a tech out there
mmmm

Newburgh, IN

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Well wrote:
They aren't hiring and probably won't hire for a while so wouldn't even bother
You're correct
ooooh

Bloomington, IN

#8 Sep 11, 2013
The one downtown will work you like a slave. Try the one past the airport
mmmm

Holton, IN

#10 Sep 12, 2013
ooooh wrote:
The one downtown will work you like a slave. Try the one past the airport
It's all the same company... You apply for whatever position is open, you don't really pick which one you're located at
ooooh

Bloomington, IN

#11 Sep 12, 2013
mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It's all the same company... You apply for whatever position is open, you don't really pick which one you're located at
Too bad you're wrong. So nice try
mmmm

Newburgh, IN

#12 Sep 12, 2013
ooooh wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you're wrong. So nice try
Too bad I work there.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah oooh your wrong. Get the facts I'm check before being a douche.
mmmm

Bloomington, IN

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Vaperlock wrote:
Yeah oooh your wrong. Get the facts I'm check before being a douche.
Who's wrong?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Ooohs wrong
10years in

United States

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Yea. Here is how it goes... You apply online thru work one. They ask you which department you want to work in. You have options 1-3. Including all departments you can apply for. Whichever has an opening first is where they will put you. It's kinda like a shift preference. This is coming from a seasoned employee that has been here for 10 years. Hire process is still the exact same.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Hit the nail on the head ten years in. I've been there 13 years.
Fired

Akron, OH

#18 Dec 17, 2013
You go BOY
ooh

Shelbyville, IN

#19 Dec 17, 2013
Vaperlock wrote:
Yeah oooh your wrong. Get the facts I'm check before being a douche.
Both of you idiots are wrong. Stfu
FL Girl

Kent, OH

#21 Dec 24, 2013
Ooh u r right and wrong. The old Sunbeam/Rexam on Kansas Rd is Berry and is a different division and different HR, but it is still Berry. I am sure when you said by airport, those that work downtown were talking about the warehouse by the airport and that is part of the downtown division.

Since: Dec 13

Fishers, IN

#22 Dec 24, 2013
How much overtime is available?
ooh

Holton, IN

#23 Dec 24, 2013
FL Girl wrote:
Ooh u r right and wrong. The old Sunbeam/Rexam on Kansas Rd is Berry and is a different division and different HR, but it is still Berry. I am sure when you said by airport, those that work downtown were talking about the warehouse by the airport and that is part of the downtown division.
Yeah, I'm not talking about either of those. Just old rexam.. TY for clarifying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimtown fiens 7 min Eww 10
Liberals Hate God (Jun '13) 41 min Real 92
Terry Vaupel (Dec '10) 43 min Terry Vaupel 4
The big Z. Oh yeah, you know who im talking about 1 hr stole a laptop 1
Save Mesker Scam 2 hr Roberts backer 1
SAHM/Working moms 2 hr it takes two 57
Joni Farley 2 hr notowell 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages