First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lmao

United States

#29 May 1, 2013
That's what you get. May the beat woman win.
And she did. Sit down horse face. Go find some hay with those big ass horse teeth! Bahaaaaaa
umm hello

Newburgh, IN

#30 May 1, 2013
does whitney not realize if he did it to ashley he will do it to her? i wouldnt be surprised if he hasnt already.
question

New York, NY

#31 May 1, 2013
What's this Whitney girls last name
whitney

United States

#32 May 1, 2013
How bout whats your name first? And its not like ashley hasnt blasted my name all on topix.
baha

Tucker, GA

#33 May 1, 2013
Well wrote:
Not surprised to see Ashley horse face miller on here at all. Which her overly tall big for head.
lol she was the most hideous dancer my friends and I use to go in there just to laugh at her.
She will suck any drink dealer off
Damn you need to sit your ass down honey, because you for one can't spell. I mean what is a drink dealer? Lmao and I think the correct term that you would use in the sentence that you stated, "which her overly tall big for head"would for starters be, "with" and if you're trying to say that she has a big forehead you totally misspelled that also. Don't bash someone when you can't even spell better then a six year old child sweetie.
just the truth

Evansville, IN

#38 May 4, 2013
whitney wrote:
Bc threatening to kill yourself with your daughter there is a serious matter to me.
does your mon and dad like you with that black kid you have shame on you
Truth

Antioch, TN

#39 May 4, 2013
Do you realize how many black men Ashley has f....!!??? Almost every drug dealer and swing d... Around. Her beat friend Lacee is a wet back meth head 2 ugly b.... Deserve each other
just the truth

Evansville, IN

#40 May 5, 2013
It takes 2 and he probably lied until he had her hooked. you got that right big a$$ lair right there ask and one that know him
Ono

Newburgh, IN

#41 May 6, 2013
Mother [email protected] tried to sell me a trash car too
just the truth

Evansville, IN

#43 May 8, 2013
because you are a ugly bitch with a oreo kid bitch and tell that lair to stop telling everone that the g8 is his bitch
beturgay

Kent, OH

#44 May 9, 2013
smh tricky tricky tricks
Inform

Antioch, TN

#47 May 10, 2013
Oh? So now your a racist? I know a few of your "friends" that are on and off your face book that need to know this. I know a few that will beat the breaks off you for the Oreo comment.
I have no problem informing them. I will do exactly that. Then lets see you deny it.
Ok horse face?
In the mean time get your big ass for head and your jacked up teeth fat ass body and busted ass face out my business. Go find a Vectren employee again because you keep messing with the wrong bitch you over grown amazing ugly looking wench and your going to be knocked on your ass!
Mono

Newburgh, IN

#48 May 10, 2013
Inform wrote:
Oh? So now your a racist? I know a few of your "friends" that are on and off your face book that need to know this. I know a few that will beat the breaks off you for the Oreo comment.
I have no problem informing them. I will do exactly that. Then lets see you deny it.
Ok horse face?
In the mean time get your big ass for head and your jacked up teeth fat ass body and busted ass face out my business. Go find a Vectren employee again because you keep messing with the wrong bitch you over grown amazing ugly looking wench and your going to be knocked on your ass!
You're not your dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy af black guy goes by rob? 15 min Disgusted 12
Blake Miller (Sep '14) 17 min Realest 48
meijers 19 min Disgusted 24
Should I stay or should I go 20 min Queen 4
Tb 21 min Ttiiio 2
Joni Farley or whatever last name the skank is ... 27 min wondering 2
Leighanne Hurt (Mar '13) 39 min Jr whitlock 117
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages