Chandler Motorsports Park

Chandler Motorsports Park

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Super pro

Utica, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Why is that place such a joke? The track manager is rediculous! They cancel races over a small chance of rain and we didn't get shit! That track is going to hell and people will start going elsewhere! Way to go! Smiddy and Whitledge are a couple idiots!
Get real

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Well dumbazz it's over $1000 in insurance per event just to open the gate so if they open it up and the rain hits before they even get the first car down the track they still have to pay the insurance and the help... Then you would be the one biching next week when the payouts comes up short because of all the rain checks and covering the expenses from the rainout.. Lyons canceled to... You start a post about them??
Super pro

Utica, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
They don't take money from payouts over a rain check. "Dumbazz" the only way payouts are affected is by the amount of cars entered in that class. They run the place like a joke. The manager is too worried about racing other places than running a racetrack.
Super pro

Utica, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
And for the record, the difference between Lyons and Chandler is nite and day. If you have been there you know it's a way better quality track!
gonna get brunt

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Been racin there for years been a joke the whole time could be a very nice track
just the truth

Evansville, IN

#6 May 5, 2013
smiddy now has some backing from the big a$$ joke bill payne what a dumb a$$
Fastest Busa

Montgomery, AL

#7 Feb 26, 2014
What i found out when i showed up to race my bike , guys were racing street bikes with nitrous in blue jeans and tennis shoes and they went through tech like that and passed. And they are worried about insurance premiums , leathers should be required as i showed up with . If you can't afford leathers to save your ass , you probably don't even have insurance on your bike , not sure i want to race against you since you know who you are . Money spent on parts, motors but no safety equipment.
I guess the track officials can not turn that extra $20.00 away .
And it is supposed to NHRA sanctioned track. I have never seen Matt Hines go down the track in a pair of Levi's .
Race Fan

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 1, 2015
DRAG STRIP is CLOSED for the 2015 SEASON and for sale.

The Dirt Circle Track, Chandler Motor Speedway is OPEN for 2015.
The circle track is being UPDATED!
Lost slab racing

Brookfield, IL

#9 May 8, 2016
Race Fan wrote:
DRAG STRIP is CLOSED for the 2015 SEASON and for sale.

The Dirt Circle Track, Chandler Motor Speedway is OPEN for 2015.
The circle track is being UPDATED!
Has anyone herd if it's gonna open back up I herd updates were being done
Truth Teller

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 8, 2016
Ummm Yeah new ownership is spending tons of money and everything is great there.
lol

Fishers, IN

#12 May 9, 2016
I will take over a million dollars to get that track back in shape . I hope the new owners pockets are deep .
haha

United States

#13 May 9, 2016
yes it will be opening next month!!! southwest grinding is there right now grinding the track surface flat .. now have all new timing system , led lighting , remodeled restrooms and concession stands.. bleachers were stripped down painted and got all new wood!! many other upgrades in the works!
greatguy

United States

#14 May 9, 2016
Owners pockets are very deep! That's beside the point new owner is a great guy that cares about the racers it will be one of the best tracks around in a year or two!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope heads and dealer 8 min Timeout Lounge Amy 12
Black woman looking for white man 8 min Eatitup 12
I'm giving up on you... 9 min Seriously 5
Best sex ever last night (Public) 12 min Waste of oxygen 10
I hate this 23 min Hatethis 13
Christ the king. Father Deig 39 min ctk kid 27
Deonna Boyd 48 min Edgestogether 20

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance