First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wth

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Looking thu threads about birracial kids and black men etc....deadbeat dads come in all races not just black men...I am biracial and my kid's dads are white and they don't do a thing for them but were fine. U men make me.sick thinking its ok not to support your kid's and having the nerve to asking your baby mama for money....hate to make it seeem like its all about money but clothes, food, daycare cost, medical expenses, working 2 jobs to support ur kid's should not just be all on one person
..u guys need to grow up and look at the situation from another side. Don't confuse Support with oh she just wants me back or she's being vindictive by holding support over my head etc..there's a reason ...I love my kids dearly but rarely get to spend time w them or enjoy time off cause I'm busting my butt at 2 jobs when the baby daddys are capable of working....rant done lma
blah

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
How about you people quit breeding if you can't afford the little critters?
smh

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
blah wrote:
How about you people quit breeding if you can't afford the little critters?
Grow up, how do u think ur a#$ got here ...when ur with someone longterm u dont expect them to walk away and not support there kids...so such a very stupid statement
smdh

Newburgh, IN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
j.T Thomas. (James Thomas). He aint seen his kids since before November. Did come round for Xmas or Nothin
dad

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
I get tired of hearin women like u...i work and buy my baby everything and her mom doeant work and doea nuthing but gets all the assistance...i buy her more and my house ia nicer and ahe doeant do anything...same situatin with all my friends..all of there baby mommas r the same...and they all talk about child support...dont wanna do nuthin...jus want money for for drinks on the weekends..u shouldnt call it child support...call it weekend support cuz thats where all the money is goin..and i know u that type becauae u on topix sayin sh** like that...i want custody of my baby and i dont need assistance or child support
Each

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
dad wrote:
I get tired of hearin women like u...i work and buy my baby everything and her mom doeant work and doea nuthing but gets all the assistance...i buy her more and my house ia nicer and ahe doeant do anything...same situatin with all my friends..all of there baby mommas r the same...and they all talk about child support...dont wanna do nuthin...jus want money for for drinks on the weekends..u shouldnt call it child support...call it weekend support cuz thats where all the money is goin..and i know u that type becauae u on topix sayin sh** like that...i want custody of my baby and i dont need assistance or child support
You're a f'ing idiot.. You think the kids you "men" breed don't deserve the support of their "fathers"? I was with a man for 10 years and he bolted the minute I got pregnant. That boy is now 16 and I've supported him on my own because his pos sperm donor didn't want to hand me a dime in help. All you idiot men act like the woman shouldn't be able to spend a dime on herself because u are giving her support. I guarantee the amount you are ordered to pay does not amount to near what a child costs. Don't make a baby if you're going to resent having to provide support. Your kids deserve better di@khole!!
well

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Some men can b nut cracks good job to all u strong women out there taking care of yours. Your kids are blessed to have u dont let these nut cracks wiegh u down.
Just sayin

Florence, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
My babydaddy #1 is worthless dont see them dont call for thier birthdays an what they do get comes from his girl or mom .... Can u say sad ... Wont claim his taxes just cuz he dont want me to havr them reall mature but be on facepage frontin like I love my kids blah blah hes a deadbeat....with that said not all men are worthless fathers cuz the father of my youngest not only supports his kids with another woman he supports OURS picks up all slack from the dead beat now thats a real man
dumb

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Each wrote:
<quoted text>You're a f'ing idiot.. You think the kids you "men" breed don't deserve the support of their "fathers"? I was with a man for 10 years and he bolted the minute I got pregnant. That boy is now 16 and I've supported him on my own because his pos sperm donor didn't want to hand me a dime in help. All you idiot men act like the woman shouldn't be able to spend a dime on herself because u are giving her support. I guarantee the amount you are ordered to pay does not amount to near what a child costs. Don't make a baby if you're going to resent having to provide support. Your kids deserve better di@khole!!
Obviously u didn't read a word he said. Ur post is not relevant to wat he was talking about. Reread it and then reread yours smh
Each

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously u didn't read a word he said. Ur post is not relevant to wat he was talking about. Reread it and then reread yours smh
Ummm yeah I did read it, thanks. The do@che is complaining about having to pay his baby mama. And he, like all other men, want to whine and complain about it.
whaaa

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2013
dad wrote:
you sound like you need to go bang a Mexican stfu and get your stds treated you will never have my baby
wtf ever

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2013
My babydaddy makes it "look" like he's way better than me says he's the one buying her everything when to keep it real its his people I don't get child support I receive food stamps that's it and give him some for his house and he still treats me like a pos #hatehim
babymomz

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Well my bd def loves his child, just not me. We have had a long hard road weve traveled, but if i put my feelings aside, i have to say that he came thru so far pretty well for his child. #Give it where its due.
Curious

Union City, GA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
What about that dads that pay support?? I can't even afford to pay for housing myself after I pay support. She has the same dead end job and not only do I support my kids I support her. Worthless!
yep

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Demorris jackson anit seen. His child in 6 years
what about this

New Albany, IN

#16 Mar 2, 2013
i had some lil rip tell me back in the day that she was on the pill.. ended up she lied..(surprise) we all know women dont do that, right.. wink wink.. anyway, she turns up with a bun in the oven.. in your opinion, what should i have done?
proud momma

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
My babydaddy #1 is worthless dont see them dont call for thier birthdays an what they do get comes from his girl or mom .... Can u say sad ... Wont claim his taxes just cuz he dont want me to havr them reall mature but be on facepage frontin like I love my kids blah blah hes a deadbeat....with that said not all men are worthless fathers cuz the father of my youngest not only supports his kids with another woman he supports OURS picks up all slack from the dead beat now thats a real man

im wit u hun my son is seven months old nd his dad has only seen him one time nd wen he was there he didnt do shit my lil sis was the one that gave him a bath changed his diapers clothes fed him put him in carseat pushed his stroller everythin has only sent a hundred dollars up for diapers nd shxt but then gets on facebook talkin bout hes this great father tryin to make himself look good nd takin the pics i sent him in his first shoes nd everythin nd makin it seem like he bought them for him nd actin like he took the pics nd hes actually spendin time wit him he refused to c him for christmas didnt call on no holidays hasnt called or text to c hows he doin in a month hasnt called to talk to him in almost two months but my fianci now has been there since i was six months pregnant he loves my son to death claims him as his own remind u my bd is white nd my fianci is black so skin color dnt mean shxt
petty

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 13, 2016
Thank you! Real men exist!
Kkkk

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 13, 2016
Here's a novel idea...why not get married before you decide to have children? That way, children are being supported by BOTH parents...IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD! There is no battle! They are a FAMILY! You know...the way it is SUPPOSED to be! Other than irresponsibility on both parents' part, there is no legitimate excuse for an unplanned pregnancy.
petty

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 13, 2016
Kkkk wrote:
Here's a novel idea...why not get married before you decide to have children? That way, children are being supported by BOTH parents...IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD! There is no battle! They are a FAMILY! You know...the way it is SUPPOSED to be! Other than irresponsibility on both parents' part, there is no legitimate excuse for an unplanned pregnancy.
I got married he's on meth now wasn't when we got married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think bout you everyday baby 10 min FollowYourHeart 45
Fake a** 11 min FollowYourHeart 8
Greg Kaiser 23 min Frequency 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Missy Mosby as Council Member? (Feb '12) 49 min inqusitor 55
Whitney Pistons 1 hr Hahaha 4
Transfered here with my job 1 hr Concerned 40
Sarah and Donna Jones (Apr '17) 1 hr Indeed 8

Darmstadt Jobs

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages