First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who?

Evansville, IN

#1 May 9, 2013
Whose the hottest white girl that lives in Jimtown?:)))) Name!?
lol

Evansville, IN

#2 May 9, 2013
None they are all pasty and covered with meth sores. Gross. Only other jimtown losers would want to do that. Go get your free lunch at the salvation army and ctfu. Whole little area has slept with each other and passed god knows what around.
hellno

United States

#3 May 9, 2013
lol wrote:
None they are all pasty and covered with meth sores. Gross. Only other jimtown losers would want to do that. Go get your free lunch at the salvation army and ctfu. Whole little area has slept with each other and passed god knows what around.
right, beauty has been lost since beautiful marliyn monroe. then god sent me along !! you called it right,meth teeth, old wrinkle bag faces an they are young, pepperoni spots, greasey hair, gross. this problem is indiana wide, say no to meth/crack an everything else acdicting.
hellno

United States

#4 May 10, 2013
Brooke gray.
classic beauty

Evansville, IN

#6 May 10, 2013
Bridget she be over around Charlie's and that pizza shop
classic beauty

Evansville, IN

#7 May 10, 2013
But she only like blacks I think
pink.

Evansville, IN

#8 May 10, 2013
I live in Jimtown, I am 17! I don't go around and sleep with people, I don't party , I don't have any diseases. Your being judgmental and that's not cute!
lol

Evansville, IN

#9 May 10, 2013
It's just a matter of time, a lie, and/or I'm sure your parents are on it. Idc what some white trash poor little kid thinks is cute or not. Have you gone through your neighborhoods and looked at people? And why aren't you in school? Again I say, ctfu. Dumbass dirtballs.
pink.

Henderson, KY

#11 May 10, 2013
I hope you, your parents, your grandparents, cousin go die or kill their selfs. Good day sir ;)
lol

Evansville, IN

#12 May 10, 2013
Lol trashy poor ass trick. I'll let you get back to your most likely teen pregnancy.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#15 May 10, 2013
Calm down pink theyre just talkin smack
pink.

Evansville, IN

#16 May 10, 2013
Jordan mf berry wrote:
Calm down pink theyre just talkin smack
That shit pisses me off though, I can't stand Internet thugs! So berry have you figured out who I am yet?:p
confidential

Newburgh, IN

#17 May 10, 2013
stephanie mcbride is pretty secy.
lol

Evansville, IN

#18 May 10, 2013
No one cares who you are and that berry mofo is just as sorry and trashy as any jimtown thing or person I could think of. I'm glad you're mad. It's funny. So worked up and so simple.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#20 May 10, 2013
Nah pink are you random? Can i at least get a hint?
Jordan mf berry

United States

#21 May 10, 2013
Aw i love you too lol ill be by later an we can cuddle naked:)
pink.

Evansville, IN

#22 May 10, 2013
Lmfao! I'm not random I'm her best friend. I use to date one of your good friends! We all went to the fall festive one time & you came back to randoms house then left later on? That's a huge hint it was years ago though
Jordan mf berry

United States

#23 May 10, 2013
Is she the cousin of the guy you dated?
Jordan mf berry

United States

#24 May 10, 2013
Pretty sure i know who both of you are cant remember ur last name and cant remember how to spell her first
username123

Evansville, IN

#26 May 10, 2013
All you guys are a bunch of pieces of shits for judging everyone! None of you are better especially if your on this stupid shit website! & don't take that as I'm saying I'm better cause I'm better cause I don't judge but being on this is what I do when I get bored. To see how stupid and ignorant people are on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst employers in Evansville! (Oct '10) 7 min Horrrrrriiiibbblllee 192
kerri gardner 21 min looking 1
Probation time sentenced time 22 min Info 4
Big chested lady with tats 26 min tattedtit 5
girlfriend swap 30 min Anthony 7
Aaron knight 38 min sicko 7
Timeout 59 min home slice 17
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE