Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I don't know about anyone else, but I think bald pu**ies are overrated. I say BRING BACK THE BUSH!! I mean, keep it trimmed and nice, like a landing strip or something. All you chicks with nasty pu**ies need to grow some hair on it so you can cover it up. Not all bald ones are hot.

Since: Feb 13

Huntington, IN

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I prefer the bald ones. Hate getting pubes in my mouth when i go down on a non shaved one. Of course if it is skanky looking/smelling, I ain't touching it to begin with. LOL

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I can honestly say that a pretty one deserves to be exposed. But if it's gross, then bush it up.

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 20, 2013
I feel like it should be just lightly covered wit hair like a fade or something cuz thick hair is nasty but bald is pervert to me.....a child doesn't have hair down there and why would u want something reminding u of a child that's gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broke ass racist people 10 min AFRICANBOOTYSCRAT... 3
Eric Wilson 15 min I_know_ 3
blonde at superbike shop 18 min my name 5
lil scrappy in Evansville. 23 min Dont forget 3
Justin doin Ryan's gf lol 54 min just saying 5
I'm going to the Dr. 1 hr you knew the whol... 25
Gene pyke (Jun '13) 1 hr BigblackJody 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages