My 95 civic will beat any car in town.
bor

Florence, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2013
what color cause I might have to repaint the car if it isn't black?
bor

Florence, KY

#23 Apr 6, 2013
the 95 civic that is
fact

Akron, OH

#24 Apr 6, 2013
You all need to shut the hell up. Ain't no body meeting up to race anything. You are all little boys doing nothing but talking on topix, probably living in your moms basement. Either state a time/place or stop embarrassing yourself by continuing to post.
bor

Florence, KY

#25 Apr 6, 2013
like were going to post a place on topix don't you know cops get on here and shat? If 95 civic is serious he can meet up at the west side wal-mart by the lawn and garden entrance to talk about it any of you can show up I don't care ill be there 445 to 500 if you aint scared then come on then

North Royalton, OH

#26 Apr 6, 2013
layitdown wrote:
yall aint even wanna play fo realz. yup get tor up from the frame up. aint playin i lay ya out. known playa heard me get caught up. ya aint even wanna mess wit it gon be straight murda i ride on that shh ery day caint hang round no 95 junk a$$ shh. get outta hear wit dat trash aint on my level fo real step yo game up den get at me ya aint even close
You're so stupid.
fact

Akron, OH

#27 Apr 6, 2013
Okay now we're talking. 95 civic you started this thread. West side wal mart at 5 pm, u coming?? I'll be there to watch for sure.
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Florence, KY

#28 Apr 6, 2013
ricers! lololololollool
lol

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 6, 2013
Damn where is 95 Civic now lololol
Boy racer

Chardon, OH

#30 Apr 6, 2013
I am here sorry I'm late. I guess I missed your west side deadline. I was kind of hoping southern swagger would be here.
Real McCoy

Chardon, OH

#31 Apr 6, 2013
TwinTurbo wrote:
Nissan GT-R alpha TT 10 package AWD
1160hp
1/4 in 9.1-9.3 with controlled launch
Im one of 4 in evansville and the only only alpha 10 pkg
yea right.....sure ....

Tucker, GA

#32 Apr 6, 2013
fact wrote:
You all need to shut the hell up. Ain't no body meeting up to race anything. You are all little boys doing nothing but talking on topix, probably living in your moms basement. Either state a time/place or stop embarrassing yourself by continuing to post.
Agreed.
lol

Akron, OH

#33 Apr 6, 2013
FYI if 95 civic was there, and I doubt he was, he stayed for four minutes. I rolled up at ten after and no one was there. Lames every one of you.
Boy racer

Chardon, OH

#34 Apr 6, 2013
no I meant I am here now ( on topix) I didn't see the Walmart post till too late. was your break over at Walmart at 5? that why u only had a 15 min window?
clutch

Akron, OH

#36 Apr 6, 2013
Any car in eville. You have some BIG shoes to fill if you think that. There's a 2500 hp fox body mustang that is street legal. Keep dreaming bud. Remember there's Is AlWAYS someone faster with lots more money to make it even faster.
HuggyBear

Tucker, GA

#38 Apr 7, 2013
Hmm...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in Evansville with an actual gt-r
sLEvin

United States

#39 Apr 7, 2013
HuggyBear wrote:
Hmm...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in Evansville with an actual gt-r
thought u had 2? if so then tell your sis i said hello...

fast is relative - drag? road course? whats fastest on one cant be fastest on the other
igotone

Florence, KY

#40 Apr 7, 2013
I'm driving a 95 onda civic hatchback. Sell it to ya for 3500. It only has 160,000 miles, AC, manual transmission. I drive it everywhere. just kidding
clutch

Akron, OH

#41 Apr 7, 2013
There are actually 3 gt-r in eville. 2 silver ones and a black one. There's also a black one in jasper.
truee
#42 Apr 7, 2013
clutch wrote:
There are actually 3 gt-r in eville. 2 silver ones and a black one. There's also a black one in jasper.
I have a 2002 Gt-R 2.6 TT in my garage. I never bring it out.
hmmmok

Antioch, TN

#43 Apr 7, 2013
I got a 73 ford pinto , what now all u chumps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young women turning tricks 15 min Shell 5
I want all 3 1/2 inches... 16 min Shell 4
Logan b mugshot 17 min Nappy as hell 1
Hey methville in town tonight 25 min The real idiotsRU 37
Fidget spinners on nipples competition 32 min Eyeroll 5
How do you pass a mouth swab for meth 35 min Eyeroll 9
I hate evansville (Mar '13) 35 min Me me me 48

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance