My 95 civic will beat any car in town.

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boy racer

Duluth, GA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I have a 95 Civic that will beat any car in town. straight out or on a track. American,Asian, or European doesn't matter.
I seriously doubt anyone wants to mess with it. I may take offers if you really got something to compare.
southernswagg

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Are you willing to race for pinks! Something has to be in it for me to race. I don't do it for fun! You win, you take my ride, I win, I take your ride! If your going to challenge someone, put your money where your mouth is of don't make a challenge like that. If your confident in your car, and have the balls, you shouldn't have a problem going title for title.
layitdown

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2013
yall aint even wanna play fo realz. yup get tor up from the frame up. aint playin i lay ya out. known playa heard me get caught up. ya aint even wanna mess wit it gon be straight murda i ride on that shh ery day caint hang round no 95 junk a$$ shh. get outta hear wit dat trash aint on my level fo real step yo game up den get at me ya aint even close
Boy racer

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 5, 2013
southernswagg wrote:
Are you willing to race for pinks! Something has to be in it for me to race. I don't do it for fun! You win, you take my ride, I win, I take your ride! If your going to challenge someone, put your money where your mouth is of don't make a challenge like that. If your confident in your car, and have the balls, you shouldn't have a problem going title for title.
yea I can take a bite of that. you want to do straight line or track ? you don't want none of this son just a FYI you gonna lose
Boy racer

Duluth, GA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
layitdown wrote:
yall aint even wanna play fo realz. yup get tor up from the frame up. aint playin i lay ya out. known playa heard me get caught up. ya aint even wanna mess wit it gon be straight murda i ride on that shh ery day caint hang round no 95 junk a$$ shh. get outta hear wit dat trash aint on my level fo real step yo game up den get at me ya aint even close
I think you need to stop working in your car and work on your English. moron
American muscle

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Fast furious about to release couple poo butts I see, I live my life a quarter mile at time 640 horsepower 420ib torque who want it!!
The Prophet

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2013
layitdown wrote:
???? Let me go get my translator! I'll be right back!!
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Covington, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
lolololol
southernswagg

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 5, 2013
All of you on here! Bring it title for title of go back to your little boy world. This is for grown folks and none of you are ready to do it for pinks so why bother! That's how confident I am in my car. I won't hesitate to put my vehicle on the line. If any of you can beat me and that is if! I will give you my car free and clear. If I beat you, I'm taking your ride. Any of you so called racers ready to take it to that level! Go up to Indy and Chicago at the strips and ask about novacain. People won't race me, because I never lose and that was against some veterans! I will eat you wanna be's alive and I guarantee that and I'm taking your so called vehicle. When you get the balls we can do this! This game isn't about who talks the game, its about who is willing to put it all on the line, even if that means your vehicle. It's put up or shut up on the track. You want respect in this industry, earn it!
southernswagg

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Boy racer wrote:
<quoted text>yea I can take a bite of that. you want to do straight line or track ? you don't want none of this son just a FYI you gonna lose
It's doesn't matter! I do this for a living, so this will be legal, because I'm taking your car. Witch car should I use, my Malibu, nova, or camaro! People are going to laugh at you at the track. I've never been beat! I'm well known in the Indy, Chicago, and Florida circuits! I will have a official there to give or titles to and the winner gets both vehicles. You really have no idea who you are about to race. All I can say is make sure you have a ride home son!
The Prophet

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2013
southernswagg wrote:
All of you on here! Bring it title for title of go back to your little boy world. This is for grown folks and none of you are ready to do it for pinks so why bother! That's how confident I am in my car. I won't hesitate to put my vehicle on the line. If any of you can beat me and that is if! I will give you my car free and clear. If I beat you, I'm taking your ride. Any of you so called racers ready to take it to that level! Go up to Indy and Chicago at the strips and ask about novacain. People won't race me, because I never lose and that was against some veterans! I will eat you wanna be's alive and I guarantee that and I'm taking your so called vehicle. When you get the balls we can do this! This game isn't about who talks the game, its about who is willing to put it all on the line, even if that means your vehicle. It's put up or shut up on the track. You want respect in this industry, earn it!
I bet your insurance payments are crazy with all the cars you have taken? Just saying!
Mongoose

Willoughby, OH

#12 Apr 5, 2013
southernswagg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's doesn't matter! I do this for a living, so this will be legal, because I'm taking your car. Witch car should I use, my Malibu, nova, or camaro! People are going to laugh at you at the track. I've never been beat! I'm well known in the Indy, Chicago, and Florida circuits! I will have a official there to give or titles to and the winner gets both vehicles. You really have no idea who you are about to race. All I can say is make sure you have a ride home son!
you sound like a total idiot. you must have got it from your drunken mamma
southernswagg

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2013
The Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your insurance payments are crazy with all the cars you have taken? Just saying!
People want to challenge people to a race and all I'm saying is put up or shut up. It takes a lot of time and money to put these cars on the track and a lot of racing to earn your respect. He might take me in a race but all I'm saying is that if he wants the respect, come earn it and put his money where his mouth is. If he beats me, I will shake his hand and give him my vehicle, and it i win I'd expect him to do the same. I've been racing for a lot of years and have seen guys come and go that think their car is the best. I've also seen some hurt and even die because they don't know what they're doing and just think it would be cool to race. He should think his car is the best, because if he didn't, what's the point of racing it. It takes a lot of mechanical breakdowns, wrecks, injuries and losses at the track to get where I'm at today. I travel all around racing and if he would come at us with a better mindset and consideration, he would find out that not only are all of us guys competitors but also brothers. Got to have respect to get respect
southernswagg

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a total idiot. you must have got it from your drunken mamma
What do you drive tough boy! I'll eat your ass sitting still!
Get real

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 5, 2013
A front wheel drive!?! Front slicks are for kids.
vince

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Rockin' a Sebring, beyotch. Had two wrecks and ain't killed nobody yet.
Boy racer

Willoughby, OH

#18 Apr 5, 2013
southernswagg wrote:
<quoted text>
People want to challenge people to a race and all I'm saying is put up or shut up. It takes a lot of time and money to put these cars on the track and a lot of racing to earn your respect. He might take me in a race but all I'm saying is that if he wants the respect, come earn it and put his money where his mouth is. If he beats me, I will shake his hand and give him my vehicle, and it i win I'd expect him to do the same. I've been racing for a lot of years and have seen guys come and go that think their car is the best. I've also seen some hurt and even die because they don't know what they're doing and just think it would be cool to race. He should think his car is the best, because if he didn't, what's the point of racing it. It takes a lot of mechanical breakdowns, wrecks, injuries and losses at the track to get where I'm at today. I travel all around racing and if he would come at us with a better mindset and consideration, he would find out that not only are all of us guys competitors but also brothers. Got to have respect to get respect
where do you want to do this at? and when?
ihave

Bellevue, WA

#19 Apr 5, 2013
I have a 68 Dodge Charger big block with single turbo. Step up
TwinTurbo

Evansville, IN

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Nissan GT-R alpha TT 10 package AWD
1160hp
1/4 in 9.1-9.3 with controlled launch

Im one of 4 in evansville and the only only alpha 10 pkg
haha

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Topix done went speed chanel didnt kno I was watching a rerun of pinks all out ... grow up kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does Mercede Diane aka dezzi have hiv 5 min bitchyouguestit 10
IT'S MLK Day 50 yrs latter the White MAN still ... 6 min White truck 32
kevin langston beats his wife and kids 20 min Puss 3
Cardinal 27 min Material 13
april adler 44 min wayne 129
Katherine Josey 49 min Katherine josey 3
Yoko Ono is still CRAZY!!! (Jan '13) 49 min Solange 11
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web