stupidity

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Wow. Beat in the NIT by some team I've never heard of. Must suck to be a UK fan these days...
Ukfan

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Get your shots in now punk! UK just finished their next years recruiting class with the signing of Julius Randall(the number 3 recruit in the nation). Add this to what they already signed and things will be back to normal immediately.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2013
CAPTAIN BATMAN would like to say it could be worse. You could be some white trash,retarded, inbred, meth smoking IU fan. CAPTAIN BATMAN is sorry CAPTAIN BATMAN could have rolled in all of those insults into one and just said IU fan.
stupidity

Duluth, GA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
IU is a number one seed, UK got beat by a team full of guys who will be selling insurance and teaching high school this time next year. Talk all you want, the more you say the more stupid you appear.
Lmao

Kent, OH

#5 Mar 20, 2013
stupidity wrote:
IU is a number one seed, UK got beat by a team full of guys who will be selling insurance and teaching high school this time next year. Talk all you want, the more you say the more stupid you appear.
that's the funniest ish I ever read!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 21, 2013
stupidity wrote:
IU fans are the biggest retards on earth
A Fan

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2013
stupidity wrote:
Can you count the banners on the wall. The most wins in college basketball history. A national championship last year and a final four appearance the year before. We really do know the program everyone envies and it certainly is not IU.
dynasty

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Iu has 2 winning seasons in past 2 decades & goddamn do the hoosiers go nuts... uk fans r so used to winning that we r totally freaked out this year, we have the greatest recruited class in history next year...back on top as usual, enjoy this year iu fans cause its the last one n a long time, creen will have iu in trouble before they have another team...calipari doesnt have to break the rules, hes @ ky now, iu will not make sweet 16 this year either
stupidity

Akron, OH

#9 Mar 21, 2013
A Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you count the banners on the wall. The most wins in college basketball history. A national championship last year and a final four appearance the year before. We really do know the program everyone envies and it certainly is not IU.
Big difference between a one-and-done factory and a college basketball program. Good luck rolling the dice with next years freshmen class of punks from the ghetto who can't spell their name much less pass a class... Also, and mark my words here, last years banner will prob end up coming down once the investigation begins.
A Fan

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 21, 2013
stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between a one-and-done factory and a college basketball program. Good luck rolling the dice with next years freshmen class of punks from the ghetto who can't spell their name much less pass a class... Also, and mark my words here, last years banner will prob end up coming down once the investigation begins.
I am so glad that you identified yourself so appropriately. Is there any program in the country that would not have taken the Kentucky freshman.
IUfan

Akron, OH

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Yes. The ones that require you be able to pass classes. Call me old school but I like that IU's graduation rate is twice UK's. Says quite a bit...
A Fan

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 21, 2013
That's kind of obvious with what has happened the last few years. Crean is no saint (just look at his tweets) and would jump at a chance to get the Wildcat players. You probably prefer the peach basket and set shot. The most successful usually adapt to changes in their environment and Calipari has done so very effectively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renea hunton got herpes...eeewwww 26 min Chris raymer 9
Donna Claus 35 min Ed Donna 2
merry christmas everyone 42 min dumbapes 1
Men who hit lady's 43 min fred 15
Danny McDurmon we need to talk 1 hr Oooo 6
chelsey 3 hr Frankfort 5
Lonely at Christmas 5 hr Agent jack bear 6
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web