Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
I'm.tired of people sayin I'm a snitch, come get it yetti

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Ohh shizzz!!

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Yetti don't want no.smoke with me, I'm tired if people actin like I ain't shit.so there I put it out there, yes I did tell and ain't nobody gonna do anything. Everybody in tha.Ville is soft and ain't bout nuthin

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 23, 2013
And his.buddy Sean ain't shit either
sean doss is a kid still

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Lol Sean Doss stays up geeked all night to make a fake posting with my name on it. This is the real Wyatt buddy when ya gunna grown tf up Sean & get off Topix. I went to bed & had work in the am. I don't stay up til 4 am on dope
sean doss

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Lol this is sad to see Sean post with my name continueing this shit. This is the real Wyatt. Not hard to make a fake name & stay up geeked on dope making Topix posts? Get a life Sean. Oh wait your life is already fucked, still in daddy's basement sitting on the internet because your mad. Haha its sad that you've posted like 8 threads on here. & I'm 18 yet still handle this way more maturely than yous ever had. White trash like you discusts me Sean.

Newport, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
You sissys stop internet banging

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My babe 2 min SamIAm 22
Best attorney to file an appeal for a criminal ... 21 min Everyone 5
why do black people got bell pepper shaped noses (Nov '12) 22 min snazzy 46
Suicide pact 28 min Screen name 43
Darriel Sutton 51 min Darriel Sutton 1
Ralph Caldwell 56 min notsure 6
Rain backpage (Aug '14) 1 hr Knowsalltellsnone 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages