mike hartweck

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Soooooo I heard the funniest shit Yesterday !!! So how Does it feel to be the last one to talk mike ? Lol U was trying to protect your bros ;( You should talk first... you should of Know they was going to say something looking at minatory life !!!!!!!!!!Now you can shut the fuck up and do the 10 yrs ....... We are so Tired of Hearing you talk about your dudes this and your dudes that and in the end who's paying for you going to Prison for 10?????? Your kids and wife your Whole family is going to do the time !!!!!!!!! So let's do the Math here I know you just had your First son a few Months ago and i dont know how old your two Daughters are but i know there over 7 /8 yrs old but he's going to be what 8 / 9 yrs old right when you get out ? I bet when he Signed that plea deal he had a whole river under him ;(((( Cry Me fucking river ..... Bill , and josh , t Sutton ...did Pretty good on it 13 years not bad for what there part was indictment
billyhollisissni tchin

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2013
F@#$ billy Hollis....he will b suckin peter by the time he gets out!
Lol

Evansville, IN

#4 Oct 22, 2013
billyhollisissnitchin wrote:
F@#$ billy Hollis....he will b suckin peter by the time he gets out!
Snitchin but got 13 years? Okkkkkk
Billy friend

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Nikka
duds weak

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Snitchin but got 13 years? Okkkkkk
Yes when he has been ran up that many time ????? Come on or do I need to post all of it on here ( his past )billy dud ????? Sooooo Lets see he was 20 to life sooo the low he would of had to take a fixs 20 yrs deal lol you do the math Billy's dud ;) so now let's look at the 13 yrs he got
u need god

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 23, 2013
mike hartweck wrote:
Soooooo I heard the funniest shit Yesterday !!! So how Does it feel to be the last one to talk mike ? Lol U was trying to protect your bros ;( You should talk first... you should of Know they was going to say something looking at minatory life !!!!!!!!!!Now you can shut the fuck up and do the 10 yrs ....... We are so Tired of Hearing you talk about your dudes this and your dudes that and in the end who's paying for you going to Prison for 10?????? Your kids and wife your Whole family is going to do the time !!!!!!!!! So let's do the Math here I know you just had your First son a few Months ago and i dont know how old your two Daughters are but i know there over 7 /8 yrs old but he's going to be what 8 / 9 yrs old right when you get out ? I bet when he Signed that plea deal he had a whole river under him ;(((( Cry Me fucking river ..... Bill , and josh , t Sutton ...did Pretty good on it 13 years not bad for what there part was indictment
It makes me sad to know someone Could be so hard on somebody faces that much time ;( you ppl need god and I Mean fast!!!!!
Hate criminals

Evansville, IN

#10 Oct 24, 2013
u need god wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me sad to know someone Could be so hard on somebody faces that much time ;( you ppl need god and I Mean fast!!!!!
I disagree, the person/people in jail need help. God bless
one day

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Oct 24, 2013
Hate criminals wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, the person/people in jail need help. God bless
I will say a prayer for you tonight!!! you needed God ..... god loves everybody and even loves you .... But one day you're going to have to face the things you said about people smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got cakes 5 min Nippologist 2
Brian Birdwell 9 min Stupid hos 25
ladies!! who likes pegging guys? 25 min luvit 1
$$$$2500$$ reward stolen enclosed trailer and f... 32 min dumbass 4
Kelsey Klodowski part 250 37 min Kelsey 21
Goldman's pawn and other Jew's of Evansville (Feb '13) 1 hr trained 13
New girl at the pain clinic 1 hr Ashley becker 10
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE