Next Last
WTF

Boonville, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Anybody know this dude?
Sober

Clearwater, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yeah I know him. A misguided kid who turned into what society has made him. That town is full of a bunch of methhead jokers and retards who have no idea how to function in society. I know he is in county right now and been mixed up with Krystle Cupp who is nothing but a Class D Felony Trash bag. I heard it was her friends that tipped the cops off, he pulled up to pick him up and a mile down the road they were pulled over.
Bubba

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Frank Jackson, what a POS. Hope somebody busts his backside cherry for him. What ever happened to that other POS he ran with...Stuart Noffsinger? Heard that pxxxy did time for a bad drug deal, or some thing. These two are the reason why the death penalty should be on the books.
Stuey

Antioch, TN

#4 May 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Frank Jackson, what a POS. Hope somebody busts his backside cherry for him. What ever happened to that other POS he ran with...Stuart Noffsinger? Heard that pxxxy did time for a bad drug deal, or some thing. These two are the reason why the death penalty should be on the books.
This is Stuart Noffsinger.
Stuey

Antioch, TN

#5 May 11, 2013
So I like to be trashed talked to my face at least. As for what I have done in my past, that's my past. I work and take care of my child like a man. Now I have no idea who you are nor do I care, yet you should maybe try to change your outlook on life and people. Maybe Jesus Christ will change that.
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#6 May 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Get a life dumba** talk about wat u know about not wat u heard or assume about makes u look dumber den u really are be a man and show urself
Benzo

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 May 15, 2013
Yeah I know them both. Frank has a mouth for sure, but what's taking about it on her gunna do? You do know Noffy is a knockout artist....right? Probably should thank God that he is grown up now. Lol
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#8 May 15, 2013
Oh Noffy oh Noffy
Ha ha

United States

#9 May 15, 2013
Knockout artist hub? What happen to him that night in Burlington coat factory parking lot wasn't a knockout artist the. Just a low life coward that took a inocent man life. Because he got whooped
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
Knockout artist hub? What happen to him that night in Burlington coat factory parking lot wasn't a knockout artist the. Just a low life coward that took a inocent man life. Because he got whooped
Yet again sounds like you know nothing about wat u talkin bout smdh
Ha ha

United States

#11 May 16, 2013
Oh but I do I was the one that whooped him that night so I know exactly what I'm talking about so how bout you get off his nuts and let him speak for his self it was my best friend that got ran over by the little bitch so you have no place to put your two sense in on this subject.
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
I have erry rite and maybe ur friend shouldn't run out in front of cars and do so much coke dat he gives his self a stroke and yea u such a pu**y u gotta hit sumone wit a tire iron u sound like da pu**y
Ha ha

United States

#13 May 16, 2013
llllllooooooollllllll wrote:
I have erry rite and maybe ur friend shouldn't run out in front of cars and do so much coke dat he gives his self a stroke and yea u such a pu**y u gotta hit sumone wit a tire iron u sound like da pu**y
tire iron yeah right that's a good one thats the story he made up to get away with murder and how is getting in my car running in front of cars ?an empty parking lot as big as burlingtons why did he turn around and come back toward me in his car? that's some funny shit don't trip though his time will come. I guess I just hit that hard that the little bitch thought it was a tire iron just like he said 7 people jumped out of my car when there was only 2 other dudes and a chick in the car with me but its his lie ill let him tell it. You wanna talk about assuming shit. Why are you assuming then you wasn't there he was by himself so go swing from his nuts some more and figure oh the facts like you would say before you run your mouth bitch
Ha ha

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
Plus didn't die from a stroke he died from brain damage so you don't know shit so keep your two sense out of it once again
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#15 May 17, 2013
U got life messed up boo.....if my child was on life support I sure wouldn't remove dem afta only twenty four hrs believe dat
llllllooooooolll lllll

United States

#16 May 17, 2013
I know way more den u think I do babyboy
Ha ha

United States

#18 May 17, 2013
Apparently not he was pronounced dead hours after bitch they kept him on life support till his mother could get down here to see him so you don't know as much as you think for real so best bet would be to keep your mouth shut about any of it for real like I said I was there when it happened at at the hospital the whole time till they had his funeral so I'm pretty sure I know more than what you could ever say to me about it.
Lol aha

Antioch, TN

#19 May 18, 2013
So come out of hiding then??
Haha

United States

#20 May 18, 2013
Who's hiding??
Class A

Whiteland, IN

#21 Sep 5, 2013
Stuart is a good dude and changed man whose been forgiven by his Heavenly Father for his past crimes. As for that wigger frank Jackson he's a snitching ass bitch. Got paperwork on his ass. Did 3 1/2 years cause of that coon acting bitch but I'm not dwelling on that. He will get what's coming to his ass one day. Leave Stuart alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Rachel Millay? 2 min Themilfman 1
k f c 33 min Mudflap 6
Frankie Pollard 1 hr Huh 2
Kari Delarosa (Apr '14) 1 hr informed 15
She asked me to spit in her mouth 1 hr Luvitrough 6
Cute white boy that drives the new silver Impal... 1 hr Why r blacks so dumb 10
Did Patrick B cheat on hope? 1 hr Tickle ma nutsack 7

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance