Harley Quinn at the Pony

Harley Quinn at the Pony

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

The Joker

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone known Harley Quinn at The Pony Club? And how to contact her outside of her night job?
Oblivious

Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 24, 2013
The Joker wrote:
Does anyone known Harley Quinn at The Pony Club? And how to contact her outside of her night job?
I do know Harley and if she wanted you to contact her outside of her job she would give you her information herself. To most this is simply a job and just because they give you a dance does not mean they want to hand you the P***Y, so please leave her be!
Jordan mf berry

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Shes a sweetheart and if she wanted to talk to you she`d give you her number

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
CAPTAIN BATMAN wonders when did strippers become people too?

“They see me trollin'...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Oblivious wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know Harley and if she wanted you to contact her outside of her job she would give you her information herself. To most this is simply a job and just because they give you a dance does not mean they want to hand you the P***Y, so please leave her be!
I have often wondered why is it that strippers are usually so dumb and yet seem to be the smartest women on the planet. They are charging enormous fees just for you to look at them naked and you get nothing for it. I think this is why normal women hate them so much. Normal women are giving the whole show away for free.

Lap Dance Prices are Dangerous(ly) High!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>I have often wondered why is it that strippers are usually so dumb and yet seem to be the smartest women on the planet. They are charging enormous fees just for you to look at them naked and you get nothing for it. I think this is why normal women hate them so much. Normal women are giving the whole show away for free.

Lap Dance Prices are Dangerous(ly) High!
It's never free you are paying for it just in different ways.

“They see me trollin'...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Captain Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never free you are paying for it just in different ways.
Ohh... you are very wise Captain Batman. My most expensive investments have been ladies that WEREN'T strippers or hookers.

At least they are up front with their prices!

I'm Dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon go 6 min backwoods bob 9
How do I get rid of her???? 9 min backwoods bob 6
Missing handicapped girl 12 min Papa 1,994
Does Andrea Gallo still prostitute? 12 min sam 13
Ham? Or Turkey? 26 min Justin 3
joshua. pepe pepa pepperoni paypay pe pony gir... 1 hr moveon 3
How many people have HIV in evansville (Oct '14) 1 hr Slee 68

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance