First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmmm

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Who's the skinny girl with the brown hair?
barbie

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2012
If she works there. She's obviously a crack wh*re!
ashley

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
All those girls are nasty std infected sl*ts. Can't get a job anywhere else. Retarded. Simple b*tches. Can't ya get your ged?
Retired

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Grow up. You just don't know where your man is at 2 am..
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Retired wrote:
Grow up. You just don't know where your man is at 2 am..
lmao.. Not at the busybody. Nasty tricks
Retired

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao.. Not at the busybody. Nasty tricks
How do you know theyre nasty? How do you know they're tricks? The only way you would know whether they're tricks is your mans been treating and now your rents late, you calling the trustees, and the only way you would know they're nasty is if you get down with chicks..do you? Busy body is the only club in Evansville with a shower in the dressing room, everybody's punanny in there probably smells better than yours so like I said...you don't know where your man is...
why

Newburgh, IN

#8 Sep 3, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
Who's the skinny girl with the brown hair?
why you wanna know who she is???
lmao

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know theyre nasty? How do you know they're tricks? The only way you would know whether they're tricks is your mans been treating and now your rents late, you calling the trustees, and the only way you would know they're nasty is if you get down with chicks..do you? Busy body is the only club in Evansville with a shower in the dressing room, everybody's punanny in there probably smells better than yours so like I said...you don't know where your man is...
because I know all of they're dumbasses.
hmmmmmmmm

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>why you wanna know who she is???
y u wanna know y I wanna kno who she is?
hmmmmmmmm

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>why you wanna know who she is???
do u know her? If not y u worried about it?
Retired

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
But how do you know? From experience? Have you worked there? Heard from someone else who's probably mad they don't have the confidence, or the body to get up there and do what those women do? You not makin a valid point....insecure...
Retired

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still aren't making a point...you don't know sh*t.. I'll tell you what "I" know most Evansville women are naturally insecure and take advantage of opportunities like topix to hate anonymously when they really need to go somewhere and get some counseling...you need to have a seat with that hatin sh*t...
wtf

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2012
It's a damn strip club located on faires ave! That's a valid enough point for anyone. And I don't know about anyone else but I have been in there. Before n after the changes. It's still trashy. Stinks. The girls are either hippos. Or dope fiends with stretch marks. Not attractive at all.
lmao

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>And you still aren't making a point...you don't know sh*t.. I'll tell you what "I" know most Evansville women are naturally insecure and take advantage of opportunities like topix to hate anonymously when they really need to go somewhere and get some counseling...you need to have a seat with that hatin sh*t...
imma man dumbass. N retired? Stripper? Didn't know strippers had a 401k n shit. Oh Waite they don't. Too busy takin those singles to the dope man.
Retired

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
imma man dumbass. N retired? Stripper? Didn't know strippers had a 401k n shit. Oh Waite they don't. Too busy takin those singles to the dope man.
Let me rewrite your statement the without all the typos And without the incomplete sentences.
Okay everybody this is how this DOOFUS should've written this statement...
[Quote] I'm a man dumb a**. You're a retired stripper? I didn't know strippers had 401 k. Oh wait they don't. They're too busy taking those singles to the dope man.[quote]
Did you notice how I spoke in complete sentences and didn't start sentences with prepositions? Oh wait you probably wouldn't because contrary to popular belief a GED isn't really equivalent to a high school diploma, it just guarantees that you can count out change at mcdonalds....you really shouldn't judge..especially when you have to use profanity and can't spell...ignorant
Retired

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
It's a damn strip club located on faires ave! That's a valid enough point for anyone. And I don't know about anyone else but I have been in there. Before n after the changes. It's still trashy. Stinks. The girls are either hippos. Or dope fiends with stretch marks. Not attractive at all.
Those are just the ones you are choosing to speak on because you just want to be heard...all these clubs have the ones should have thought twice before they decided to dance... I haven't seen any clubs around here with any Kim khardasians, or anybody that could be seen on playboy or king magazine..on stage...so you need to have MANY seats...
lol

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Kim kardashian? You've said enough. Take a nap.
Retired

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2012
Oh I am lmao...I'm saying though ppl around here want to be so judgmental, and if half of them went anywhere else they'd have to buy pu**y or wouldn't be able to find a man..miserable country boonie goonies...
kitty kat

United States

#22 Jan 22, 2013
Respect*
Wild One

Evansville, IN

#23 Jan 23, 2013
kitty kat wrote:
Respect*
Is this Kitty Kat that dances at LL?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki moore 20 min lol 1
At the gate 29 min time 2
whos the tri state towing driver jeff? damn hes... 57 min wondering 1
who knows lori mattingly 58 min bewildered 6
Boob job 1 hr toche 79
keeping foodstamps and working 30 hours 1 hr lol 12
anyone (Dec '13) 1 hr Bobby mf McCarty 11
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match

Darmstadt Jobs