what you want to know
charlottebound

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Good family friend why?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 6, 2013
She's a crack head. Both her and Leesa are loose/drug heads...
Keep it real

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Lmaooooo wrote:
I heard the same thing plus I heard she was a sack chaser. And that she had herpes.
Dontyoudoit

Newburgh, IN

#6 Nov 6, 2013
You should learn to spell her name correctly I you're going to lie about her. Because if she and her family find out who you are they will beat you til you have brain damage.Even worse than you do now.
keep it real

Kent, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Dontyoudoit wrote:
You should learn to spell her name correctly I you're going to lie about her. Because if she and her family find out who you are they will beat you til you have brain damage.Even worse than you do now.
whatever you say you sound like a really cool person
oink

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 6, 2013
I find these retards funny, nothing says "I'm cool and happy with my life" then going on topix and running your mouth behind a fake name. I can think of other words too...no balls, scared, pathetic. Give it a rest all you do is show the world that your a back stabbing, little puppy that is to afraid to tell people to their face
i know her

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2013
She is so sweet .. and a great mother... she was my neighbor.. all she does is work and provide for her child.. stop lying on people cause ur just a hater...
Dosonething

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2013
U guys need to check yourself! All jealous cause I'm doing good! I laugh in ur faces while u smile to my face but talk shit behind my back! U know I don't have herpes and that I don't chase sacks! I have a very good job and take care of my child regardless of my past I'm better now then I ever have been! Remember karma has no deadline ' I pray that all of you guys the very few , get on the right track and seek happiness cause I love my life! Bet u won't say it to my face cause I'm sure I know who I are
Dosonething

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2013
Keep it real wrote:
Who knows her
would u like to know true real me
Dosonething

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2013
charlottebound wrote:
Good family friend why?
really
Dosonething

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Lmaooooo wrote:
not as loose as ur game! Say it
Dosonething

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Keep it real wrote:
<quoted text> I heard the same thing plus I heard she was a sack chaser. And that she had herpes.
I heard u stank and have well in better then that cause ur screen name don't suit u
Dosonething

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2013
oink wrote:
I find these retards funny, nothing says "I'm cool and happy with my life" then going on topix and running your mouth behind a fake name. I can think of other words too...no balls, scared, pathetic. Give it a rest all you do is show the world that your a back stabbing, little puppy that is to afraid to tell people to their face
Well said
Keep it real

Kent, OH

#16 Nov 7, 2013
Dosonething wrote:
U guys need to check yourself! All jealous cause I'm doing good! I laugh in ur faces while u smile to my face but talk shit behind my back! U know I don't have herpes and that I don't chase sacks! I have a very good job and take care of my child regardless of my past I'm better now then I ever have been! Remember karma has no deadline ' I pray that all of you guys the very few , get on the right track and seek happiness cause I love my life! Bet u won't say it to my face cause I'm sure I know who I are
Than who am I if you know who I am.
Keep it real

Kent, OH

#17 Nov 7, 2013
Dosonething

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2013
Keep it real wrote:
u r a fuck that is obviously jealous of me and can't say it to my face! Good luck to you and thanks for ur input as u see I'm winning this round and the next ten if need be! I'm more than willing to talk to you about ur problems and see how we can work this out
get a life

North Vernon, IN

#19 Nov 7, 2013
You all that get on here and talk shit call yourself real first off if you know them and know they are,drug addicts then you should know how to spell there names second off hiding behind a computer talking shit about someone isn't keeping it real third quit hating and start appreciating things in life life to short to get on this stupid Web site cause you aren't real enough to say it to there face...this is childish so really need to know facts about people before running your mouths hope you lamos have a good day and God Bless You
his

Evansville, IN

#20 Nov 7, 2013
Look I've know lamanda for years. I know she ain't got no STD's because I've been with two ppl she has been with(it his happened that way) and none of them have anything. Stop hating! She's a good mom and has left her past in the past!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyfriends with best friend that is female 14 min Faithful 6
Missing handicapped girl 19 min Roxy 221
women who put partying and sex before they kids 1 hr Yeppp 11
Rachel Collins 1 hr Rachel collins 5
whats the name of that one song 1 hr dmzef 1
Call a spade a spade 2 hr KcCf 1
Sexiest tatted chicks.. Go! 2 hr Jane Lane 32

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance