ghetto

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Why are most poor or ghetto women fat?

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Because they're from a long line of gross trash breeding with fat trash, who bred with fat trash, who bred with fat trash, who bred with fat trash, who bred with fat trash, who never wanted to take the time to teach their future generations to get an education.
weightlost

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2013
None above is true, obesity is a disease that affect all walks of life an ethnic backgrounds. I had weight loss surgery an I was not morbitly obese, I was obese. I met all kinds of ppl seeking treatment for their obesity. I know that a large percentage of ppl suffer from a eating disorder. So post above show that many ppl are not aware of the facts. Finally, many ppl suffer from all kinds if diseaaes, alcohol, drugs, high blood pressure, asthma, heart, etc., get educated before you bash ppl...
weightlost

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Typo, if=of, diseaaes= diseases
weightlost wrote:
None above is true, obesity is a disease that affect all walks of life an ethnic backgrounds. I had weight loss surgery an I was not morbitly obese, I was obese. I met all kinds of ppl seeking treatment for their obesity. I know that a large percentage of ppl suffer from a eating disorder. So post above show that many ppl are not aware of the facts. Finally, many ppl suffer from all kinds if diseaaes, alcohol, drugs, high blood pressure, asthma, heart, etc., get educated before you bash ppl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffani aka smidge 30 min yuk 7
White Girl Gives Her Reasons For Exclusively D... (Aug '12) 39 min hard knocks 30
Nasty blonde chic from 718 drives a vette? 56 min OH Really 9
Misty at aztar (Jul '13) 1 hr Anon 2
Melody Catiller 1 hr white boy 3
Buttons your shirt ! 1 hr Whatsamattau 13
Jeremy Lefler 1 hr curious 1
•••
•••
Darmstadt Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darmstadt Jobs