41 and want to be a ho
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horny

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Jun 15, 2014
I have never felt so horny until AFTER I reached the age of 41 but cant find a man to satisfy me!
looker

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2014
I'll give it a go!
Major Minor

La Vergne, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Right here. I'll fill you up.
Venom

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 15, 2014
give me info & it could happen
Horny

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Im not just going to lay down with anyone, he still has to be good looking and able to handle me.I go to Time Out every Saturday night.
bear

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Would love to help have a great tongue also
Venom

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 15, 2014
description of yourself? I respect not just anyone thats how I feel so I'd like a description my dear
Horny

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jun 15, 2014
I meet men on POF also, some were worth the one night stand, others weren't. I'm short, blue eyes, bruenette, big boobs, nice butt. On POF right now, come find me and let me see if your worth meeting
Major Minor

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2014
Do you happen to live in hendo? I know a few ladies that hang out there.
YEP

Burlington, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2014
Do your username name starts with "ab?"
Horny

Union City, GA

#11 Jun 15, 2014
It would be embarassing to say what my user name starts with. There is more than one bruenette in Evansville, leave a message to the hottest one and you foind me but enter "Topix" in your message.
YEP

Burlington, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2014
Horny wrote:
I meet men on POF also, some were worth the one night stand, others weren't. I'm short, blue eyes, bruenette, big boobs, nice butt. On POF right now, come find me and let me see if your worth meeting

Give me a hint on the first two letters of your username and will send you a message. If you like what you see reply back.
YEP

Burlington, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2014
Horny wrote:
It would be embarassing to say what my user name starts with. There is more than one bruenette in Evansville, leave a message to the hottest one and you foind me but enter "Topix" in your message.
I would look like a fool if I were to send a message to the wring person. Just give me the first letter.
YEP

Burlington, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2014
Wrong is what I meant lol.
Horny

Union City, GA

#15 Jun 15, 2014
You weren't wrong and my favorite team is loosing right now
only fools know

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2014
To horny : arn't you worried about std's or stalkers or being seriously hurt or killed by a moron ? You are well past the age of knowing better. Do you have any girls ? If you do i hope you keep your sex life private. I mean very private. Well if you're on topix ; that says it all. I hope you find ONE man that can do it for you. Good luck and i hope no one gets hurt from this ( idk what to call it ) situation.
Horny

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jun 15, 2014
only fools know wrote:
To horny : arn't you worried about std's or stalkers or being seriously hurt or killed by a moron ? You are well past the age of knowing better. Do you have any girls ? If you do i hope you keep your sex life private. I mean very private. Well if you're on topix ; that says it all. I hope you find ONE man that can do it for you. Good luck and i hope no one gets hurt from this ( idk what to call it ) situation.
Thank you for wishing me good luck. Someone with such negative thoughts as murder must have suffered from something sad in the past, the key to a happy life is to stay positive. Yes sorrow comes but not all the time. If you know how to find such a great man that can keep you satisfied I honestly believe that you should let everyone else know how. Good things dont always come to those who wait, sometimes you have to be bold and just get up and look for them. Why should I sulk and be bored when I can enjoy myself? "Live like you were dying"
Venom

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 15, 2014
miss horny im not on POF but am still interested & I think ud b happy with me as well any other options
honest

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jun 15, 2014
Horny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for wishing me good luck. Someone with such negative thoughts as murder must have suffered from something sad in the past, the key to a happy life is to stay positive. Yes sorrow comes but not all the time. If you know how to find such a great man that can keep you satisfied I honestly believe that you should let everyone else know how. Good things dont always come to those who wait, sometimes you have to be bold and just get up and look for them. Why should I sulk and be bored when I can enjoy myself? "Live like you were dying"
Your viewpoint is very immature. Its your life to lose. If you are 41, and have watched the news at all in your life, it should be apparent to you that people who put themselves in situations like the one you are about to find yourself in come up missing, dead, or raped. You seem to be another immature person, who doesn't seem to understand there are reprecussions and consequences to the actions you choose. The sad part of it all, is that if something does happen, you will be labeled a victim, instead of the more proper label of foolish...
lol

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 15, 2014
Horny wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for wishing me good luck. Someone with such negative thoughts as murder must have suffered from something sad in the past, the key to a happy life is to stay positive. Yes sorrow comes but not all the time. If you know how to find such a great man that can keep you satisfied I honestly believe that you should let everyone else know how. Good things dont always come to those who wait, sometimes you have to be bold and just get up and look for them. Why should I sulk and be bored when I can enjoy myself? "Live like you were dying"

I think I found you? Is the only information in your about me section your pof username itself? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matthew longest 7 min notagain 22
Fielding Court break ins 53 min Dawsoncreek 1
ricks 718 1 hr Who cares 46
Karen McKinney 1 hr nasty 2
Divorce 1 hr ChicagoNews 17
Dan 1 hr Notafriend 10
Amanda Ryan Gang Bang 1 hr Ajax 18

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance