Is Organo Gold legit or a scam?
Laughing Business Owner

Altamonte Springs, FL

#286 Jan 25, 2013
So Fed Up wrote:
I have been in Organo Gold for 2 years since they started and I am fed up. They do not ship product on time. They are always out of stock. There are literally thousands of distributors who have not received their starter kits that cost them $49.95. Bernie Chua needs to look into the North American operations. They are attacking any and all of their own reps who are internet savvy trying to keep them off the internet so that their to leaders can profit. When you call them you cannot get through to someone. I have had my own downline complain over and over again. I started with Gano Excel and came to Organo Gold. I am beginning to regret it and am contemplating going back. Organo Gold does not have their act together. Shane Morand promised he would be fair and ethical accusing Gano Excel of not being so. However, its the opposite! He is not living up to the character he said he was. I sell thousands of dollar worth of Organo Gold products every single week. They are about to lose me.
If you have been in business for over two years and haven't prgressed then you have to be the most incompetent individual walking the face of his earth no disrespect intended as odd as it may sound but the business is honestly the simplest way to accomplish your dreams and who ever it is that should be your mentor honestly has to be the most low down person ever. The prodict prospects for itself and if you build your business correctly as I have then you would be put in a position where you can help out all those in your organization do exactly if not better than you did, thus exponentially growing your business don't point fingers because it's your business thus meaning its your responsibility to either treat it like one and figure a way to get it done, or keep pointing fingers, make excuses and forever be stuck in your position and become just another person who couldn't figure it out and because of that are going to decide that its a scam and not possible. Just because it's not within your capabilities and you can't do it doesn't mean that no one else can or that it's a scam it simply means that you didn't have the mentality to get it done yourself. I myself couldn't be happier with this blessing because of this, I'm retired at 20 yrs young, and am helping my parents do the same it just doesn't get any better that that and now I have all the time in the world to study what I've always wanted and to pursue my dreams the choice is yours my friend.
Laughing Business Owner

Altamonte Springs, FL

#287 Jan 25, 2013
rjc149 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a scam, it's like Amway. You buy a product at wholesale, in this instance it's coffee, and you sell it at retail to your family and friends. If you recruit people, you make a cut off their sales, and if they recruit people, you make a cut off their sales, etc etc and up the pyramid it goes. The people at the top make good money. The people at the bottom don't. Do you really want to buy your toothpaste and your coffee from a friend?
A good rule of thumb: Never sign up for any sales job where you must purchase the product you are selling.
1. Pyramids are illegal, 2. if thats the case how did my friend end up at a position making over 120,000 yrs in the b.s compensation plan Amway has to offer meanwhile the next person who's anywhere near these type of earnings is an entire 3 levels above him not even his direct sponsor, and that individual only makes about half of what he does. It's called structuring your business, and only a true business minded individual is capable of recognizing that and capitalizing.-The Laughing Business Owner
Laughing Business Owner

Altamonte Springs, FL

#288 Jan 25, 2013
bill wrote:
The BBB website says this Orano Gold comany had 30 complaints in the last 3 years and is NOT BBB Accredited.
You buy your way into your ratings the complaints are only a fraction of what determines your rating trust me I was once a traditional business partner I would know. That company only had 3 complaints all resolved in a two year study period and still only received a C rating..BBB good but not exactly the most credible. Only companies who can afford a good rating typically get one, Disney and walmart have some of the lowest ratings but still everyone flocks their front doors and wipes them out of stock.. Don't look for what everyone else thinks because if that's the case you don't eve n deserve to have the responsibility of being your own business owner just quit now and save yourself the time, money, and energy. Either that or have mind and opinion of your own and determine for yourself with your own abilities if you yourself are capable of doing what it takes to get it done.
la gata

New York, NY

#290 Jan 25, 2013
today, I try the Organo Golf coffee,I rely like it
Herman Lyons

Shawnee, KS

#291 Jan 26, 2013
All of you should consider It Works and its famous skinny wrap. This is an MLM company that is in the growth stage. I have made thousands of dollars in 9 months and my wife and i combined make 5 figures a month. My name is Herman..please feel free to email me if you want more information. [email protected]
Herman Lyons

Shawnee, KS

#292 Jan 26, 2013
Herman Lyons wrote:
All of you should consider It Works and its famous skinny wrap. This is an MLM company that is in the growth stage. I have made thousands of dollars in 9 months and my wife and i combined make 5 figures a month. My name is Herman..please feel free to email me if you want more information. [email protected]
And all your customers order from your website...no inventory that you must buy!
wendy siliezar

Rockville Centre, NY

#293 Jan 26, 2013
stefanramjag wrote:
I would just like to say, organo gold is for business minded people only. If someone is going to get into the company because they want extra money but they go ahead and spend that money, living a wasteful lifestyle, then dont bother. However, being in organo gold, it is simple to make back your initial investment, you get products for your money, a product that is the second most consumed beverage on the planet, and a product that it the second most traded commodity on the stock market. also if you are in business it would be great because you are making back your investment because of a network that you already have. this is not a get rich quick scheme, or a pyramid money scheme, it is a business and if it is not worked properly then you will not be successful but if it is, then you wont regret it
please contact me im in rvc 11570 we can work together
wendy siliezar

Rockville Centre, NY

#294 Jan 26, 2013
my name is wendy siliezar please contact me at [email protected] im in rvc 11570 we can work together
Robert

Chula Vista, CA

#295 Jan 27, 2013
well wikipedia is right on defining a Pyramid Scheme but most of you are wrong in grouping Organo Gold as one of them. Our gov't wouldn't have let OG oparte for 4+ years comitting fraud. Simply put, they sell coffee for about 60cents to a dollar a cup. most of us pay 2 bucks at Mcd's or 4 buck at starbukcs. Yes, MLM isn't for everybody
and recruits can at time be very pushy, but they do have a point. It's a lot easier to start up with 50 to 1,000 dlls your own business then it is to invest tens or hundreds of thousands of dlls(wich most of us don't have)
to start on your own(say a subway franshise) and have to hire and pay employees and rent and not have profits garanteed. Read what Robert Kiyosaki says about MLMs, a very well respected and credible business expert.
Jay

Holly Springs, NC

#296 Jan 28, 2013
I just went to a mixer and they say u can join without paying anything. The company gets their money off of ur ppl that u bring in. So I'm confused should I try it.
Sharon

Trinidad and Tobago

#298 Jan 28, 2013
La Nina wrote:
Hmmm...i'm actually looking at a pack and im wondering if this is the right decision to make to join or not to join? the whole thing sounds too good to be true, you cannot compare organo gold to MLM companies like Avon, Marykay or Tupperware, its not the same those companies are well established they are like an open book no hidden agenda, but organo gold, i need to be convinced that it is really good. pls i would like to hear comments on the pros and cons on this product before jumping the band wagon
I actually have met a large number of people who are making large quantities of money
Carlos

Prague, Czech Republic

#299 Jan 28, 2013
You just don't have a clue how to make this business grow... Thats it, they told you you didnt have to work at all and you bought it (stupidly) but you have to WORK to make it WORK.
Jason Yang

La Crosse, WI

#300 Jan 28, 2013
Well, after having a really good conversation with my friend not just Organo Gold, but other types of "Multi-Level Marketing businesses, I've decided to join Organo Gold. I haven't signed up yet because I am still researching this company, but I am willing to risk it to see if this company will really help me or come back and hurt me. My friend is actually VERY against me trying it out because he too thinks its a scam and not sustainable, but after I told him why I was interested, he gave me his support. I think that if anyone has a close friend or a relative who wants to try something out, even if its not Organo Gold, the best thing to do is to give them your support. The only reason why people ever reach out to these businesses is because they are at a life crisis, maybe they have too many bills to pay, maybe they are losing their home, maybe they are tired or always being pushed around, or maybe they just want more money and because of this crisis, they can be scammed by those fake businesses. I also suggest that plenty of research is done to make sure the business is actually not a scam, because I've seen plenty of those too.

And to those stupid ignorant people writing those stupid Christianity references, reflect on what you just did! It's because of people like you that Christianity now has such a bad name. I am not Christian myself, but I did take Bible study with my cousins and Christianity is a very beautiful and powerful religion, as are all the other religions in our world. If you really are a child of the Holy Father, why would you reference something like this to the ending of Jesus's life?
Michelle Cordes

Tacoma, WA

#301 Jan 29, 2013
I am a distributor and I have already made back my investment. I joined because I am a customer... I love the product. If you want to read my story, it's on my blog... www.lifeofcordes.blogspot.com . Organo Gold eliminated my edema problem that 6 months of heavy duty diuretics had barely touched- and it happened in only 5 days. If you are interested in buying a box, email me at [email protected] My shipping is cheaper.:)
obama wins again

Granite City, IL

#302 Jan 29, 2013
......all these comments has me thinking .....do I really wanna get involved
Smh

Hoffman Estates, IL

#303 Jan 29, 2013
I read the first sentence and looked down damn
IncogNEATooo wrote:
It is really like a cult and it's brainwashing so many people. There's this girl on my Facebook who I used to go school with here (who eventually moved down to Atlanta) always was apart of some get rich type scam.
One day she is trying to do Pre-Paid Legal, the next day she's trying to sell some bogus life insurance, now she's doing the Oregano Gold thing. Her statuses are always downing people who work regular jobs, but yet she encourages this get rich scheme. People have warned her many times against this with great factual proof on how it was another pyramid scheme scam, but she blows it off.
She claims she is making all this money from it, but really she is struggling trying to raise her 10 month old boy on her own. She was (probably still is) doing the Welfare/Food Stamp thing, but again claims she is a "paid business women who doesn't have to work a job like everyone else." SMH.
It's funny she says this, but she doesn't own Oregano Gold (she says she is a distributor for them and acts like its her company she started) and brags about how she is this up and coming entrepreneur and she will be a millionaire next year, but she can't even get basic things for her baby boy and was recently advertising on a Craigslist type site looking for a roommate and a place to stay for "less than $200".
It's almost always like a pattern with her statuses.
"I'm a paid business woman doing what I love, f*ck everybody who thinks this is a scam! I'm makin bank! You all are broke and working regular jobs! Get like me!"
The next day:
"Oh I need help y'all. My son needs toys and some clothes. Can someone help me out? I don't have much money and his daddy was never apart of his life....." etc, etc, etc.
The next day:
"I'm so happy I work for Oregano Gold. You gotta give money to make money here and I stayed paid. Shame on y'all who are broke and work regular jobs."
The irony is sad and hilarious, but again you can't tell her nothing even when are right. She will learn the hard way though.
Larry

Hartford, CT

#304 Jan 29, 2013
May experience with Organo Gold is fantastic after trying other 11 network marketing companies...this organizatuion is growing faster than any other...just read the MLM magazine where Organo Gold is the number one over 1500 companies...

I'll say that I'm making money, it's work that will make it happen for you...
Lanena

San Antonio, TX

#306 Jan 29, 2013
Those of you who understand this business model, and love to travel.. I'm part of one of the largest growing companies (the best time to join as there is no competition like there is in Avon, Mary Kay, etc) still in our momentum stage, not brand new, but not in stability yet, where sharing your business is impossible, as everyone is a part of it or knows someone who is when a business is that stage. This company is amazing, travel is the largest industry, and allows me to travel, I will be retiring in the next 5 years, and by the end of this year (sooner if I didn't work full time) I will have a BMW paid for by the company! The best time to join a company is in its growth.. Tupperware, pampered chef, Avon and the others all started somewhere, over 20 years ago... That's why no one questions their existence.
Lanena

San Antonio, TX

#307 Jan 29, 2013
Lanena wrote:
Those of you who understand this business model, and love to travel.. I'm part of one of the largest growing companies (the best time to join as there is no competition like there is in Avon, Mary Kay, etc) still in our momentum stage, not brand new, but not in stability yet, where sharing your business is impossible, as everyone is a part of it or knows someone who is when a business is that stage. This company is amazing, travel is the largest industry, and allows me to travel, I will be retiring in the next 5 years, and by the end of this year (sooner if I didn't work full time) I will have a BMW paid for by the company! The best time to join a company is in its growth.. Tupperware, pampered chef, Avon and the others all started somewhere, over 20 years ago... That's why no one questions their existence.
I meant third largest
OG Pays

Pharr, TX

#308 Jan 30, 2013
The company is completely legit. It all depends if you do the things correctly. It has worked very well for me now that I've had enough money to pay many of the things I desire. I'm also driving a 2012 brand new Mercedes Benz that the company is paying for me. Just do what you taught and you will be successful :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deborah Kessinger Deleted Her Facebook 1 min Huh 7
R.I.P. Brandon Draper (Sep '12) 5 min Peter 480
Berry Plastics 9 min What 16
local tattoo artist is a closet pedophile 12 min calli 6
Summer Barnwell pregnant AGAIN? 22 min Lmfao 5
White trash girls of evansville 22 min hsi 16
Jacob n Tiah 28 min IVL 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages