First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Quinn

Kent, OH

#53 Feb 15, 2013
Lol I haven't ever beat any one lol but I only date women so if I did u fucked up extra bad lol so u must loved it cause u can't stay off topix telling people about it I'm not tripping boo I know who this is here I'm give u a hint (you mad cause I won't love you ) lol but your feelings are hurt I'm sorry trust me but no need to lie cause boo I don't put my hands on any one I'm faaaaarrrrrrrrr from lazy and as for beating your ass well u had to do something pretty bad so I don't cair really what u got to say it don't change any thing u still out side lookin in so keep lookin oh yah no strippers here and if u lived with me u musta been a stripper to then so let's get real and just call my phone and deal with all the issues u seem to have wit me or kiss my a** and fuck king layne truth no one really knows me except a very fue I even let in my life just be cause of this type shit that's why I know who this is and u did this s*** last time lol just give up cause when u wanted me I wasn't nasty lol I only got nasty when I put u out my life
Quinn

Kent, OH

#54 Feb 15, 2013
None of this shit is true just a mad x
idkya

Duluth, GA

#56 Feb 15, 2013
Quinn wrote:
None of this shit is true just a mad x
I've seen a couple times and o don't believe none of this garbage if I were you, I wouldn't bother getting back on her...whoever this person is clearly wants your time and I wouldn't give her a second of it!
Quinn

Kent, OH

#57 Feb 15, 2013
idkya wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen a couple times and o don't believe none of this garbage if I were you, I wouldn't bother getting back on her...whoever this person is clearly wants your time and I wouldn't give her a second of it!
A man that's what it is and I'm done with it the important people in my life are in it and the other are not lol
LIAR

Evansville, IN

#58 Feb 15, 2013
Quinn wrote:
Lol I haven't ever beat any one lol but I only date women so if I did u fucked up extra bad lol so u must loved it cause u can't stay off topix telling people about it I'm not tripping boo I know who this is here I'm give u a hint (you mad cause I won't love you ) lol but your feelings are hurt I'm sorry trust me but no need to lie cause boo I don't put my hands on any one I'm faaaaarrrrrrrrr from lazy and as for beating your ass well u had to do something pretty bad so I don't cair really what u got to say it don't change any thing u still out side lookin in so keep lookin oh yah no strippers here and if u lived with me u musta been a stripper to then so let's get real and just call my phone and deal with all the issues u seem to have wit me or kiss my a** and fuck king layne truth no one really knows me except a very fue I even let in my life just be cause of this type shit that's why I know who this is and u did this s*** last time lol just give up cause when u wanted me I wasn't nasty lol I only got nasty when I put u out my life
I worked with a girl at scores you beat up! abou t7 of us sen you walk in there with your ugly ass fake brother and beat her ass.
you used her to pay your bills and you do in face beat your woman. your a disgusting dirty pig!
4real

Duluth, GA

#59 Feb 15, 2013
LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>I worked with a girl at scores you beat up! abou t7 of us sen you walk in there with your ugly ass fake brother and beat her ass.
you used her to pay your bills and you do in face beat your woman. your a disgusting dirty pig!
ain't that the truth.
otter box

United States

#60 Feb 15, 2013
I've seen her go in scores and beat melissa also. Quinn is a liar. Its a shame she gets on here and lies.
idkya

Duluth, GA

#61 Feb 15, 2013
Quinn wrote:
<quoted text>
A man that's what it is and I'm done with it the important people in my life are in it and the other are not lol
Exactly! Misery loves company and clearly you ain't lonely Evansville is just so damn jealous makes all us look bad smh

Kent, OH

#62 Feb 15, 2013
SO OKAY I BEIN SITING BACK LISTENING TO ALL THIS GARBAGED AND ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU CAN BASH SUCH A GOOD PERSON NOW THEN ONE I KNOW EACTLY WHO YOU ARE IN FACT UR ALL THE SAME PERSON SLANDERING QUINN'S NAME NOW IM GONNA LET YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS OKAY ONE YOU USE TO BEAT YOUR CHILD WITH AN EXTINTION CORD SECOND OFF YOUR MAD CAUSE YOU WANT QUINN TO FUCK YOU AND SHE'S NOT YOU JUST WANT HER TO LOVE YOUR SCANDLAS ASS BUT GUESS WHAT BITCH IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN NOW GO LIVE IN YOUR SECTION 8 Appartment BITCH NOW YOU GOT AIRED OUT HOW IT FEEL HAHAHA DO YOU NEED MORE INFO ON YOUR SELF
singer

United States

#63 Feb 15, 2013
U talk so so trashy
serious one

Evansville, IN

#64 Feb 16, 2013
I'm going by what people have relayed to me and what I've looked up on my own. I came to evansville to check this kid king Layne out to maybe offer him a chance to take his music to the next level but after what me and other people involved with wanting to possible work with and sign him found out about guns, harassing girls and police being involved it was a waist of my time to fly down here. I haven't met him and was close to going to meet him before all the problems with his ex manager and and girls came about. We can't put our name our money behind someone that's not serious about his music. That's just business! We can't invest in someone time and money to make him be where he needs to be and he doesn't put his music first and stop all the childishness. No one in this industry is going to chance investing or signing him just to lose money or give their name and company a bad name.
Ohok

Duluth, GA

#65 Feb 16, 2013
Cherry wrote:
When I lived wit her she used to beat me so bad. She beat me like I was a dog. One of these days she gone get her issue.
Didn't someone say u work at scores?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrell Madison aka grell (Jun '14) 5 min Ms madison 13
brit brat/ brittney Penn pregnant again (Mar '14) 25 min Brittany 9
Kelly Dame (Aug '11) 35 min get a grip 6
HIV outbreak whoes spreading. 42 min get a grip 7
Angela Young 57 min Courtknee 49
Michael Gann 1 hr disgusted westsider 97
Travis Dillbeck (Sep '14) 1 hr sarafrank2011 12

Flood Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at March 27 at 10:41PM EDT

Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match