First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bogus

Evansville, IN

#1 May 16, 2013
I'm really sick of this no smoking anywhere crap. Went across the river and could smoke. Ya know first it's dinning rooms and now every where. I can see protecting innocent kids but if I'm over 21 and I make a choice to be in a bar I can choose if I want second hand smoke or to leave.
Oh really

Tucker, GA

#2 May 16, 2013
Then move across the river. Nobody wants to smell like an ashtray anymore. YOU are the minority so deal with it.
onemoreright

Florence, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
It's just one more right taken away. Cigarette smoke can't be any worse than all the pollution the factories are putting out.
Bogus

Evansville, IN

#4 May 16, 2013
Oh really wrote:
Then move across the river. Nobody wants to smell like an ashtray anymore. YOU are the minority so deal with it.
lol. I love people like you. You can go some where else. You have the choice just as much as smokers do.
A Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 16, 2013
You sound like you have had a rough week!
Bogus

Evansville, IN

#6 May 16, 2013
A Fan wrote:
You sound like you have had a rough week!
lol.
ummm

Noblesville, IN

#7 May 16, 2013
Trash. If you want to die jump in the river and inhale. Don't kill others with your secondhand smoke, scum.
Help

Evansville, IN

#8 May 16, 2013
ummm wrote:
Trash. If you want to die jump in the river and inhale. Don't kill others with your secondhand smoke, scum.
your mouth is what makes you trash! In every discussion you're in you can't argue an issue without making personal attacks you uneducated hick.
ummm

Noblesville, IN

#9 May 16, 2013
Right... because I've been apart of so many virtuous and fruitful discussions on Topix. Dumbass.
be real!!!!

Newburgh, IN

#10 May 16, 2013
I can't understand why people smoke. It's expensive, it's unhealthy, and it makes you smell very very bad. I won't go anywhere that allows smoking, but I can understand why people would be upset who can't.
Oh really

New Albany, IN

#11 May 16, 2013
Bogus wrote:
<quoted text> lol. I love people like you. You can go some where else. You have the choice just as much as smokers do.
Actually the law is on my side chimney so I don't have to go somewhere else.. So get a box of tissues and cry about not being able to smoke while I breath fresh air.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
Actually as the law stands you cant smoke anywhere that has a family room without a separate hvac system for the two areas same law thats been around for awhile theyve just cracked down harder
onemoreright

Florence, KY

#13 May 17, 2013
Second hand smoke my rear end. Evansville is one of the most polluted places in the US and I don't think I saw cigarette smoke as one of the pollutants. Arguing again about the wrong problem. Drinking and driving kills people too, but people still do it. Pretty soon the police will be at your door sniffing around for cigarettes.
jack

Florence, KY

#14 May 17, 2013
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the law is on my side chimney so I don't have to go somewhere else.. So get a box of tissues and cry about not being able to smoke while I breath fresh air.
I wish I could meet u I'd blow smoke right in Ur face b!tch
Oh really

Tucker, GA

#15 May 17, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could meet u I'd blow smoke right in Ur face b!tch
So scared. I better hide, a cancer patient wants to blow me.
be real!!!!

Evansville, IN

#16 May 17, 2013
onemoreright wrote:
Second hand smoke my rear end. Evansville is one of the most polluted places in the US and I don't think I saw cigarette smoke as one of the pollutants. Arguing again about the wrong problem. Drinking and driving kills people too, but people still do it. Pretty soon the police will be at your door sniffing around for cigarettes.
I don't care about second hand smoke. It just smells very bad.
Bet they would

Tucker, GA

#17 May 17, 2013
If someone opened a bar for smokers only non smokers would bitch because they could not get in ! Lol
nonsmoker

United States

#18 May 17, 2013
oh
nonsmoker

United States

#19 May 17, 2013
ohh
A Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 17, 2013
nonsmoker wrote:
ohh
Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addiction Treatment? 12 min Yep 33
Irrelevant 14 min Welcome back 10
shaundae winters gives good head 18 min Meee 2
Johnna wilhite is a twenty dollar prostitute 33 min Dontwanthim 9
Fed Rat 37 min Smffh 5
Known snitch database 41 min u-mad-or-nah 17
Prepare for the earthquake! 42 min Aftershocks 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance