First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shame

Evansville, IN

#48 Jan 29, 2013
Buck wrote:
Oh ya bothers MRI could careless the comment above said she was 14 you were probably hiding in the bushes while your buddy was getting it jacking off
can you not creep any harder?
Buck

United States

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Oh I love creeping that's what topix is all about
keeli

Newburgh, IN

#50 Feb 6, 2013
Friend of friend wrote:
My friend had sex with her at my house. Okay, she is loud. Its was hard to tune out what was going on in the other room, I even went outside to smoke a cig and you could still her hear moaning at the top of her lungs.. She is a screamer. She's really nice girl and kind.
idk who this is but umm you are lying out your ass right now lol
Forreal

Duluth, GA

#51 Feb 6, 2013
Keeli hit me up!
britney

United States

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Forreal wrote:
Keeli hit me up!
U nasty bro
budhvxhjn

United States

#53 Feb 7, 2013
That girl wpuld be ugly as fck to all of you if she wasn't half naked or had on make up. You can tell she's gross
PISTDAGO

Covington, KY

#54 Feb 15, 2013
This must b the infamous carter family !!! Man accused of molesting 12-year-old boy Evansville ... www.courierpress.com/news/2009 A 21-year-old Evansville man admitted performing sexual acts with a 12-year-old boy on multiple ... Robert W. Carter is facing three preliminary counts of child molestation
PISTDAGO

Covington, KY

#55 Feb 15, 2013
wow wrote:
I'm a female with plenty of bangers behind me which is my family. Trust no one wants it wit us. We are feared in evansville. We are the carters. Let her brothers jump stupid and see who gets knocked on they azz
look another carter !!! Child molesters & burglars... U Carter's r bad lol !!! Prey on children & steal from ppl cause u have no respect or dignity or honor !!! Looks like a great family Homeless man charged with east side break-ins | Crime | East ... eastside.14news.com/news/crime/ A homeless man has been arrested and charged with burglary after Evansville Police say he broke into at least ... police say 29-year-old John Robert Carter
lawl

Evansville, IN

#56 Feb 15, 2013
I've lived in Evansville my who life. Never heard of the Carter's. You obviously aren't feared by many my dear.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#57 Feb 21, 2013
Ya she be postin too many half naked pics for attention
Well

Evansville, IN

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Then why do you have her added creeper @ bscs
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#59 Feb 21, 2013
Shes not my friend on fb dumb bitc h this is brian schini & im just sayin shes be havin hoeish pics for only bein 17
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#60 Feb 21, 2013
S lut
Well

Evansville, IN

#61 Feb 22, 2013
Creep status if she's not your friend and you know what pictures she has....weird creeper stalker status
Shes Chill

Evansville, IN

#62 Feb 24, 2013
She's chill, leave her alone befor you go to jail. She's 17 GTFO dude

Since: Jun 12

Evansville, IN

#64 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
I'm a female with plenty of bangers behind me which is my family. Trust no one wants it wit us. We are feared in evansville. We are the carters. Let her brothers jump stupid and see who gets knocked on they azz
i swearr im reallted to da carters !

Since: Jun 12

Evansville, IN

#65 Mar 13, 2013
ABria wrote:
Here is the real name hoe. And if yu ask about the carters they are not the ones to fuk wit and neither am I trust that. && keeli is prolly curious and seriously. Hoe get a life yu ain't bad. Or this is her hoe of a friend haleigh because that is who stfu is. Seen it on keelis facebook talkin bout. "Someone tried to start a topix about you. But it didn't work lol." Hunni yu are both stupid hoes that need to get a life. And keeli needa go to a better person to do her pics cause they are shitty looking and make her look loose af. Not sayin she isn't pretty cause she is a beautiful lil girl but her attitude and pics make her look like a hoe sorry that's my personal opinion. All that facebook shit is for the birds. Grow the fuk up and respect yourself because yur makin yurself look like a hoe
AGREE IM REALTED TO THA CARTERS !
yousa hoe

Bellevue, WA

#66 Apr 10, 2013
keeli is loose af! she is 17 and her fb pic is one of her in a bathing suit straddling something and she posted a pic on instagram and her nipple was showing?! if thats not a hoe idk what is. she may not fuck many dudes but if i can get on the internet and can see your goodies, your a hoe. she needs some of daddys lovin and stop trying to get attention from guys.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Covington, KY

#67 Apr 10, 2013
from the looks of it...looks like a hoe to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I still love you. 6 min Yourking123 1
angel morris 13 min VTHISWAY 2
Brock Koressel 13 min pissed off 28
Yo mama jokes 19 min VTHISWAY 19
Shaun Mitchell 20 min Hatchet Mandingo 5
Angel Morris--- I'll wait 25 min VTHISWAY 10
females who like black me 30 min Hep C 5
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE