WhyoWhy

Holton, IN

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Please tell me why white men like children? I don't mean teenagers I mean 10yr olds down to infants. Please tell me???

http://www.14news.com/story/23177711/felongy-...
Scoop

Evansville, IN

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Just a bit of info for you. Whites tend to rape fewer children than Native Americans, blacks, and Hispanics.
ooo hell no

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2013
The Castro brothers were not white! Boom.
No More Fun Here

Cantonment, FL

#7 Sep 13, 2013
The same reason race baiters like you can't even spell pedophile correctly? Some sort of brain aberration, I'd guess.
WhyoWhy wrote:
Please tell me why white men like children? I don't mean teenagers I mean 10yr olds down to infants. Please tell me???
http://www.14news.com/story/23177711/felongy-...
Move along, unless you're part of the freak show.
forreal

Newburgh, IN

#8 Sep 13, 2013
WhyoWhy wrote:
Please tell me why white men like children? I don't mean teenagers I mean 10yr olds down to infants. Please tell me???
http://www.14news.com/story/23177711/felongy-...
it's in their blood

Since: Aug 13

New Albany, IN

#9 Sep 13, 2013
Actually, if you go by the percentage rate of the entire population, rather than the % of pedophiles, then whites are less likely. In other words, if you take the percentage of pedophiles, there are more Caucasians, because there are a larger number of Caucasians in America. However, if you take the % rate of black pedophiles amongst black people, Hispanics among Hispanics, Caucasians amongst Caucasians... Caucasians have the lowest % of pedophiles among their race. So, if there were just as many black as white, the percentage rate of pedophiles of blacks would be much higher, & Hispanics higher still. Just wanted to clarify. Here is a link, if you need more clarification:
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05...
Do more research next time, before you call out a race of people. I believe they call that... What is the word? Racism. Be better than that.
WhyoWhy

Columbus, IN

#11 Sep 15, 2013
here we go again

http://www.lex18.com/news/police-man-tries-to...

you can come up with he bogus stats, just look at sex offender registries in various counties. Pictures don't lie. The fake propaganda sites are designed to keep you feeling superior. Reality sucks don't it! lol Europeans are naturally inferior all around the world. America was created to give them a place of dominance.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news...

We've all seen the dateline "To Catch a Predator" , who are the stars??
TryMe

Owensboro, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
WhyoWhy wrote:
here we go again
http://www.lex18.com/news/police-man-tries-to...
you can come up with he bogus stats, just look at sex offender registries in various counties. Pictures don't lie. The fake propaganda sites are designed to keep you feeling superior. Reality sucks don't it! lol Europeans are naturally inferior all around the world. America was created to give them a place of dominance.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news...
We've all seen the dateline "To Catch a Predator" , who are the stars??
Can you read?? He admitted the majority of pedophiles are white. Because the majority of the population is white. Minorities have a higher occurrence as a percentage of their population. Do you understand what statistics are? he drew this for you in crayon and you still can't understand it.

You are basing your information off of a TV show, and pictures you saw on the internet. Who really has the bent reality???
Imitatingwhitey

Columbus, IN

#14 Sep 20, 2013
TryMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read?? He admitted the majority of pedophiles are white. Because the majority of the population is white. Minorities have a higher occurrence as a percentage of their population. Do you understand what statistics are? he drew this for you in crayon and you still can't understand it.
You are basing your information off of a TV show, and pictures you saw on the internet. Who really has the bent reality???
That's toooo funny..... Please tell me where your perception of other cultures come from..., I bet you have a lot of black friends over for dinner don't you......like most, you get your information about blacks from tv. Pot calling the kettle black (pun intended). Oh, here's another one for you.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23485289/jcps-teach...
WhyoWhy

Columbus, IN

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Amazing where what people will stoop to in order to find "facts" to fit their perceptions. The author of the statistical information presented is also well known for his involvement with Bigfoot. Lol
Google "Robert Lindsay and Bigfoot".
WhyoWhy

Holton, IN

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Grand Wizard ky wrote:
all negro pediphiles tape they own kind sick
Are you capable of a complete thought???
WhyoWhy

Holton, IN

#18 Sep 20, 2013

Since: Aug 13

New Albany, IN

#20 Sep 20, 2013
WhyoWhy wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/2348 6748/police-jcps-volleyball-co ach-arrested-for-explicit-text s


Ok. I was in the courtroom where a black man was charged with forcing a 13 year old girl to give him oral sex. I had a Hispanic guy peek through my window at me when I was just 12 & try to get my sister to come inside his house. I also had a 33 yo white man try to do something to me when I was 15. The point is, there are freaks in every race. Freaks are freaks, pervs are pervs... I don't give a f*ck what race you are. Get over your dumb race issue. Is it worse, when a white guy rapes a girl than when a black man does??? This thread is beyond ignorant.

Since: Aug 13

New Albany, IN

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Now these are some crazy stats :

http://ezfame.com/child-molestation-statistic...

Get off of the race issue.
WhyoWhy

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Oct 2, 2013
http://whas.mlnwap.com/article.html #!/11497/8cdf5ed64c4382f4a8a8e 63649aedf25
haha

United States

#23 Oct 6, 2013
Heather Devault
Really

Evansville, IN

#24 Oct 6, 2013
I don't so i don't know why you say white men. You racist negro. You are the only people on the planet who you really judge by race. You are all the same. Now go drink a 40, smoke a blunt, turn on your rap (or just make a rap song in your studio), try to read this (even though you didnt pay attention in school), maybe go play some basketball later, check out a fat white girl just because she is white (knowing you never will be), or just sit around on your porch broke all day because you won't go find a job. What's funny is i know you are reading this and thinking about how right I really am. So next time you decide to single a race out as "all of them being the same" then maybe you should look at your own. Remember this. There's a reason your people inhabits Africa. It isn't because of the firtile soil or abundance of water. It's because either 1. Your to stupid to go anywhere else or 2. You have to live there because no one else wants you around them and you were exiled there.
StupidinyourDNA

Scottsburg, IN

#27 Oct 6, 2013
Really wrote:
I don't so i don't know why you say white men. You racist negro. You are the only people on the planet who you really judge by race. You are all the same. Now go drink a 40, smoke a blunt, turn on your rap (or just make a rap song in your studio), try to read this (even though you didnt pay attention in school), maybe go play some basketball later, check out a fat white girl just because she is white (knowing you never will be), or just sit around on your porch broke all day because you won't go find a job. What's funny is i know you are reading this and thinking about how right I really am. So next time you decide to single a race out as "all of them being the same" then maybe you should look at your own. Remember this. There's a reason your people inhabits Africa. It isn't because of the firtile soil or abundance of water. It's because either 1. Your to stupid to go anywhere else or 2. You have to live there because no one else wants you around them and you were exiled there.
LOL! Struck a nerve in ya did I? Feeling guilty for something you've done maybe? Maybe still doing? All I can say is STOP MESSIN WITH CHILDREN YOU PUNK (you know you are). I know ya do it cause everybody but children make you feel Powerless...Inferior... Inadequate...you better stop...get some help. Oh, and by the way Africa was the birthplace of humanity and civilization. No one went there, everyone came from there. I hate to tell ya, but yes, you too are descended from Africans...
I know as you're reading this, you'll be too stupid to research it and go on believing what your incestuous and pedophile family has told you.... Again I say, leave the children alone.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
Big Juan

Evansville, IN

#28 Oct 7, 2013
StupidinyourDNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Struck a nerve in ya did I? Feeling guilty for something you've done maybe? Maybe still doing? All I can say is STOP MESSIN WITH CHILDREN YOU PUNK (you know you are). I know ya do it cause everybody but children make you feel Powerless...Inferior... Inadequate...you better stop...get some help. Oh, and by the way Africa was the birthplace of humanity and civilization. No one went there, everyone came from there. I hate to tell ya, but yes, you too are descended from Africans...
I know as you're reading this, you'll be too stupid to research it and go on believing what your incestuous and pedophile family has told you.... Again I say, leave the children alone.
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
How come you racist blacks, ignorant as you are, start this topic. Someone then shows you how incorrect you are. And you still insist you know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being "Woke" 2 min Ville812 5
Demetrius Eastwood (west) (Feb '16) 3 min Sara7906 5
Book Broker Jeff has bought The Card Shop from KC 17 min Peon 10
F**** you 33 min Haha 93
Another mudshark murdered 37 min Smh 39
Best sex ever last night (Public) 53 min seriously 27
New Stripper Angel The Pony 1 hr The Streets 23

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages