shaleigh minxy'ma crane

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yuck

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I hear she got stds from this ghetto superstar shes dating now. Who knows them?
2nd that

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Also shes getting skinny from all that dope
Sister1

Florence, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Bahaha you all are dumb ass bitches she's chunky as hell cause she eats and she's STD free freaking idiots damn must suck being so flipping jealous of someone hate To tell you all you just making her ass more famous!! Wow seriously can't believe how freaking ratchet some bitches can be!!! Haha real people know the truth!! Shai is an Amazing STD Free Chunky Girl!!! Please people get a life!!!
ATTAT LAW

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
YOU MUST BE SOME JEALOUS ASS HO'S. PROBABLY STOLE YOUR MAN OR YOU ARE DATING ONE OF HER EX'S. SHE'S NOT ON ANY DOPE AND KNOW FOR FACT SHE IS DISEASE FREE. SHE HOLD'S 53 BEAUTY QUEEN TITLES AND HAS DONE MODELING SINCE SHE WAS 3. SO STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY AND GET A REAL LIFE.
Finally

Florence, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I finally made it to topix , woot woot !
This to me is hilarious , dope head ? Never . Seen to many lives get fucked up off of that shit would never dare put my hands on it . Std ? Lol seriously ? At least give me something better to laugh at !
When I do have sex I'm pretty sure i wrap it up because I don't want kids yet & I'm not just giving my goodies up to anybody ! So therefore I wouldn't do anything with anybody that had an std . Come on grow up ! Loosin weight ? Yeah some ppl do tht without drugs ! If you wanna hate on me please let me kno who you are , cuz this dope head std carrying lady will show you what she's about ! Thank you ! Show me more love , cuz I love it !
ita true

Vincennes, IN

#6 Jan 25, 2013
slept with her best time ever now cant stop thinking about it only brcause she gave me herpees wow thanks
att at law

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jan 26, 2013
ohhhh so not funny she going to kill you for your practical joke when she sees you this weekend, seriously Shai we can get the jealous ho's IP address and file charges against them. personally I think you should but I know you just find this all funny cause it shows people who are mentally disabled.
Sadgirl

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Stay away from this one. She's a bi polar, dirty, hendo ho3. If you know this one like I do, you would smash and dash. She's jobless and lives with her mother or whomever she's tricked into letting her stay. Waste of space hendo usual. Now somebody please tell me I'm lying. Because I've hit it and quit it. I can name every tattoo on her body. What chick do you wanna wife up that has guns tattoo'd on her body. Be serious, she has never shot anybody in her whole entire life. Smfh Her entire click is a bunch of dust bunnies. Don't believe me, then chill with her for 1 week. You'll see I ain't lying.
lmfao

Florence, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
ewww glad i didnt stick my thing in her when she gave me the chance....nasty and to easy,i wouldnt doubt if shes loaded with sTDS
att at law

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
sadgirl: what a pathetic liar you are. can't come out of closet with real name. she shows everyone her tatts so anyone can name them. But if you know her like you claim you, know her family up north is crazy with connections all over. IP addresses are being checked now so slander charges can be filed. she could care less thinks you are all funny but as a rep for her I don't find it funny for bunch jealous ass ho's to be slandering her and defaming her character. so pro bono I am making sure this gets handled.
ijs

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2013
I'm sorry but pretty sure an att at law representing someone wouldn't use such dirty words lol step the act up pro bono hahaha
Shai

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah hit it & quit it huh ? Well let me know exactly who that is bcuz I'm pretty sure I date everybody I ever have sexual intercourse with .
Yeah I have a gun on my ass & I show ppl bcuz it's badass .
My whole crew is dust bunnies ? I don't have friends in Henderson so lets try Again .
Yeah I live with my parents but I work & go to school so suck my diccck !
@lmfao . You've never had the chance & never nasty always classy .
Stds? Never..!!!!!
Hatin ass hoes show me what your about please do !
Shai

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Jan 27, 2013
& at sadgirl - I don't have a gun tattod on me bcu I shot somebody : I have a gun bcuz it was a joke between me & my mom . I have shot somebody before , reguardless of it being a BB gun , watergun , paintball gun or shotgun & I might shoot a couple ppl before my life ends so fck with me .
Exs babymomas & ppl that wish they had a chance make me laugh .
att at law

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Jan 27, 2013
ijs wrote:
I'm sorry but pretty sure an att at law representing someone wouldn't use such dirty words lol step the act up pro bono hahaha
Been a attorney longer than you've been alive but that's ok. Think what you want. I doubt you know what pro bono means either . Just what dirty words did you think I used since I'm just trying to speak to you non educated people in language you can understand.
ijs

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Ok and why exactly would an attorney be on topix LMAO I don't shit bout this topic except you made yourself look ignorant icwbi. I'm just calling your bluff since I'm not under educated LMAO I see through bullshit sorry :-)
att at law

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
ijs wrote:
Ok and why exactly would an attorney be on topix LMAO I don't shit bout this topic except you made yourself look ignorant icwbi. I'm just calling your bluff since I'm not under educated LMAO I see through bullshit sorry :-)
Sorry no BS. only here because someone called and asked me to check out what they were saying about her and what her options were. Since we now know where it started from I have no reason to be on here.
My next comments will be addressed to the court. By the way why were you on here? What is your interest in this?
Sadgirl

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Lmfao her options! Options! Please this typical hendo rat should be exposed. Why lie, there's no need. People who know this girl, knows she aint right in the head. Got a tattoo of a gun on her because of a joke. Please! Your whole miserable life is a joke. Be foreal
hmmm

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Obviously this is not an attorney speaking to us "in language" your the dumbass. Your not an attorney. An attorney would not be on here speaking with anyone you ignornant bitch. The attorney would ask to see what was said then write up papers and not cause more drama. Lmao. Stupid I bet your shai preteneding to be an attorrney or one of her stupid ass friend because you know nothing about what an attorney would do.
ijs

United States

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you hmmm. Maybe att at law is the under educated one LMAO don't quit your day dummy :-) you suck. No attorney would speak on any of this bs haha
lalala

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
I think these negative comments is because she dated ATL all of you are hating on this chick.Step ya cookies up&get like her .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
penny holmes 1 min lol 8
pep aka Pepe aka Josh aka pay 2 min Todd 17
Where is aleah buried? 17 min Daniel lawrence r... 237
Boob job (Sep '14) 22 min Decisions 95
Why can't Highpoint childcare keep a director?? 22 min Dan 2
The body keeps the score 32 min Ashley wilson 10
Lindsey and branden. 33 min Stupid 21

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance