First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Cadiz, KY

#25 Jun 29, 2013
Lindsay Hargis wrote:
<quoted text>I am tracking this so I receive updates when hateful people reply on here

Reported: again

To whomever this is...stop the nonsense, it's childish and senseless
For the record, nobody believes a "friend" notified you about this post. Like you said, it was on your tracker.
babydaddy

Evansville, IN

#26 Jun 29, 2013
The staff will talk about the women giving birth if they are giving a baby up for adoption or if the mom was ever on drugs. They all gossip, from the nurses, techs, food servers, cleaning people, and the administrating staff. I have heard all of them talking about patients. So if you have any secrets keep them to yourself if you are ever in TWH.
strange

United States

#27 Jun 29, 2013
All of you people complaining about the hospital are very wrong. This is the best hospital I have ever been to. My doctor was the ONLY doctor to diagnose a disease I was seen by countless obgyn's to treat. No one found it. I owe my life to that doctor and TWH. I have multiple family members who have trained and worked for TWH and they speak very highly of it. Ya'll are crazy thinking that its just hospitals that talk about your smelly a$$. They do it at McDonald's. They do it at the stores in the mall. You just don't ever hear it.
exactly

United States

#28 Jun 29, 2013
Everyone gossips. As long as I dont catch them or my family hears and they take care of me during labor and my baby after they can talk all they want. Who cares. Its like that at all hospitals. Ive heard st marys is worse anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
group stalked for five years &counting 31 min yep 15
McFool one less loser in evanville! 45 min Psychotic Ppl Eve... 32
Brittany Bevinger 53 min robertbasinger 9
who was with Zach 1 hr khe 33
News The anti-fraud chips are in 1 hr jsy 2
i worked at pizza king 1 hr eat 2
pizza downtown 1 hr okey 3
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE