God, give me strength and hear my pra...

God, give me strength and hear my prayers

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

amk

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Going through a lot of roughness. Please help me and bring positivity back into me and happiness to my life. Amen. Dear St Jude, hear my prayers.
Edward Hill

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Jul 25, 2013
There is no god. YOU need to make changes if you want things to get better. They won't magically happen on their own.
Jesus is awesome

Akron, OH

#3 Jul 25, 2013
I feel sorry for you if you really believe that. God is real and he loves you!
ick

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2013
amk wrote:
Going through a lot of roughness. Please help me and bring positivity back into me and happiness to my life. Amen. Dear St Jude, hear my prayers.
if God brings u to it, he will bring u through it.
kitkat72813

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2013
God will give u the stregth u need and he does hear ur prayers. Staying off this site will help to. I've only been on it for abt 1-2 wks and I've heard nothing but hatefull; negative; trash talking; backstabbing comments. I need to get off this site and stay off. I only get on it cause I don't have a life. Pretty damn sad but true. Keep believing in god!!!! He will answer ur prayers!!!!
WTL

Louisville, OH

#6 Jul 25, 2013
amk wrote:
Bless you
me

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jul 25, 2013
amk wrote:
Praying for you and your family.
wake up

Florence, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Ef you want sh!t to get better, go better yourself. Sitting on your ass and praying to sky fairies isn't going to do anything.
guesswho

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
It's call free will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Shekell letting employees drink and drive... 4 min ECC emp 14
Best thick asian chick (Mar '14) 11 min Music 23
Should Luke Bryan Live In Evansville? 21 min Wanda Sue 1
R. KELLY is coming to Evansville 23 min Disgusting 45
Mistress K 44 min Mistress Hate 12
Constace Octavia 58 min tyler 8
drunk women that drive their kids around all day! (Nov '12) Nov '17 well 2

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance