do u want the americans who have live...

do u want the americans who have lived in china over six months back to USA?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#1 Mar 20, 2013
how about those who have lived in china over three years? do u want them to be ur gf or bf? why? Do young americans want to work in china? why?what is the difference and common between the young americans in china and in usa?
lol

Cadiz, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
You make no sense. If they are Americans of course they are welcome back. This is their country too.

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#3 Mar 20, 2013
lol wrote:
You make no sense. If they are Americans of course they are welcome back. This is their country too.
such a redn eck mo ron's reply
lol

Cadiz, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
<quoted text>such a redn eck mo ron's reply
Actually your question is so ignorant ... Are you really even asking anything???
Your reply to me is that of an uneducated illiterate turd sucker.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
how about those who have lived in china over three years? do u want them to be ur gf or bf? why? Do young americans want to work in china? why?what is the difference and common between the young americans in china and in usa?
How many times did your mom drop you on your head? Did she even keep a count? Does she write as ignorant as you?

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#6 Mar 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did your mom drop you on your head? Did she even keep a count? Does she write as ignorant as you?
u cant even be ignorant for a single second,weak red neck
lol

Cadiz, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
<quoted text>u cant even be ignorant for a single second,weak red neck
More ignorance on your part. Look the closest I get to being a redneck is knowing a few Jeff Foxworthy jokes. Work on your questions first and then your comebacks. They are both in dire need of attention. And that's NO JOKE!
VENUS

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
how about those who have lived in china over three years? do u want them to be ur gf or bf? why? Do young americans want to work in china? why?what is the difference and common between the young americans in china and in usa?
working ,living and adopting other cultures is healthy. To be my BF you better be clean without inside body odor no matter where you come from.China obviously is in control of a lot .Yes I would like to go to CHINA just to see and feel another atmosphere .The difference between us and them NOTHING. SPECIES &SOULS are individual .Their is no face with a soul

Since: Mar 13

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Mar 20, 2013
VENUS wrote:
<quoted text> working ,living and adopting other cultures is healthy. To be my BF you better be clean without inside body odor no matter where you come from.China obviously is in control of a lot .Yes I would like to go to CHINA just to see and feel another atmosphere .The difference between us and them NOTHING. SPECIES &SOULS are individual .Their is no face with a soul
u think they r still as clean as in usa after staying in a crowded dirty country like china or india? they got polluted, they coughing all the time. even if they are still clean,they got changed by living in a communist country for a while.sure u can visit ,but live and work in? unless u wanna to be as fucked up as chinese
general

Florence, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
I love their cooking! Yummy!
Venus

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
u think they r still as clean as in usa after staying in a crowded dirty country like china or india? they got polluted, they coughing all the time. even if they are still clean,they got changed by living in a communist country for a while.sure u can visit ,but live and work in? unless u wanna to be as fucked up as chinese
Actually I want China to be still.I undrestand what you mean.Their is a smell inside that comes out .Those are unclean souls.I do not believe they should come back after that without a Health check.Why the dispute?They are really not a concern to me .What their ruler does is.Being AMERICA is the NEW WORLD if it dont get uncontrol we due to encounter the same
orbit

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2013
I don't know. They let Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldridge come back, so.... And the moon is a LOT farther away than China. Who knows what kind of aliens they really met there.

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#13 Mar 21, 2013
orbit wrote:
I don't know. They let Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldridge come back, so.... And the moon is a LOT farther away than China. Who knows what kind of aliens they really met there.
lol. ur funny.

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I want China to be still.I undrestand what you mean.Their is a smell inside that comes out .Those are unclean souls.I do not believe they should come back after that without a Health check.Why the dispute?They are really not a concern to me .What their ruler does is.Being AMERICA is the NEW WORLD if it dont get uncontrol we due to encounter the same
yes. america is the only place has real life.should keep it

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#15 Mar 21, 2013
orbit wrote:
I don't know. They let Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldridge come back, so.... And the moon is a LOT farther away than China. Who knows what kind of aliens they really met there.
coz they are still worthful to america

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#16 Mar 21, 2013
they are scientists.worth a lot

Since: Mar 13

Kunming, China

#17 Mar 21, 2013
if america dont let them back,why would they send them to the moon ?
orbit

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
if america dont let them back,why would they send them to the moon ?
Oh, man, don't get me started. Shady business.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
<quoted text>coz they are still worthful to america
"Worthful" is that a word?
lol

Cadiz, KY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
wood1986 wrote:
they are scientists.worth a lot
Worth a lot of what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Walker 9 min Yep 15
Boyfriend problems 15 min Bossy 7
Black sleeping with Owensboro girl 29 min Jtheman 29
Missing handicapped girl 39 min Wonderer 378
Michael farmer 39 min Bobby 28
How long k2 stay in your piss 50 min Kali 1
Who OD'd on south Benninghoff 1 hr Yola 14

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages