Heather Warfield???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yup

Newburgh, IN

#23 Dec 16, 2012
Keep your head up girl. There will always be people to talk shit and wanna see you fail. Just do you :)
Curious

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Where is she these days? Still strung out? Still with Ford? Haven't seen her in awhile.
Bmfb

Marcus Hook, PA

#25 Mar 2, 2013
She gives good head but that was a grip ago, for awhile their I didn't make a move without her.. she's a good ride or die chick
Stl

United States

#26 Sep 5, 2013
Straight trash.
friend

Evansville, IN

#27 Sep 6, 2013
Really this post is how old you must have lookes her name up. Dnt be mad she shut ur ass down. Like any ppl said she is a cool chick if u her friend. If she dnt like u she wont fake like she does. Get over it.
tom

Covington, GA

#28 Sep 6, 2013
I knew her when she was like 15 has a good heart
truthHMG

United States

#29 Sep 7, 2013
We use to be friends but lost repect after she let Ford make the choice to kill her baby that wasn't his because she didn't have it n her to tell him she cheated. That was my best friends brothers baby she killed and he wanted it that's unfair she can spread her legs but when result cones she didn't want to get clean or come clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pony tonight 17 min Uh-oh 1
Shaun Mitchell 1 hr Hatchet Mandingo 7
toyota (Oct '13) 1 hr Well 49
lucus oil over filled my oil and transmission 2 hr almighty 550 13
why you erase your name, jus tryin to holler 2 hr bgblkdck 1
Lindsey R. DeVault (Nov '13) 2 hr almighty 550 32
Bill montgomery 2 hr lets do it again 4
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE