rcan

Tucker, GA

#44 May 16, 2013
Ever stop to think that shit like the stuff some of you guys post on here is why she says she's into girls. Guys disgust her, and let her down..? There's some pretty ignorant shit posted in here..
kkk

Tucker, GA

#45 May 16, 2013
She's a slutttttt
boohoo

Florence, KY

#46 May 16, 2013
and? doesnt mean i wouldnt lick her head to toe
well

Paducah, KY

#47 May 16, 2013
rcan wrote:
Ever stop to think that shit like the stuff some of you guys post on here is why she says she's into girls. Guys disgust her, and let her down..? There's some pretty ignorant shit posted in here..
She posts slutty pics what do you think she wants said to her? Lol. Let's be real.
lol

Paducah, KY

#48 May 16, 2013
How long untill she realizes genuinely no one likes her, except the ugly friends that she keeps around to make her look better that she's always talked shit bout. Its embaressing how she thinks everyone hates her cause their jealous.. No.. Her personality sucks and She wouldn't even be considered hott if she weren't in Evansville, Indiana...
Traw

Chicago, IL

#51 May 26, 2013
She is a good mom , she got a great personality , shes got her shit straight but she is just heartless
play

Newburgh, IN

#52 May 26, 2013
She just posted a new picture of a "bruise" by her mouth. It looks like a herpie! Look out!
xoxo

Akron, OH

#54 May 31, 2013
play wrote:
She just posted a new picture of a "bruise" by her mouth. It looks like a herpie! Look out!
Bruises & herpies look nothing alike dumbass..
Jta

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Jun 1, 2013
Get off the chick, it's her life let her live it whatever way she wants!
rope

Newburgh, IN

#56 Jun 1, 2013
xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Bruises & herpies look nothing alike dumbass..
She took the picture down. If it wasn't a herpie she wouldn't have been so embarrassed!!!
cantstand her

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Jun 1, 2013
She is a hoe. Will sleep with just about anyone. Uneducated teen mother. She will never end up being truly loved because she thinks she is loved but in tge end they want her fir a screw for a little while. Then onto the next hoe
xoxo

Newburgh, IN

#58 Jun 5, 2013
rope wrote:
<quoted text>
She took the picture down. If it wasn't a herpie she wouldn't have been so embarrassed!!!
Yeah cause she would post a picture of a herpie..? Uh NOT.
Welppp

Greenville, KY

#60 Jun 6, 2013
It's okay Rochelle a lot of people have herpes. Don't get so butthurt. Uh OKAY?
rope

Chicago, IL

#61 Jun 6, 2013
Welppp wrote:
It's okay Rochelle a lot of people have herpes. Don't get so butthurt. Uh OKAY?
I'm just saying it looked like a herpie and after I said this the picture was removed. SUSPICIOUS.
lets be real

Owensboro, KY

#62 Jun 7, 2013
The picture wasnt removed.
rope

Chicago, IL

#63 Jun 7, 2013
lets be real wrote:
The picture wasnt removed.
But it is...
Welllp

Chicago, IL

#64 Jun 7, 2013
I second that it was removed.
real man

Burlington, KY

#65 Jun 10, 2013
If I could get my hands on that Id let her hunchmy face till her legs give out
Hmm

Chandler, IN

#66 Jun 11, 2013
She's not all that great.. She posts the sane picture every other day! Can we say attention seeking!
Anon

Chicago, IL

#67 Jun 11, 2013
She's sexy, plain and simple. I think a majority of girls with a body like that would flaunt it, so don't judge her by her Facebook alone, at least if you don't know her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going to the Burg 6 min Mittens 29
You told me to stay off topix 15 min Mittens 23
Handjobs 15 min Nick 9
retarted black people names 40 min Dictionary 4
Bo Green (Jul '15) 43 min Damn 3
Anyone wanna go sledding near a road? 47 min Dog 12
galina witte 48 min Dog 155

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance