Does anyone know Craig?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Girltruth

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Ok, so he is taken......but I REALLY wish he wasn't! He's funny and sexy as hell!
Crazy

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2013
I know "a" Craig. Not sure it's the same one. But the one I know is really nice. Looks and personality :)
Curious

Evansville, IN

#4 Sep 6, 2013
White Craig or Black Craig?
Girltruth

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2013
White Craig
Well

Evansville, IN

#6 Sep 6, 2013
What does he look like? There's more than one white guy named Craig. If you really want to know more about him you are gonna have to be a little more descriptive.
Girltruth

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Shaved head, 28 or 29 years old.
Girltruth

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Ha, I never knew there was so many Craig's.
Well

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Does he have any tats? The Craig I kno has a few.
Girltruth

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2013
I think he has at least 1. I know he has a few kids.
Well

Evansville, IN

#12 Sep 6, 2013
The Craig I know doesn't have any kids.
Girltruth

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2013
a hear wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.than you
?? Yah than you what ??
Girltruth

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Well wrote:
The Craig I know doesn't have any kids.
That's cool. Thanks for being social if nothing else :)
C Carrerra

Evansville, IN

#16 Sep 6, 2013
There used to be a bald one (white) that worked out at the downtown Y gym who was very fit, tall and had the tattoo on his upper arm.He should be about mid 30s. Knew his name but didn't know much more about him besides that. Women and even some men used to stop their workouts and stare and try to talk to him.
C Carrerra

Evansville, IN

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Oh and I also used to see him holla at some black women there. I could tell he was very down with the swirl.
Girltruth

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2013
C Carrerra wrote:
There used to be a bald one (white) that worked out at the downtown Y gym who was very fit, tall and had the tattoo on his upper arm.He should be about mid 30s. Knew his name but didn't know much more about him besides that. Women and even some men used to stop their workouts and stare and try to talk to him.
Haha sounds hot!!!! But I don't think he ever worked at a gym . He is extremly fit though. I know he does a bunch of races and stuff like that. He does go to Bobs gym North which is where I meet him at. Super nice and very easy on the eyes. He just seems like a really sweet guy.
C Carrerra

Evansville, IN

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Girltruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha sounds hot!!!! But I don't think he ever worked at a gym . He is extremly fit though. I know he does a bunch of races and stuff like that. He does go to Bobs gym North which is where I meet him at. Super nice and very easy on the eyes. He just seems like a really sweet guy.
Oh this was a few years back when he was working out at the Y. So it could be the same one that is now working out at Bob's gym. I think he had either Hazel eyes or brown.
Crazy

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2013
I know exactly who you are talking about! Lol I never actually thought I would find anyone on here I knew. Cool dude though.
haha

United States

#21 Sep 6, 2013
Westider? Thick and tall.
Girl truth

North Anson, ME

#22 Sep 7, 2013
No, neither thick or tall.
anon

United States

#24 Nov 12, 2013
C Carrerra wrote:
if the guy you're talking about has/had a bit of a tan, then i probably know who you are talking about. this craig was at the y around 2008-2009 i believe. i never knew his last name but he said he was from the northside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black woman looking for white man 4 min Interested 7
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 12 min haha 46
lgbtq 24 min Wtf 25
I HATE You 31 min Methville 56
Jason Cox has AIDS 35 min lib1 1
Gabby rice/hardin 38 min GetOutOfHere 6
John Mathew Stephenson is INNOCENT 39 min JIMMYK 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance