lol

United States

#154 May 16, 2013
Um, type in white parents having black babies or black parents having white babies. There are family pics to go with it. Anything else you want while you're attempting to be intelligent? I like mocking idiots it's a vice and idc what you think because well... You're an idiot. Idk how much simpler to put it.

I take it back not being a fan then berry. All I did was rag on jimtown you called my trolling I got bored and dropped it. This is why I troll. Even when I'm serious and give examples these cows keep on mooing without anything but some impoverished bible belt hick attitude and what they think they know.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#155 May 16, 2013
It was on the discovery chanel or tlc years ago fat white chick and skinny white dude they reasoned it was because they had black or aborigine(forgive me if i spelled this wrong not in my daily vocabulary) in their family trees
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#156 May 16, 2013
just did, and theyre talking about the opposites in handedness, eyes, and minor things that make them individuals, not skin color,
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#157 May 16, 2013
i like reading the same, but when ppl are adopting and its not their biological children, it doesnt count, funny how ppl with so mch smarts, look and appear to be the very same names, they like using to define somebody, not buying their bullshit, lol
Jordan mf berry

United States

#158 May 16, 2013
Same thing i did with that thread about me kept it up long enough for everybody to get it outta their sytem then let it disappear its simple psychology just let em get their fill and they tire of it eventually
Jordan mf berry

United States

#159 May 16, 2013
Kept me amused long enough for free its the simple things in life the little pleasures laughter and debates that let you know your still alive
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#160 May 16, 2013
i just found it, and once again, its ppl of color having lighter, where are the whites, having black babies? there arent any!!! and the lighter has black features just lighter skinned, an albino!!!
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#161 May 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Um, type in white parents having black babies or black parents having white babies. There are family pics to go with it. Anything else you want while you're attempting to be intelligent? I like mocking idiots it's a vice and idc what you think because well... You're an idiot. Idk how much simpler to put it.
I take it back not being a fan then berry. All I did was rag on jimtown you called my trolling I got bored and dropped it. This is why I troll. Even when I'm serious and give examples these cows keep on mooing without anything but some impoverished bible belt hick attitude and what they think they know.
*** bible is a book of laws, and not a religious book, especially for ppl that call themselves christians, but are really worshiping the devil in disguise, you 2 still havent convinced me yet,
Jordan mf berry

United States

#162 May 16, 2013
Like i said years ago your gonna have to dig deep into the pages of the internet if the servers that theyre on are still operating or active
lol

United States

#163 May 16, 2013
I'm not surprised you don't know how to use the Internet either. I've given up on you and don't care to suffer a fool any longer. Good night dumb bitch. Please dont reproduce. K thanks.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#164 May 16, 2013
Its been good agreeing with you lol have a pleasant evening
Jordan mf berry

United States

#165 May 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Um, type in white parents having black babies or black parents having white babies. There are family pics to go with it. Anything else you want while you're attempting to be intelligent? I like mocking idiots it's a vice and idc what you think because well... You're an idiot. Idk how much simpler to put it.
I take it back not being a fan then berry. All I did was rag on jimtown you called my trolling I got bored and dropped it. This is why I troll. Even when I'm serious and give examples these cows keep on mooing without anything but some impoverished bible belt hick attitude and what they think they know.
Theyve been told the same nonsense for so long theyre brains cant handle anything that makes sense
Jordan mf berry

United States

#166 May 16, 2013
Their not theyre
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#167 May 17, 2013
lol wrote:
I'm not surprised you don't know how to use the Internet either. I've given up on you and don't care to suffer a fool any longer. Good night dumb bitch. Please dont reproduce. K thanks.
this right here is why a person should practice what they preach, everytime you post you, you show lack of, in some category, be safe, i dont think youll live much longer, with yout attitude, cant even hold a conversation, but im a dumb ass, lol
lol

Duluth, GA

#168 May 17, 2013
You have horrible comma splices and don't even spit out an adjective because you're working so hard to string something together. Die. Seriously either go sterilize or kill yourself. People like you are shit on society's shoes. You not blacks is what is wrong with this country. You didn't even give a single example of anything outside your small minded ignorant opinion. You think you've seen and know it all. Anyway, die and shut the hell up. Or at least try to fix yourself. Anyone sleeping with your dumbass needs to register as a sex offender because you are simple as hell. And just like most trash here you are too stupid to even grasp onto the reality of your sad situation. Ps: read your last post again and come up with the descriptive word you seem to be struggling with and missing. Because you really didn't end up saying a damn thing. Backwoods white trash idiot.
Jordan mf berry

United States

#169 May 17, 2013
Hahahaha
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#170 May 17, 2013
the problem is your objectiveness, and also this isnt a grammar test, so who gives a shit, youre points are based off theory, and not facts, and its easily seen your not on a level to have a higher understanding, so you will remain lost, along with name calling, you cant even hold a conversation, without trying to belittle someone for leverage, so follow your own advice, and do the world a favor, lol......
ruciswhorucis

Evansville, IN

#171 May 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
I don't think we can blame one race for ruining the country. I do however believe the lazy welfare leeches and the corrupt politicians have done the job.
I completely agree with your statement
lol

Duluth, GA

#172 May 17, 2013
ComeOnNow wrote:
the problem is your objectiveness, and also this isnt a grammar test, so who gives a shit, youre points are based off theory, and not facts, and its easily seen your not on a level to have a higher understanding, so you will remain lost, along with name calling, you cant even hold a conversation, without trying to belittle someone for leverage, so follow your own advice, and do the world a favor, lol......
They did DNA testing on thousands of people world wide and over years. It's not a theory. Are your parents that closely related? I can hold a conversation. You personally just don't meet the requirements of getting any kind of respect from me. You're just another ignorant, bible loving redneck destined to pop out too many stupid ass kids. I almost wished they still practiced eugenics in this country so you def couldn't breed. I call you names because you're lower than a dog in my eyes. I'm not racist I hate stupid people and don't care if they are strung up in trees or screw each other to death and die of dirty diseases. You're too dumb to even notice you're the only one with your dumbass opinion. "well gosh darn I ain't ever seen it. It can't be real. Derder it would be in the newspapers I don't read." seriously you should've been aborted, smothered, or something. Now, you aren't worth anymore of my time. You can go back to fcking because I really can't see any other use you would have as a person other than your hole and even that has the risk of you passing on your retardation.
ComeOnNow

Evansville, IN

#173 May 17, 2013
you only show that the ignorance you claim to be in others, is in yourself, it doesnt bother me you expose your true nature, and thats a television show you watched, not any scientific facts, like Gregor Mendel (father of genetics), who tells you that its in genetics to change ppls complexion, you cant pass on the sun tan trait, to your descendants, talking about stupidity, and youre honestly willing to argue, that just cause ppl moved from one climate, to the next, their genetics changed? wow... what a special kinda person you are... lmmfao here you go friend cause you know so much lmmfao... "The complete set of observable traits of the structure and behavior of an organism is called its phenotype. These traits arise from the interaction of its genotype with the environment.[3] As a result, many aspects of an organism's phenotype are not inherited. For example, suntanned skin comes from the interaction between a person's genotype and sunlight;[4] thus, suntans are not passed on to people's children. However, some people tan more easily than others, due to differences in their genotype:[5] a striking example is people with the inherited trait of albinism, who do not tan at all and are very sensitive to sunburn." just a brief touch on the subject, but you honestly need your head examined, comparing a television show to a scientists research, whos research is the foundation of all who have worked with genetics, lmmfao youre funny...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Owens 4 min Crystal Jenkins 11
jobs that hire felons over 2 yrs old 9 min watchesandlikesit 27
Derek moss and Haley York 12 min law abiding citizen 6
toyota needs a union!! 31 min Sirmixalot27 37
KK at it again 38 min Shiidd 5
But im already pregnant 41 min fduck 5
all i know 45 min fduck 1
•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darmstadt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darmstadt
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••