First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eastside

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Why is it this guy i hav been messing with has been telling me that he does not have a woman and in fact he does come to find out he has had one for years and i been seeing them together driving that truck but he has told me that it was his cousins girl this is another reason i do not date black men feeling so stupid right now
wah

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 18, 2013
will you already messed with him your own admittance girls like you will never learn
lol

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
He is with ashley waller and ashley deckard aswell
haha

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Punch is also with Robin aka Byrd and he is with Holly Sweeney
wow

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Well dang! Lol. Typical dude.
dumass

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2013
He ben with tht white bitch fo years he aint leavin tht bitch fo nun of them hoes we all kno esp me!!
Lil Steve

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
haha wrote:
Punch is also with Robin aka Byrd and he is with Holly Sweeney
. Robin who ?
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 18, 2013
OVER A NOBODY ASS N**** Get A Real Man Ladies*
Dumb

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
All yall females nasty for sweatin his nasty ass anyways. Please tell me wat the f*ck he doin for yall besides drivin ya whips,layin up in ya cribs, and leavin u wit a wet a$$. From what I heard the D isnt good either. Please let me know what thos negro is doin so well??? Sorry ladies but please upgrade he makin all yall look look dumb.
plz

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2013
wow wrote:
OVER A NOBODY ASS N**** Get A Real Man Ladies*
I know thats right no good and she just ass stupid as they are.
Yoooo

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Robyn Kemper
hellno

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Its called a " playa".. I call it a nasty male hoe. Lot of white/blk/green/purple/orange men try to scam women they think are green behind the ears. I would steer clear of these kind, they got a tale for every thing. Beware...
lol

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Truth be told..He snorts that powder and all "his hoes" probably do to. That ashley waller chick does snorts the powder, pop pills and some more things aswell. His whole click snorts aswell. Smh its sad.
lmfao

Scottsburg, IN

#15 Jun 19, 2013
From wat i see he got his own ride you bitches talkn bout him u must be mad he not gettn yo ass wet!
DaRealist

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Well My name wasnt mentioned. But then again my bussiness isnt in the street. I know the game and play it with him. ALL I CAN SAY IS, Thank you stupid b**ches for looking out for him. Because he pays my car note and my rent.
lmfao

Columbus, IN

#18 Jun 22, 2013
DaRealist wrote:
Well My name wasnt mentioned. But then again my bussiness isnt in the street. I know the game and play it with him. ALL I CAN SAY IS, Thank you stupid b**ches for looking out for him. Because he pays my car note and my .
We have Heard it all this comment shud make the funniest ever on topix eville wouldnt believe tht s*** hell you dnt believe yaself this should be the best statement of the year Basic B**** wit a dream of a man payin her bills fyi/he broke
cutie

Columbus, IN

#19 Jun 22, 2013
He been broke ladies why dont you strive for better he aint payin for sh** but liqour you h*** are the dumbest
wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2013
That dude aint nothin but a dopefiend thief.
DaRealist

Evansville, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2013
For your info hes not broke. He plays broke he gets his SSI check and his so called girls give him money. Who gets it ME. So believe what u want.
DaRealist

Evansville, IN

#22 Jun 22, 2013
If hes so broke why he got money rolled up in a rubberband in my closet. when he needs it he comes get sum of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey methville in town tonight 43 min TardsRUs 16
Jimmy you know I'm 45 min Meandi 2
No recent bookings for 2 days 46 min stupid lesbian 6
Michael Joseph Armano? 1 hr lololilom 23
Oh my babe 1 hr Loser 8
number 5 1 hr babababa 2
drugs-everything but pot 1 hr Learned My Lesson 5

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance