proud momma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

i have lots of baby boy clothes from newborn to six months a baby bath yellow and blue a newborn and toddler carseat toys and newborn hats botties mittins and bibs we can negotiate a price if interested just let me no thanks
nikita langston

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

proud momma wrote:
i have lots of baby boy clothes from newborn to six months a baby bath yellow and blue a newborn and toddler carseat toys and newborn hats botties mittins and bibs we can negotiate a price if interested just let me no thanks
I'm haven a girl an idk anyone haven a boy nevermind yea I do how much do u want for all it
proud momma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Preferably 50 since there is a lot
nikita langston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

proud momma wrote:
Preferably 50 since there is a lot
let me tell her an ill let u know ok
proud momma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

OK that's fine
dont do it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

NEVER buy a used carseat! You may be getting that shit for cheap, but what if its been in a car wreck or its past its expiration date? You never know what someone has done to that. You have a babies life in your hands and you are going to buy a used carseat? NOT A GOOD IDEA.
----

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

dont do it wrote:
NEVER buy a used carseat! You may be getting that shit for cheap, but what if its been in a car wreck or its past its expiration date? You never know what someone has done to that. You have a babies life in your hands and you are going to buy a used carseat? NOT A GOOD IDEA.
Lol you're dumb. That's why they have tags. So you can look at expiration dates. How u gonna tell someone to never buy one. I'd rather then buy one from someone then not have their child in a car seat. That's like saying never buy milk, what if its past expiration date or it came from a bad cow?? CHECK THE LABEL!
dont do it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

---- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you're dumb. That's why they have tags. So you can look at expiration dates. How u gonna tell someone to never buy one. I'd rather then buy one from someone then not have their child in a car seat. That's like saying never buy milk, what if its past expiration date or it came from a bad cow?? CHECK THE LABEL!
No, you're dumb. I'm not saying don't put your child in a seat, but should they rip the tags off or the seat has been in a wreck, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW???? You're risking your child's life by putting them in an old or damaged seat.
proud momma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

neither carseats have been in a wreck nd both have the label with the expiration date on them the toddler carseat is new was only used once we just ended up gettin a new one
aaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

dont do it wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're dumb. I'm not saying don't put your child in a seat, but should they rip the tags off or the seat has been in a wreck, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW???? You're risking your child's life by putting them in an old or damaged seat.
i guess you know from experience just cuz you got a bad one and put your kids in danger dont mean others will and if you dont have kids you shouldn't be saying nothin on this matter
lmfao

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

aaa wrote:
<quoted text> i guess you know from experience just cuz you got a bad one and put your kids in danger dont mean others will and if you dont have kids you shouldn't be saying nothin on this matter
actually, buying a used carseat for your child is a very bad idea. you would have no idea what the history of this seat has been. if you think your child isnt worth paying for a carseat that you know is safe, then why have the child in the first place?
dont do it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>actually, buying a used carseat for your child is a very bad idea. you would have no idea what the history of this seat has been. if you think your child isnt worth paying for a carseat that you know is safe, then why have the child in the first place?
THANK YOU! I worked for a popular car seat brand for years and no one could even fathom the amount of horror stories I have heard from customers and from people I know personally getting ripped off by people reselling car seats. In my opinion you should honestly know better. You have a helpless defenseless child strapped to your car. Why wouldn't you give them the best?? You get what you pay for, people. PLUS, if you get pulled over and your car seat is expired, you've got a nice ticket probably triple what you paid for the car seat to begin with.
fuckit

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

you really should never buy a used car seat .. i thought tat aas common knowledge .. and this is very true! its nothing to get offended about its just facts .. it all comes down to are you willing to bet your childs LIFE on that persons word that the car seat isnt damaged or exspired. if yes then go for it .. i think is a bad idea but to each his own.
dont do it

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Oh no I did not mean it to offend the poster, I don't blame her for wanting to get rid of some things. But everyone should know better than to buy a used car seat from a complete stranger. Or even a trusted friends. You simply do not know what the seat has gone through.
nikita langston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

She told me she has more then wat she needs already an I understand about a car reck with any car seat an I don't get used carseats just cuz of cig.smoke or watever else I manly wanted the clothes for my friend who due in 4weeks but she said she's got to many now so thanks anyways
proud momma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

your welcome
-----

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I have bought several used carseats, and actually had one given to me by health department in my old county. Its okay to buy used carseats. Just check the tag and expiration date and make sure it works properly before u purchase it. Some people may not be fortunate enough to be able to purchase a bran new one. It doesn't mean they don't care about their child just bc they buy a used one. Geez.
Let u know

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

proud momma wrote:
your welcome
My sister in law is finding out the sex of the baby on Tuesday. If its a boy I'm sure she will take what you have. As for the car seat situation that's completely up to her.will leave u a comment on tues.
lmfao

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

----- wrote:
I have bought several used carseats, and actually had one given to me by health department in my old county. Its okay to buy used carseats. Just check the tag and expiration date and make sure it works properly before u purchase it. Some people may not be fortunate enough to be able to purchase a bran new one. It doesn't mean they don't care about their child just bc they buy a used one. Geez.
ask the authorities/cops in your area, and see what they have to say. is it illegal? absolutely not... is it a safe practice? absolutely not.. it may not mean they care less, it does, however, show a lack of responsibility for the childs safety. that, in and of itself, is one small but obvious flag that should make anyone reflect on just how much they do care for the safety of said baby
dont do it

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>ask the authorities/cops in your area, and see what they have to say. is it illegal? absolutely not... is it a safe practice? absolutely not.. it may not mean they care less, it does, however, show a lack of responsibility for the childs safety. that, in and of itself, is one small but obvious flag that should make anyone reflect on just how much they do care for the safety of said baby
I never said it was illegal. I did say you would get a ticket, and that is true. I agree, though, with the rest of your statement saying that they lack responsibility. Parents need to take proper care of their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Thomas 5 min zolo 1
ups 11 min jp 8
how do get sh!t deleted off topix 22 min Checkmate 2
nancy nash 1 hr todd 1
Daniel merry 1 hr Wondering 4
whitney w 2 hr Markusthecheater 28
Amanda Miller/Ipock or whatever her name is now 3 hr Well 4
•••
•••