Need some advice please...

Need some advice please...

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

“In need of some answers”

Since: Jun 07

Evansville

#1 Jun 7, 2007
My boyfriend has filed for custody of his son. Him and his Ex along with their lawyers meet in a couple days to come to an agreement. Their son is living with him now and has been for several months. In preparation to the meeting and to the hearing what can he do to get full custody? How likely is he to get custody? I don't know the mother very well except from what I've been told but he is a great father. What can I do to help?

Since: Jun 07

Henderson,KY

#2 Jun 7, 2007
sunshinegirl wrote:
My boyfriend has filed for custody of his son. Him and his Ex along with their lawyers meet in a couple days to come to an agreement. Their son is living with him now and has been for several months. In preparation to the meeting and to the hearing what can he do to get full custody? How likely is he to get custody? I don't know the mother very well except from what I've been told but he is a great father. What can I do to help?
Depends on the home life for you boyfriends son at home. I mean it all depends...
Hope I was helpful

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Most judges don't take the child from the mother if she's a fit parent most likely they will prolly settle for joint custody 6mo w him n 6 mo w her. That's what happened w me n my ex n it works I have him 2weeks then his dad has him for 2weeks n share holidays. But like it said it depends on the judge n indian is a mom state
Yea

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I was in the same situation with you. I was there for him through all of it and I did testifie on his behalf of being a great father. But I knew I wanted to marry him and that is a package deal baby mother included. So I did not step on any toes. You have to be careful with this you do not want to make yourself look bad by bad mouthing anyone. There is not much you can do as a girl friend and you should not ask to be apart of the courts unless advised other wise keep your distance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single men 1 min Jesus 54
Best Moves 3 min JustAddSalt 5
Tabytha Thurman 10 min Justlookingout 1
Todd and Trish Richardson 11 min Rut roh 4
Justin Declue 20 min dml 53
GUTTA GAMBINO is a SNITCH 21 min YoureNotSpecial 13
How is Jesha Sumbry having an event for kids wh... 44 min TiredofFrauds 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance