I'm tired of paying for you and your ...
keep it moving

United States

#66 Apr 22, 2013
you dont pay wrote:
I work 40+ hrs a wk and my husband works we get assistance and I also pay for my sh*t so quit f*cking complaining cause some do work and pay for theirs
wow u get assistance u are robbing the system I hope u get reported.
whosetruth

Florence, KY

#67 Apr 22, 2013
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>Facts Hurt doesn't it,people like you complain when the truth is thrown at you...(your quote whosetruth)"I guess if I die tomorrow I should ask for my social security back? It's like car insurance". by the way how can you ask for your S.S back if your dead?
Do you think I could ask Progressive for all my premiums back even if I never have an accident??? I rarely use my health insurance from work, you think they would return my premiums?? So many things we pay for that we may never use. Interesting. I would get my family to sue on the behalf of my estate for my social security.

Since: Feb 13

Tucker, GA

#68 Apr 22, 2013
Bet if you put drug test with randoms our problem wouldnt be fixed but sure take out alot

Since: Feb 13

Tucker, GA

#69 Apr 22, 2013
People come on race really ss yeah lot draw it cause they payed into it the hole life working just as you will but ok white black idgf get a job stop hsving kids and pay for your own
cledith harold davis

United States

#71 Nov 18, 2013
I am with everything you are saying, i pay out 2000.00 dollars a month for taxes 40% of my check that i have worked for i have been working since o was 15 yrs old. Every single day tax this tax that what do i get at the end of the payday nothing. I have 4 children of my own 2 step children that are mine as well there dad has nothimg to do with them pays 130$ a month child support not my issue, my issue is that, the 2000$ dollars a month they take would be enough for me to live a great life i have a truck payment normal house hold bills and cable 70$ a month nothing crazy insurance for the cars which is not worth the money i pay for it, because i am ablagated to pay them every month but when its time to pay me they find a way out, and they did. I have no food it is day to day i buy grocery's. I go to the store pick out a few things i can afford go to the line to pay there is a person infront of me with 600$ worth of food they go to pay with a card food stamps. MY MONEY i say hope you enjoy that have a good dinner. I will try to feed my family with what money i have left over from your purchase. As they talk on the cell phone i bought, oh yea and drive away in the free car i bought too. Oh yea they get spending money clothing vouchers cell phones and free cars with free gas and free rent with free utilities all paid by us hard working tax paying folks.
Ummm

Evansville, IN

#72 Nov 18, 2013
Sounds like you all are a bunch of [email protected] cry babies to me!!! Wanna complain abt the 12% of your taxes that go to welfare but not the 24% that goes to fund terroristic wars that are killing innocent women and children overseas!!!! It's time for you all to WAKE UP and see what is REALLY wrong with the financial state of this country!!!
makesnosense

Overland Park, KS

#73 Nov 18, 2013
Ummm wrote:
Sounds like you all are a bunch of [email protected] cry babies to me!!! Wanna complain abt the 12% of your taxes that go to welfare but not the 24% that goes to fund terroristic wars that are killing innocent women and children overseas!!!! It's time for you all to WAKE UP and see what is REALLY wrong with the financial state of this country!!!
hhmmm. You are always on a thread about assistance under different names. Surprusingly you arent calling people sheep, which makes absolutely no sense, because sheep question nothing, and generally the post you show up on are these that have merit. Is assistance the only problem? No. However, when one person thays too damn lazy to work gets off assistance and gets a job, that's a double positive. Less money going out and more coming in. You do understand that, right?? As wars go, I would prefer keeping the terrorists and those that support terrorism falling dead on their dirt than over here killing us on ours. I suppose you can understand that also... I have seen on a different post you commented on something about our Congress' salaries, which I agree with. The thing about you that I don't get is why you want to be on ALWAYS ON a thread about assistance crying about your issues but don't have the time or won't take the time to start one about your issues.. Maybe you are one of these deadbeats that are capable of working, but are too sorry to. It seems you can't grasp the fact that on every post about welfare, the complaint are directed towards the true leeches and not the people that actually deserve help. Its the hand-out crowd that pisses us off, not the hand-up people.. You can understand that, right???
Ummm

Evansville, IN

#74 Nov 18, 2013
makesnosense wrote:
<quoted text>hhmmm. You are always on a thread about assistance under different names. Surprusingly you arent calling people sheep, which makes absolutely no sense, because sheep question nothing, and generally the post you show up on are these that have merit. Is assistance the only problem? No. However, when one person thays too damn lazy to work gets off assistance and gets a job, that's a double positive. Less money going out and more coming in. You do understand that, right?? As wars go, I would prefer keeping the terrorists and those that support terrorism falling dead on their dirt than over here killing us on ours. I suppose you can understand that also... I have seen on a different post you commented on something about our Congress' salaries, which I agree with. The thing about you that I don't get is why you want to be on ALWAYS ON a thread about assistance crying about your issues but don't have the time or won't take the time to start one about your issues.. Maybe you are one of these deadbeats that are capable of working, but are too sorry to. It seems you can't grasp the fact that on every post about welfare, the complaint are directed towards the true leeches and not the people that actually deserve help. Its the hand-out crowd that pisses us off, not the hand-up people.. You can understand that, right???
You know what does it for me is that these people are sickened and outraged by the welfare system when they should be outraged by our government poisoning our food and water supply, our government being ran by big corporation, and our government creating false flag events for grounds to invade and destroy other countries!!!! That's what needs to be talked abt!!! And by the way, I've never gone by any other name than ummm on this site.
ur sad

Louisville, KY

#75 Nov 18, 2013
i think you are sad really, some people do need assistance,like when they are disabled or loose a job or spouse,or their transportation,so don't sit there acting like your some perfect person that will never be down on your luck!saying your taxes pay for it GET OVER YOUR SELF! you get taxes back at the end of the year plus some!and im pretty sure if you didn't get all them credits for your three kids you would be pretty sad so don't b*tch about what you look forward to!!and for your 411 god is the only one to judge.....so...who do u think u r?
Ummm

Evansville, IN

#76 Nov 18, 2013
makesnosense wrote:
<quoted text>hhmmm. You are always on a thread about assistance under different names. Surprusingly you arent calling people sheep, which makes absolutely no sense, because sheep question nothing, and generally the post you show up on are these that have merit. Is assistance the only problem? No. However, when one person thays too damn lazy to work gets off assistance and gets a job, that's a double positive. Less money going out and more coming in. You do understand that, right?? As wars go, I would prefer keeping the terrorists and those that support terrorism falling dead on their dirt than over here killing us on ours. I suppose you can understand that also... I have seen on a different post you commented on something about our Congress' salaries, which I agree with. The thing about you that I don't get is why you want to be on ALWAYS ON a thread about assistance crying about your issues but don't have the time or won't take the time to start one about your issues.. Maybe you are one of these deadbeats that are capable of working, but are too sorry to. It seems you can't grasp the fact that on every post about welfare, the complaint are directed towards the true leeches and not the people that actually deserve help. Its the hand-out crowd that pisses us off, not the hand-up people.. You can understand that, right???
These people on here calling welfare recipients leeches but hold congressmen at some higher esteem. Like its ok for them to take our money but not a single mother with 4 kids. I'm sorry but I would much rather give a lazy crackhead with 9 kids $900 than give some Washington fat cat a fucking nickel!!! As for terrorists, haha, I'm not scared of a terrorist I'm scared of the police state that our country is becoming. Taking away our rights all in the name of "our own safety" Bullshit! Did you know you are 8x more likely to be killed by a police officer than some terrorist!
ikr

Louisville, KY

#77 Nov 18, 2013
some people think their shit smells like roses lmao! I hope you end up on the system, just so you know the day to day struggles that real people go through because its no joke! you cant even pay 1 bill off what the assistance gives,you shouldn't be so ugly about things you know nothing about! and your taxes are paid back to you triple what you pay in so shut up and get a life instead of crying over someone elses problems!most people on assistance have jobs and pay in as well but minimum wage isn't shit so they need the etra help people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!
Louisville, KY

#79 Nov 18, 2013
keep it moving wrote:
<quoted text> wow u get assistance u are robbing the system I hope u get reported.
its called minimum wage!! people can still work 40 hrs and get assistance learn your facts
just an input

Florence, KY

#80 Nov 19, 2013
I know a girl who has an autistic son and she gets assistance. Yes she gets looked down on because yes she can work but the last time she trusted a DAYCARE she almost lost her son. Before that she worked. Payed taxes.. some people do need the assistance so why not take the time your using to complain about it and help then people find jobs because it really isn't all that easy to find one or a dependable trustworthy babysitter/ daycare ...
Ummm

Evansville, IN

#81 Nov 19, 2013
just an input wrote:
I know a girl who has an autistic son and she gets assistance. Yes she gets looked down on because yes she can work but the last time she trusted a DAYCARE she almost lost her son. Before that she worked. Payed taxes.. some people do need the assistance so why not take the time your using to complain about it and help then people find jobs because it really isn't all that easy to find one or a dependable trustworthy babysitter/ daycare ...
I can relate. I have a daughter with cerebral palsy. Tried working and missed too much due to her illness. Plus, I cannot find a daycare because she is incontinent AND I don't trust anyone else taking care of my child especially since she is nonverbal and is unable to tell me of any mistreatment. Not to mention she is wheelchair bound and would be unable to "run away" from anyone mistreating her. It's because of the welfare system I am able to take care of my child, knowing she is safe, and be able to attend school so I can eventually support her and myself.
lazy asses

Evansville, IN

#82 Nov 19, 2013
u r all a bunch of lazy asses making up your stories to get your welfafe. u suck and your kids suck welfare trash.
Sandy

Chardon, OH

#83 Nov 19, 2013
lol wrote:
You think its bad now? Wait til right to work sets in.. its going to get a lot worse with lower wages and benefits.... you can thank your man Mitch
Best post ever. Mitch really screwed us all over.
mimi

Evansville, IN

#84 Nov 19, 2013
Here's what bugs me.
Boyfriends baby momma works a job that lays her off once a year for an extended period of time. Still lives with family.
Gets child support regularly. And yet has child care vouchers, food stamps.
Quit griping about the lifestyle you love if you won't do anything to change it!!!
just an input

Florence, KY

#85 Nov 20, 2013
lazy asses wrote:
u r all a bunch of lazy asses making up your stories to get your welfafe. u suck and your kids suck welfare trash.
and u, what are u gunna consider yourself? talking about innocent children? they have no control ovee their parents asking for help. and what i said was about a girl i know. never said anything about me. when u fall flat on ur face due to the karma u are gping to gey foe being so missunderstanding and u need assistance of some sort whether it be through the goverment ir not, i hope they tell u u wanna bitch about people needing help why should we help u? Its people like u that make people feel like crap because u want to down everyone who needs the help! Pathetic people need tos stop complaining about someone else's life and worry about your. And to all the people who pay taxes and don't bitch about helping someone in need, ur obviously an amazing person!!!

Since: Dec 12

New Albany, IN

#86 Nov 20, 2013
I guess I am going to put my 2 cents in as well. Myself and my husband both work full time jobs and take care of 4 children but we still qualify for assistance. It's not that we are lay or working the system.(They have copies of our bank account where both of our pays go into as direct deposit.) we both have a vehicle, which we do not pay monthly notes on. We pay for daycare for our youngest and 3 of us have insurance through his job while 2 of the children are on Medicaid. I qualify and receive 400 a month in food stamps.(Which I spend ONLY on food.) neither of us do drugs (our jobs do random test) and none of our bills are late. But after all this we barely have enough every month for gas to travel to And from work...
So everyone complaining that everyone is riding the government and anyone on assistance does drugs and blah blah blah.... Get over yourselves. I don't take advantage of it and hate the fact that I need it. I qualify for much more than I receive but chose to use the minimum needed. When the government stops taking so much from our checks and we don't have to pay 400 a month for medical insurance on three people then maybe I will stop using assistance. But if I am going to be giving so much to the government then I don't mind receiving from them as well.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#87 Nov 20, 2013
Makaylajaydin wrote:
I guess I am going to put my 2 cents in as well. Myself and my husband both work full time jobs and take care of 4 children but we still qualify for assistance. It's not that we are lay or working the system.(They have copies of our bank account where both of our pays go into as direct deposit.) we both have a vehicle, which we do not pay monthly notes on. We pay for daycare for our youngest and 3 of us have insurance through his job while 2 of the children are on Medicaid. I qualify and receive 400 a month in food stamps.(Which I spend ONLY on food.) neither of us do drugs (our jobs do random test) and none of our bills are late. But after all this we barely have enough every month for gas to travel to And from work...
So everyone complaining that everyone is riding the government and anyone on assistance does drugs and blah blah blah.... Get over yourselves. I don't take advantage of it and hate the fact that I need it. I qualify for much more than I receive but chose to use the minimum needed. When the government stops taking so much from our checks and we don't have to pay 400 a month for medical insurance on three people then maybe I will stop using assistance. But if I am going to be giving so much to the government then I don't mind receiving from them as well.
And who do you think that government money you are getting belongs to? People rationalize everything. Any money the government has is either taken from the taxpayers or is borrowed money. Borrowed money has to be paid back. Why didn't you further you education so you would make more money? Why did you have three children you cannot afford? Why are you not working two jobs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single men 1 min Jesus 54
Best Moves 3 min JustAddSalt 5
Tabytha Thurman 10 min Justlookingout 1
Todd and Trish Richardson 11 min Rut roh 4
Justin Declue 20 min dml 53
GUTTA GAMBINO is a SNITCH 21 min YoureNotSpecial 13
How is Jesha Sumbry having an event for kids wh... 44 min TiredofFrauds 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance