I'm tired of paying for you and your ...
Wow

Union, KY

#46 Apr 19, 2013
you dont pay wrote:
I work 40+ hrs a wk and my husband works we get assistance and I also pay for my sh*t so quit f*cking complaining cause some do work and pay for theirs
stop complaining! Seriously?? My husband and I work full time jobs as well! We don't get any assistance on anything. Some really need it, but when you have a married family u should be prioritizing and paying your bills your self.
If you can't, stop over spending. Single parents are the ones needing assistance. I'm not saying the ones layed up with 3 baby daddies and no job, waiting on their checks. I work with a lady whom works 40 hrs plus, a single mother, and probably
Would have more benefits sitting on her a$$
But she's not that kind. Hard work pags off
Wow

Union, KY

#47 Apr 20, 2013
looooop wrote:
I have two kids, I don't work, im in school full time, I get food stamps child care assistance, financial aid.. Could get more assistance but haven't yet, but after reading this definitely going downtown on Monday to apply for section 8, gas vouchers, clothing vouchers, any assistance I'm eligible for! Eat on that suckers!! Thanks for helping pay my bills!! ;)
Your welcome! When your kids are grown
And your a$$ still has no job, see who laughs last. U obviously have no class or intelligence. The way the economy is, the longer u wait to work, the less you will get for your retirement. The projects accepts elderly rejects tho, so back to the ghetto u go!! Good day!!:)
single

United States

#48 Apr 20, 2013
ItIsMe wrote:
My husband and I have 3 children. We both work and pay all of our bills ourselves. We own our own house. We have two cars that we are paying on. We don't make tons of money by any means but we take care of everything we have ourselves. I get SOOOO sick of seeing all these girls having babies that you can't afford to take care of. So us, as taxpayers, have to pay for your Section 8, Food Stamps, TANF, Childcare assistance,etc. It just makes me sick! Why in the world do you keep having children knowing damn well you can't afford them? And before ANYONE starts with race, this is a raceless issue! This is for white, black, Hispanic, etc. I don't want to hear that argument about needing a little help either. I get sick of that. I go to work everyday and I have a job to do. I have to do that job myself, I can't get a "little help" from other people to do it. If I can't do my own job, I'll get fired! That is life!
i agree. Im a single woman i work 60+ hours a week. I have no kids. Waiting for the right one. And ill be d*mned if i will get or need any assisstance. Its not fair all the wh*res sitting around smoken and doing other drugs all day while those of us who do work hard are paying for them to do it. They sell there food stamps. Get section 8 while there baby dadies living with them only paying 50$ a month for rent. Working minimal hours so they can keep there help. They know how to work the system. Like the trash on here talking about we baught there new car probably from those stacks they get back from taxes when they didnt work all year. And they have 3+ kids. How is that fair we work harder all year and get less. This country is f*cked up. Hair test people for assistance. Just like getting a good job they shohld be drug free too. 3/4 will definatly drop of because they all do things they shouldnt n party n raise a buncha kids with no morals, being around parting parents, drug dealers, etc. I want to own things in my life not rent and live off of everyone else. I dont need to keep having babies i cant take care of bc i dont wana work. Ill work hard to give my kids the best. My parents worked hard for everything they have and so will i. You broke section 8ers, and food stamp wh*res will remain the same. Broke a$$ wanabes. Things are alowly changing and its about time. Lots of supports on this topixs and its a good one. Good day to all you hard working americans!
blah

United States

#49 Apr 20, 2013
Just putting a time limit on assistance would be a big step. If you're not elderly or disabled you get max of 5 years assistance. Boom, problem solved. Gives you time to go to school or do whatever you need to do to shape up. If you don't you're on your own.
Ewww

Tucker, GA

#50 Apr 20, 2013
looooop wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess I better enjoy while the gettin's good, my friend!
. Your kids are going to be so embarrassed of their worthless pos mom one day. One of them might get disabled or worse but people like their mommy abused the system so bad there will be nothing left for them.worst mom ever. Your children deserve better.
single

United States

#51 Apr 20, 2013
blah wrote:
Just putting a time limit on assistance would be a big step. If you're not elderly or disabled you get max of 5 years assistance. Boom, problem solved. Gives you time to go to school or do whatever you need to do to shape up. If you don't you're on your own.
5 years is way to long. 6 months is better. There are lots of temp places hiring and plenty of places to work even if it is mcdonalds. That with a drug test will weed out the abusers.
lol

United States

#52 Apr 20, 2013
You think its bad now? Wait til right to work sets in.. its going to get a lot worse with lower wages and benefits.... you can thank your man Mitch
survivour

Evansville, IN

#53 Apr 20, 2013
I'm sorry you feel that way about females who need assistance.. I'm grateful for the assistance... Also the food banks put meals on the table for my kids.. Medicaid has been a wonderful blessing to me... I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age 38 with 2 kids ages at time 14 and 3.... I finally got section 8 moved into apartment then lost section 8 cause I worked 2 part time jobs... If I'm right I did get food stamps for a little while... Why knock people when u don't know why they need assistance...
notforu

Florence, KY

#54 Apr 21, 2013
survivour wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way about females who need assistance.. I'm grateful for the assistance... Also the food banks put meals on the table for my kids.. Medicaid has been a wonderful blessing to me... I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age 38 with 2 kids ages at time 14 and 3.... I finally got section 8 moved into apartment then lost section 8 cause I worked 2 part time jobs... If I'm right I did get food stamps for a little while... Why knock people when u don't know why they need assistance...
If you trully need assistance, this thread is not for you. I think they are talking about the people who keep having kids and can't keep jobs.
truthspoken

Burlington, KY

#55 Apr 21, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
I think that government assistance should have a time period expiration! It's obvious that people sit on welfare and unemployment because they know they can get free living, food, money, free daycare and medical at our expense! However if they give people 6 months to find a job and have income and pay TAXES they should be able to cut their assistance off or put it to a minimum amount. Some people will still need help! But 6 months an your cut off! This is not for disabled people just able people! And stop drawing social security because your kids have a a small disability! People are drawing ss on kids with ADHD! My gosh !! Now kids have serious disabilities are different and need the extra money!
Social Security is the nation’s largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black. The reason behind this shocking disparity is perhaps the most lamentable of all: The life expectancy rate for Blacks is six years shorter than that of Whites, meaning Black workers spend years paying into a retirement system only to have White retirees reap the benefits for a longer time.
whosetruth

Florence, KY

#56 Apr 21, 2013
truthspoken wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security is the nation’s largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black. The reason behind this shocking disparity is perhaps the most lamentable of all: The life expectancy rate for Blacks is six years shorter than that of Whites, meaning Black workers spend years paying into a retirement system only to have White retirees reap the benefits for a longer time.
There are more minorities receiving assistance than whites so obviously whites are paying into it more. I guessi f I die tomorrow I should ask for my social security back? It's like car insurance. Some use it some don't ever use it. Still paying it though.
thetruth

Burlington, KY

#57 Apr 21, 2013
whosetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more minorities receiving assistance than whites so obviously whites are paying into it more. I guessi f I die tomorrow I should ask for my social security back? It's like car insurance. Some use it some don't ever use it. Still paying it though.
Facts Hurt doesn't it,people like you complain when the truth is thrown at you...(your quote whosetruth)"I guess if I die tomorrow I should ask for my social security back? It's like car insurance". by the way how can you ask for your S.S back if your dead?
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#58 Apr 21, 2013
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>Facts Hurt doesn't it,people like you complain when the truth is thrown at you...(your quote whosetruth)"I guess if I die tomorrow I should ask for my social security back? It's like car insurance". by the way how can you ask for your S.S back if your dead?
I think that may have been the point. Wow.
thetruth

Burlington, KY

#59 Apr 21, 2013
Newt Grinch:“I will go to the NAACP convention and explain to the African-American community why they should demand paychecks instead of food stamps,” said Newt Gingrich at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire.
My question to Mr. Grinch, who seems to think “Black Americans” are the only ones receiving welfare assistance is this: The welfare rolls are filled with triple the Caucasian recipients than other races, so will he attend the next KKK rally to explain to the Caucasian community that they too should demand a paycheck instead of a welfare check or food stamps?
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#60 Apr 21, 2013
The reason for the thread was that someone was tired of going to work every single day and have a chunk of every paycheck stolen by the government while millions sit around on their duffs, spitting kids out left and right, and those of us that are responsible have to pay for it. We are sick of it.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#61 Apr 21, 2013
thetruth wrote:
Newt Grinch:“I will go to the NAACP convention and explain to the African-American community why they should demand paychecks instead of food stamps,” said Newt Gingrich at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire.
My question to Mr. Grinch, who seems to think “Black Americans” are the only ones receiving welfare assistance is this: The welfare rolls are filled with triple the Caucasian recipients than other races, so will he attend the next KKK rally to explain to the Caucasian community that they too should demand a paycheck instead of a welfare check or food stamps?
Well not all white people are in the kkk so the message wouldn't reach many people then would it?
cardinal

Burlington, KY

#62 Apr 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!!"]<quoted text>
Well not all white people are in the kkk so the message wouldn't reach many people then would it?[/QUOTE]probably would reach 90% in Evansville and the state of Indiana
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#63 Apr 21, 2013
cardinal wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!!"]<quoted text>
Well not all white people are in the kkk so the message wouldn't reach many people then would it? "

probably would reach 90% in Evansville and the state of Indiana
I wouldn't think that. I know a lot of white people and none of them are in the kkk. Maybe you just hang out with the wrong people. Sounds like a you problem to me.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#64 Apr 21, 2013
cardinal wrote:
<quoted text>probably would reach 90% in Evansville and the state of Indiana
Racism is ignorance. And it goes both ways.
keep it moving

United States

#65 Apr 22, 2013
ABCDEF wrote:
Ummm I would love to work..I have diabetes and depression.All I do is sit in a chair at home all day...Any advice where I could get a job?I would love to become a taxpayer...2-3 hours a day to start would be great. Cannot work sundays because I have to ride the city bus.
what a poor excuse I know ppl who have diabetes who work. Moving around helps your condition smh just lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah yates 1 hr Fnkdup 28
April Elpers 2 hr Lowlow 2
John Jones tjmaxx 2 hr Stacy 9
Snitch!!! 2 hr Icanguessyojob 15
Erica Kemp (Dec '14) 2 hr Max 66
bi-men where you at?? 3 hr Ray72 1
i just love you! 3 hr SheGoHard 46

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance